Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

KhaineGB

By finding the fusion forge and laser workbench in the big bunker in the wasteland.

May need to be read from the toolbelt (put it on your toolbelt, scroll to it so it's selected and you're holding it, left click)

You were absolutely right. I thought I had tried that... :bi_polo: Thank-you for keeping me straight... lol. Keep up the great work!

Great work on the mod and thank good for wellness system and passive skills. I'd like to see the jail doors from Alpha 16 make a comeback as well as iron shot blunderbuss ammo from valmod.

On a side note I'm getting strange light patched on the ground textures that disappear as I approach them. Not anything game breaking so far. Keep up the great work.

Great work on the mod and thank good for wellness system and passive skills. I'd like to see the jail doors from Alpha 16 make a comeback as well as iron shot blunderbuss ammo from valmod.

On a side note I'm getting strange light patched on the ground textures that disappear as I approach them. Not anything game breaking so far. Keep up the great work.

I don't remember that ammo. I'll have to install valmod and refresh my memory. :)

Is there a way to find out where it is without googling? Any clues ingame?

It's in the wasteland. Look for tents.

It's in the wasteland. Look for tents.

After 8 hrs of searching found only empty bunker under well.

Then I dig up forum and found that Eve's final chain quest is point on hi-tech bunker. My Eve's quest "The reward" points on nothing. So... Is this really means what I think and someone forgot to mention that player should use special pregenerated DF maps to play mod instead of navezgane?

@KhaineGB Hi, thank you for the mod Im really enjoying it. A few issues that I have noticed with Junk Turrets:

1) The ammo capacity is not correctly reflected, I have lvl 5 in junk turrets, meaning that I should be able to load ammo way above 100, however even with mag extender I only get 45.

2) Modding Autoturrets, seems like only 4 mods are compatible with it, while I have a 61 lvl turret with 6 slots.

Thank you.

Could someone please explain the current death penalty in DF? I died and I saw - 10 wellness flash by on the screen. Is that permanent or recoverable? The tool tip on death sickness said something about an experience deficit but I don't see any in game effect like that.

Could someone please explain the current death penalty in DF? I died and I saw - 10 wellness flash by on the screen. Is that permanent or recoverable? The tool tip on death sickness said something about an experience deficit but I don't see any in game effect like that.

Wellness is recoverable with advanced drinks and food (meat stews, pastas, juices etc.) You can look at cooked food description as it shows how much wellness it adds. Hope this helps.

Hello,

is there any option to lower ammount of living zombies at the same time? I have server with 2 friends with high end machine, but still we have so much lags ( 10 fps and less )

The most lags are when is blood moon and when we discovered tent in wasteland

Its unplayeble

and other thing: when im trying to lock wires in multiplayer, fps drops immidiately from 60 stable to 30 bouncing

Hello,

is there any option to lower ammount of living zombies at the same time? I have server with 2 friends with high end machine, but still we have so much lags ( 10 fps and less )

Its unplayeble

and other thing: when im trying to lock wires in multiplayer, fps drops immidiately from 60 stable to 30 bouncing

Lower zombie count overall: look for "MaxSpawnedZombies" in the server config file.

Bloodmoon: look for "BloodMoonEnemyCount" in the server config file.

you can go into the mod files and poke around with spawns if you want that is a bit more complicated though.

no ide about the wires it works fine for us on our dedicated.

After 8 hrs of searching found only empty bunker under well.

Then I dig up forum and found that Eve's final chain quest is point on hi-tech bunker. My Eve's quest "The reward" points on nothing. So... Is this really means what I think and someone forgot to mention that player should use special pregenerated DF maps to play mod instead of navezgane?

Yeah, you can't play on Nav. That's been mentioned god knows how many times during the thread.

We're also working on making RWG actually compatible with the mod since players seem to want that. :)

@KhaineGB Hi, thank you for the mod Im really enjoying it. A few issues that I have noticed with Junk Turrets:

1) The ammo capacity is not correctly reflected, I have lvl 5 in junk turrets, meaning that I should be able to load ammo way above 100, however even with mag extender I only get 45.

2) Modding Autoturrets, seems like only 4 mods are compatible with it, while I have a 61 lvl turret with 6 slots.

Thank you.

1) Fixed for the next build. Was a missing tag.

2) I may look into this, but since they're pretty OP with the chain-stuns they perform on zombies, I don't really want them maxed out. But I do want the elemental stuff to work on them.

Yes it's permanent.

You can get it back by buying health nut (which also increases the LOWEST your wellness can be), athletics and food/drink. Vitamins will also add to wellness in the future (if they don't already).

Hello,

Its unplayeble

How the hell do you have lag on a "high end machine" when i'm playing and testing fine on a LAPTOP? (i7-4710MQ, GTX 980M which is basically a desktop 970, 32GB RAM)

So..I'm having an inventory issue.

I just equipped the large backpack. I already had 5/5 pack mule and have 3 triple storage pocket mods equipped. I still have 4 spaces that can be encumbered. Prior to equipping the large backpack, I had about 30ish encumbered spaces. The large backpack said it gave 45 slots. Am I missing something or did I find a bug?

I have read several recipe books now, but I can't craft any of the stuff like cement mixers and such. All it says is "Disabled by status effect". Which effect? I have none...

