Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

KhaineGB

I too am worried about this - I want to continue with my current DF game for the foreseeable future as I am having so much fun!! When you say "make a complete copy of your games folder", can you be more specific about which folder you mean? I am already backing up my saved games...

19 minutes ago, bserdogmom said:

I too am worried about this - I want to continue with my current DF game for the foreseeable future as I am having so much fun!! When you say "make a complete copy of your games folder", can you be more specific about which folder you mean? I am already backing up my saved games...

You need to clone the 7D2D game with the version you want to stay at.  ModLauncher does an excellent job of this, but you should be able to manually do it by just copying the current Steam folder for 7D2D into a new folder.  Recommend you place the folder in a different location.  I have copies of the game folder in D:/7D2D/ along with the original folder in D:/Steam/

49 minutes ago, bserdogmom said:

You can find the folder by starting the games launcher in steam, klick on the tools-tab in the launcher and the first option there is opening the game folder

On 9/15/2021 at 4:56 PM, TwiceSwords said:

When i die and respawn, i instantly die again. This happens indefinitely. Is it because i use 250 slot backpack mod on top of your 96 slot backpack. (and drop on death=nothing)

i found out why -> i was using a macro for my mouse to mine without pressing left click (it autoclicks contstantly), i was also using macro to fight right before i die. I tried with the same 250 slot backpack mod but without using my macro while dying and i could respawn without an issue

On 9/21/2021 at 5:37 AM, Meaticus said:

Was wondering if there is a way to get the class quest back after removing it from your quest list?

You have to re-add it via console

5 hours ago, Nickguy5467 said:

i summoned a baby cow for the first time. then it started tweaking out. is that what you guys were talking about the animals bugged?

Yep

1 hour ago, kwadratowyporu said:
Hello, how to increase the amount of zoombie? After killing them from a sector, they do not respawn :c

Increase the max zombies on the main menu. I run with 125

1 hour ago, Dfgamer123 said:

When i click other work its just a blank page

might be helpful to provide some more information (game version, DF version, screenshots) so that Khaine has more information to help you.  Also mods list in case you have a mod conflict going on.

4 hours ago, Dfgamer123 said:

Sorry Im on DF medium1..

I have already done a Lot og T5 Quest but nothing is popping up

I just now took a peek into the prefabs.xml for DFalls-Medium1 -- I see two Caitlins there (well, ... I mean two instances of the prefab that she lives in...).

Anyways, ... if you talk to a trader and the "Do you have any other work for me?" option is there but does not have anything for you, that means either that they've already given you a quest to open a trade route and you have not completed it yet, or you did complete it, and you need to wait until that trader's next tier opens up, for that trader to give you another one.

13 hours ago, VicWint said:

I just now took a peek into the prefabs.xml for DFalls-Medium1 -- I see two Caitlins there (well, ... I mean two instances of the prefab that she lives in...).

Anyways, ... if you talk to a trader and the "Do you have any other work for me?" option is there but does not have anything for you, that means either that they've already given you a quest to open a trade route and you have not completed it yet, or you did complete it, and you need to wait until that trader's next tier opens up, for that trader to give you another one.

But im already on tier 5 so will there be another tier? I run no mods exept for DF