Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

KhaineGB

There is a YouTube gamer called Z Nation that did a show on wireless connections: Here ..

But I still have not figured out how he did it .. I'm missing something .. but give it a look see .. Hope it helps. the Old Gamer :02.47-tranquillity:

But you can hide the wires inside walls as long as you can connect them.

Hello everyone, take a look here:

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?69799-Junction-Box-Block&highlight=junction

regards

Hey everyone, maybe it is my fault and i dont see it.. Where can i find version stats of the current version of DF? Would be nice, when there were some information which Version was when uploaded in the first post of this thread. One last question: How to farm sap?

Hey everyone, maybe it is my fault and i dont see it.. Where can i find version stats of the current version of DF? Would be nice, when there were some information which Version was when uploaded in the first post of this thread. One last question: How to farm sap?

IF you are running the latest version ... WHEN in game click on "ESC" like you want to exit .. it will show up in the middle of screen.

Yep, I do need to update the first post. Had a busy week and away for the weekend AGAIN, so I shall do that when I get back.

Also you get sap from any non-dead tree, so the ones in the plains, wasteland or burned forest are no good.

Yep, I do need to update the first post. Had a busy week and away for the weekend AGAIN, so I shall do that when I get back.

Also you get sap from any non-dead tree, so the ones in the plains, wasteland or burned forest are no good.

Ok, thank you for the help.

Is it possible to increase the backpack (just a little^^) please? I already tried but it's not very good..

Yes, but I'm not doing it.

Part of 7 days to die, for me, is the inventory management... but I felt the standard backpack was a little too small with the extra items. That's why I've only added a 45 slot.

You're welcome to mod it and add a larger one if you want, but I won't be.

My Post:

Answer:

I tried it on my root server. I installed the latest version of DF, but i dont get sap out off any tree. I tried that on trees in green and darkgreen Biome. Sorry for my english.. I have looked into the config files and in the receipes is nothing with sap... Maybe my fault, can someone help? I want to craft the fuel log. How can i get sap out of trees?

Going to properly update the mod info on the first page later (with the new additions and such).

However, I've changed the link to the discord server. I've made a server specifically for the mod to make it easier for folks to get hold of me, report bugs, etc.

KhaineGB Not updated via launcher. Gives out:

Peforming Full Cloning of https://github.com/KhaineGB/DarknessFallsBBM45

Error Downloading... Clearning corrupted data.

Re-attempting...

hey tarch, if you're running windows 7, check out this post.

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?48537-The-7D2D-Mod-Launcher-A-Mod-Launcher-for-7-Days-to-Die&p=792405&viewfull=1#post792405

On the advice of west chose the option <<direct download>> and loaded.

- - - Updated - - -

KhaineGB Why did you include radioactive and feral in the daytime?

Hello KhaineGB i found a bug in this mod -better its a 7 days bug. You have to change the maximal stack of coins to 20 000, else there is the possibility that the whole money is away. We just have had the problem on our server today.

Also nice: items.xml

Stack blueberryPancakes to 50

Stack bowlWater to 150 or 250

progression.xml

Max Level to 300 instead of 200

Greetings out of Germany and thx for this great mod.

Hagi

Edit: We have one Player here with level 156, because of him a dog squad with 8 dogs spawned - two of them were feral and all of them running, nice ♥♥♥♥^^ Hard to kill them, but we are still alive, nice mod.

Edited by Hagi (see edit history)

Not increasing the level to 300. 200 is fine with the progression how it is.

If you mean the bowl of water for drinking, it's 15 the same as the bottled water. If you mean the dirty water that needs to be cooked first, then I'll look at that.

And I'll look into the pancakes as well.

Hopefully bug squashing update (v1.5.2)

• Flamethrower caused NRE issues on multiplayer. Tweaked the ammo to hopefully fix it.
  • Gascan item changed back to vanilla as flamethrower now has it's own ammo.
  • Flamethrower ammo added (1 gas can = 1 ammo. Localization needs to be done)
  • Blueberry pancake stack size increased to 50.

Please let me know on the flamethrower issue. It seems to be working fine right now, but any input on that is appreciated. :)

So it's been a week since I initially released v1.5. I hope folks are still enjoying it. :)

Right now, I'm working on v1.6, which will start including class specific stuff. I don't intend to lock anything major from Vanilla to specific classes, but there might be 1 or 2 exceptions (like antibiotics going to the scientist). The reason I mention this is because I expect it to be ready for testing in about a week, and possibly released a week after that...

...and this is the first time I'm actually going to RECOMMEND a restart. I will be including creative menu only items so people can get their class-specific perks if they do not want to restart, but I wanted to give folks a heads up.

I also wanted to remind folks there is a link on the first page of the mod to the discord server I've setup. Feel free to join in and come chat. :)

There is, but I won't be. Inventory management is part of the game, imo.

But if people want to mod their own bigger backpacks in, go for it. I know there's a post in the modding forum somewhere that goes up to approx 120 slot.

However, I am looking at adding in a minibike with larger storage, but that will be a class-specific item. :)

Hi Khaine, u promised a real apocalyptic pre A17 survival feeling... and what we get is even more. Great mod, many small and big changes. I always didnt like the idea of the trader, mainly coz of this protected areas and that they cant die. And now its real. I just entered a trader and was expecting a well protected hideout for the nihgt and what i got was some infected traders. Just too good to die

Greart work, can only say u deserve my thx and a coffee

Thank you for the kind words and the coffee! I do love my coffee...

Had quite a few requests off players to remove the day/time from under the compass... which honestly surprised me. I'm a little unsure on that, so I'm working on something. :)

Hello.

Love the mod so far. We had a suggestion for more quests if you decide to add them. We have found that in early game we always end up staying at the trader and modifying the base to live in it. The abandoned traders full of zeds usually spawn fairly close to the working trader we live in. We thought it would be cool to add quests revolving around this mindset that the player will most likely live in the trader early game. Maybe have one where you upgrade the walls, or you clear out the neighboring outposts that have been over-run. Or you can do simple missions where the trader sends you out to retrieve food, water or supplies.

Thanks again - we owe you a coffee.