Under crafting perks. Science probably needs to be 2 for cement mixers. Armor for armor, weapons for weapons, etc.

So..I'm having an inventory issue.

I just equipped the large backpack. I already had 5/5 pack mule and have 3 triple storage pocket mods equipped. I still have 4 spaces that can be encumbered. Prior to equipping the large backpack, I had about 30ish encumbered spaces. The large backpack said it gave 45 slots. Am I missing something or did I find a bug?

It replaces the backpack you started the game with, which I think was 15 IIRC.

So you gained an extra 30.

Yeah, you can't play on Nav. That's been mentioned god knows how many times during the thread.

We're also working on making RWG actually compatible with the mod since players seem to want that. :)

@KhaineGB first of all hi, and thanks for this fantastic mod! Breathes new life into a great game.

Does the above quote mean that at this stage we still can't use RWG maps with the mod if we want non vanilla inclusions such as the research labs etc.? I have been searching through these forums for an answer but am having trouble with getting good search results.

I seem to recall an rwgmixer.xml file in the past that included the mod specific prefabs and biomes, but can't find it now. I am trying to get this working on a BlueFang server.

Lower zombie count overall: look for "MaxSpawnedZombies" in the server config file.

Bloodmoon: look for "BloodMoonEnemyCount" in the server config file.

you can go into the mod files and poke around with spawns if you want that is a bit more complicated though.

no ide about the wires it works fine for us on our dedicated.

It is possible to do that from game? I'm hosting from "continue game" and then im inviting friends

How to edit server.config to be working for all us? I have to add name of save which we playing?

How the hell do you have lag on a "high end machine" when i'm playing and testing fine on a LAPTOP? (i7-4710MQ, GTX 980M which is basically a desktop 970, 32GB RAM)

I just asked :)

I don't know how you tested it, but my friend with i7 8 threads and 970m with 16 gb ram ( and other friend little weaker laptop ) and me with 16 gb ram, gtx 1660 + i7 9700k -- all we have same problem with lags

I can add most of lags was where we have been in wasteland bunker - there was at least 20 "demon" zeds who laggs us as hell

After their death, fps returned ( from 8-10 to 60 )

I don't know where problem is ( in not-optimized game or not-optimized "effects, particles" on new zombies ) but i just telling you and asking for help

You don't need to be angry :|

It is possible to do that from game? I'm hosting from "continue game" and then im inviting friends

How to edit server.config to be working for all us? I have to add name of save which we playing?

I am not sure how it works when you host from your own game, tbh you should get a dedicated server if you want a stable and safe game with your friends the hosting yourself thing feels like a hack and all depends on your internet and all those things, its not expensive at all (i am paying around 10euro/month for mine) and you can bring in the save you and your friends are playing right now so you dont have to restart the map, this might solve the lag/fps issues you seems to be having, however we all are getting fps/lag issues in the big bunker its just how that thing works a ton of zeds that insta respawns in a small area.

About high end computers and i have seen this a lot, people invest in great parts and gfx cards but they stop at 16gb ram, why? ram is super cheap nowdays and you can never have enough ram, just throw some more sticks in there you have room why not use it you never know where the bottleneck is going to end up.

I do hate to be a bother but ive scoured the thread looking. Im playing a18 version. Im level 107 yet none of the mastery perks seem to work. I can't make biofuel, titanium tools, ect. Ive completed the class quests, learned the mastery perk. I've done just about everything i can think of to no avail. Did i miss a step somewhere?

I am not sure how it works when you host from your own game, tbh you should get a dedicated server if you want a stable and safe game with your friends the hosting yourself thing feels like a hack and all depends on your internet and all those things, its not expensive at all (i am paying around 10euro/month for mine) and you can bring in the save you and your friends are playing right now so you dont have to restart the map, this might solve the lag/fps issues you seems to be having, however we all are getting fps/lag issues in the big bunker its just how that thing works a ton of zeds that insta respawns in a small area.

About high end computers and i have seen this a lot, people invest in great parts and gfx cards but they stop at 16gb ram, why? ram is super cheap nowdays and you can never have enough ram, just throw some more sticks in there you have room why not use it you never know where the bottleneck is going to end up.

Any good server for hosting for only 3 slots? I want to be cheap ( and 8 gb ram max )

So is it not possible to unlock all slots?

make some rigging, with that and the mods you put on your clothes you can unlock all slots no problems (think the security mastery rig gives something like 45slots with that you dont even need the clothes mods)

I do hate to be a bother but ive scoured the thread looking. Im playing a18 version. Im level 107 yet none of the mastery perks seem to work. I can't make biofuel, titanium tools, ect. Ive completed the class quests, learned the mastery perk. I've done just about everything i can think of to no avail. Did i miss a step somewhere?

sounds like you are not using the correct workbench? try the other ones if that helps (normal/metal/advanced forge/chemstation/etc)

Any good server for hosting for only 3 slots? I want to be cheap ( and 8 gb ram max )

I use Digitalocean (not really a game server host and its a bit complicated but i use them for my work so there is that)

You can check out Bluefangsolutions i heard good things about them and use the ref link in the first post to give the mod author a cup of coffe ;)