Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

KhaineGB

Hello KhaineGB

First of all, thanks for this awesome mod that you made.

Now i got a problem with the Mortal and Pestle.

It says that you have to be level 50 and must have learned Laborer. Right, now i do still have a red check mark on the side of it, and cannot make it. Im level 93 and have learned Laborer class all the way through. What can i do?

Mortar and Pestle doesn't need master laborer at all. It needs the Workbenches perk, level 1 (this is going to be changed).

Hello,

i made some zombie-proof wall to be guarded by guards

how to edit xml files to disable their block damage?

i mostly want do that because they destroying catwalks under them and they falling to grass

it's very annoying

Any tips @KhaineGB ?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31065[/ATTACH]

You want to find DFNpcAR15 in items.xml.

Hi all,

I've just set up DF for 18.2 (clean install, SMX, etc.) and have an issue. My health, water, etc. bars are behind the tool belt instead of integrated into it. I'm sure I messed something up somewhere. Any ideas?

Thanks

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31066[/ATTACH]

SMX and DF aren't compatible. So you'll need to remove that.

Is gyrocopter disabled as it was in A17?

because I see the recipes saying you need grease monkey and bicycle for dumb♥♥♥♥s... I have them all, but still can't craft the thing?

P.S.: which perks gives you +dmg for grenades? is it under Scientist class?

And what skill gives you that 20% chance to break ores instantly - I know I had it in previous playthrough? is it 100 mining skill?

I do miss those book collections - they add lots of randomness to the game :)

Edited by Bhaaltazar (see edit history)

Yep, still need to get gyro parts off demons. :)

I know why it's doing the unlocked by thing, it's just annoying to fix. Will probably do that later.

ATM, no perks give +damage for grenades.

Mining Tools is the one that gives the chance to instantly break a block. Pretty sure it's either level 90+ or level 100.

so i have DF on a server and had 2 baby wolves dropped and was wondering how they work as they just follow you after telling them to stay here?

Interesting. Does that only happen on servers? It might be a bug in the NPC code that i'll need to reproduce and report to sphereii. :)

What is the range of rain catcher?

Any optimal criss-cross for farmplots/farm-dirt and rain catchers to be 100% automatical?

Thank you again for response

Normally, what I do is make a 5x5 plot, dig 3 blocks down in the MIDDLE, then dig out all the earth under the rest of the dirt too so the water can flow.

Throw the rain catcher in that middle bit, then stick wood bars over the top (so I don't fall in the hole, because i'm an idiot and totally fall in) and that usually does the job. :)

Having said that, I do have working Irrigation now!

7_Days_To_Die-18-21-01-29-12.jpg

7_Days_To_Die-18-20-56-29-12.jpg

Interesting. Does that only happen on servers? It might be a bug in the NPC code that i'll need to reproduce and report to sphereii. :)

Normally, what I do is make a 5x5 plot, dig 3 blocks down in the MIDDLE, then dig out all the earth under the rest of the dirt too so the water can flow.

Throw the rain catcher in that middle bit, then stick wood bars over the top (so I don't fall in the hole, because i'm an idiot and totally fall in) and that usually does the job. :)

Having said that, I do have working Irrigation now!

7_Days_To_Die-18-21-01-29-12.jpg

What is this block beside the water hole, connected to the pipes? Probably a pump. What's the exact name in the blocks.xml?

so i have DF on a server and had 2 baby wolves dropped and was wondering how they work as they just follow you after telling them to stay here?

I had the same thing happen with a baby cow. Not only was it following me, it was trying to occupy the same block and ended up pushing me around. I had to kill it. Then got nothing from the corpse when harvested

I am confused on how the ore system works now. Specifically, I need titanium ore to advance.

Do I go to the wasteland (or radiated) biome, find a ground boulder, and just start mining below it? This means there are no more surface veins available? I am playing on DF-medium4.

TIA.

I eventually started a mine just outside of the wasted land, started digging towards the wasteland (bedrock level) and fond Titanium (lots of it) that way

Hello Khaine, I have got a small problem. Whenever i point my cursor towards some doors(so far commercial doors and house doors that cause the problem) the console says that the specified cast is not valid. What could be the problem? Thank you in advance :) (it seems that the doors are nuisances when they are locked)

Edited by GoldenHobo (see edit history)

I have encountered another problem where i hand in quest to eve season survivor the console says that "Null reference exception: object reference not set to an instance of an object" the menu with the rewards shows up but the rewards just cannot be clicked on hence the quest cannot be handed in. (all gucci now)

Edited by GoldenHobo (see edit history)

Hi! First of all thanks for this wonderful mod! I want to ask perhaps a silly question but I´m running my own server with one friend and we always have excessive time loads to load map (me) and him entering the match (around 15m-20m) each time he connects and I´m wonder if this is natural due to the big mod or is our problem. Thanks ^^

do you do update log or version info, cant seem to find where it is if there is :p

I actually forgot to post it in here, but it's always posted in the discord.

Hello Khaine, I have got a small problem. Whenever i point my cursor towards some doors(so far commercial doors and house doors that cause the problem) the console says that the specified cast is not valid. What could be the problem? Thank you in advance :) (it seems that the doors are nuisances when they are locked)

That'll be from when I enabled the door lockpicking idea, which then didn't work as expected, so had to disable it. Only fix is to either delete the regions with the bad doors or start a new save.

I have encountered another problem where i hand in quest to eve season survivor the console says that "Null reference exception: object reference not set to an instance of an object" the menu with the rewards shows up but the rewards just cannot be clicked on hence the quest cannot be handed in.

Which quest was it?

Hi! First of all thanks for this wonderful mod! I want to ask perhaps a silly question but I´m running my own server with one friend and we always have excessive time loads to load map (me) and him entering the match (around 15m-20m) each time he connects and I´m wonder if this is natural due to the big mod or is our problem. Thanks ^^

That's pretty normal. TFP chnanged A18 so it loads basically everything into RAM.

where do i find the laser workbench on DFalls-large anyone know co-ords?

It's in the wasteland and the wasteland is in the corners. I think it's in the South East and North West.

Hi!

Amazin mod, love it!

But...

I play 7DTD Version Required: 18.2 Stable.

Current Mod Version: V2.4-EXPERIMENTAL-B5

1) Cant find a red-card. We play as 4, its day 67, not a single red-card dropped.

2) I found a laser workbench. To craft anything inside I need a laser multi-tool. And it could be crafted ONLY in laser workbench and ONLY if you have a laser multitool, that means Im stuck or we can find it somewhere?

i used "animal wolf tame",but he is don't attack enemy.

Is this bug??

Yes and Sphereii is going to be looking into it, because that's his mod.

Hi!

Amazin mod, love it!

But...

1) Cant find a red-card. We play as 4, its day 67, not a single red-card dropped.

2) I found a laser workbench. To craft anything inside I need a laser multi-tool. And it could be crafted ONLY in laser workbench and ONLY if you have a laser multitool, that means Im stuck or we can find it somewhere?

Because of the version you're on, Keycards and the Multi-tool ONLY drop in the bunkers (lockers, crates, desks).

This was altered in 2.4 release so red keycards can drop from lab zombies and hazmat zombies.

If you haven't found a single red keycard, how did you open the 3 red doors to get to the laser workbench? :p

Hi!

Amazin mod, love it!

But...

If u have possibility, try fight blood moons, they often drop cards for me