Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

KhaineGB

5 hours ago, KhaineGB said:

Something is installed incorrectly. Make sure the mod works in single player first. If it does, it's a bad server install. Your host might be blocking DLL uploads.

Thanks for the reply! It does work in single player. Should I find a different host for the server or do you know if there is something I can do within Gportal to make it work?

7 hours ago, KarianaRose said:

Thanks for the reply! It does work in single player. Should I find a different host for the server or do you know if there is something I can do within Gportal to make it work?

Have you tried installing DF through the Mods tab on gportal? I have a gportal server to test my stuff on, they seem decent. Never tried running DF on it, but it is under their Mods tab under Content. But if you do want to swap hosts, I would second Bluefang. Had them before and they are certainly one of the better ones.

Hello! I got the server working by messing with some Config files. Issue was the map config being set to incorrect name and size. fixed that and its fine now. :) 

I have a new issue though, on my server I cannot buy/sell from any of the Traders. I can buy from the GC but the trader just keeps me zoomed in at his face with no store opening. I saw someone mentioned this previously so I tried the solution given to them but it didn't work for me unfortunately. I tried restarting the server, logging in and out, killing him and letting him respawn, nothing is working. Any ideas?

6 minutes ago, TwiceSwords said:

Does Pummel Pete unlocks steel club ?

It's one of the masteries... I think.  Laborer?  Mechanic?  Check what the mastery gives you.  Sorry, I'm old and forgetful.  It's been more than 2 weeks last I played.

20 minutes ago, TwiceSwords said:

Does Pummel Pete unlocks steel club ?

no it just makes you hit harder etc. just sharing my love of clubs 😛

i just checked and it says you need to unlock salvaging operations(1pt) under Mechanic for steel club which is strange. though ive never made one. always found it

Edited by Nickguy5467 (see edit history)

54 minutes ago, TwiceSwords said:

Every recipe is also a book also is a skill to unlock but i can't seem to find steel club but sledge hammer is there. I want to use club this time but this pushes me to go sledgehammer.

Salvage Operations have it for sure

Still having a blast playing this mod. Just hit player lvl 125 so need to make a choice:

Biological Boosts or Technological Boosts?

I can't remember which I went for in my last playthrough. What are people's thoughts on the two classes/booster shot options? I've got lots of Nanites already, but very little Demonic Essence as of yet, which makes me think the Biological Boosts are better as the Demonic Essence is harder to come by?

IDK lol
EDIT: Oo you can actually make Nanites, so that makes the Demonic Essence even rarer then as it's a drop only item?

Edited by haaammit (see edit history)

12 hours ago, Nickguy5467 said:

what the heck lol. day 7 i had night stalkers, feral wites or however you spell it , giant foodball zombies. so many zombies for first horde night . needless to say i died :p 

That's what happens on day 7 when you kill the guards in DF. 😝

(And, ... just so you know, ... also when you do not kill the guards in DF...)