Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

KhaineGB

I find it in a car (thanks a lot) but i have an other problem (sorry). There isn't an emplacement for the welding torch in the workbench. I can put the wrench and the clawhammer but not the welding torch...

Metal workbench. ;) Also has a spot for calipers.

I will be editing a LOT of item descriptions in v1.6 to say what workstation they need.

Just popped in to say that I just gave your mod a spin and it was a hell of a lot of fun!

Thanks for the hard work.

Quick Question:

To make a clay bowl of water I need to find a snowball. Shouldn't I be able to use my bottle of water to make a bowl of clean water?

Thanks for the kind words. :)

Think of the bowls like bottles. You can fill them up from water sources. I haven't put in a recipe to transfer water from a bottle to a bowl because it means you'll lose the bottle (since the game won't let me give you TWO different items in crafting)

If you're doing it on a server, then don't forget the CLIENT also needs the icon files AND the localization files because the server does not push them.

It only pushes XML.

That would be the issue then. I totally forgot that the server doesn't push the icons. Thanks for the help in figuring it out.

That would be the issue then. I totally forgot that the server doesn't push the icons. Thanks for the help in figuring it out.

No problem :) I only remembered that because we had that problem testing the mod on our server and my wife was missing the icons.

I told my players to download the mod, so that should fix that, still unsure wtf is causing the lag...

Not sure on that one either. Kickz had it on his server and there were about 8 of us playing with no issues. (that was the BBM version)

Since I know Guppycur was lurking here, thought I'd post what I found out today.

<objective type="Goto" id="trader" value="5" /> is based off the filenames of POI's. It can be a partial filename or a complete filename, but capitilization matters.

So <objective type="Goto" id="installation_red_mesa" value="5" /> sends you to the red mesa POI. :) I tested it with a couple of custom POI's I made and Haidrgna got it working with cabins.

Loving this Mod

Seriously man. Excellent work, and design. I just wrapped up a SP game at night 91, and I'm looking forward to throwing 1.6 up on my dedicated for friends. I think what really appeals to me about your mod is slowing down the progression. Gating perks behind levels is a good start, but I dig the tool requirements for the additional forges, and workbenches. It was around day 80 that I finally found a sewing kit (I had to cheat and look through the xml files to find where they spawn).

Also exploding dogs. :rapture:

Looking forward to 1.6!

Also, is there another way to buy you coffee? Old mistrustful here doesn't use paypal.

You need a METAL workbench for a blowtorch.

You get the recipe for that and the tailoring one when you buy the Workbench perk. So you get all 3 at once. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously man. Excellent work, and design. I just wrapped up a SP game at night 91, and I'm looking forward to throwing 1.6 up on my dedicated for friends. I think what really appeals to me about your mod is slowing down the progression. Gating perks behind levels is a good start, but I dig the tool requirements for the additional forges, and workbenches. It was around day 80 that I finally found a sewing kit (I had to cheat and look through the xml files to find where they spawn).

Also exploding dogs. :rapture:

Looking forward to 1.6!

Also, is there another way to buy you coffee? Old mistrustful here doesn't use paypal.

Only other way I can think of is via bits on Twitch.

Pretty much any other method of payment is insecure, so I don't touch it. :)