Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

Trying out this mod today, using the 7D2D Mod Launcher to perform the install.

However, upon launch I have loads of "Failed getting load state of FSB" errors as well as a bunch of errors preceding that about modifying a script and "7daystodie_data/resources assets is corrupted". It all goes by too fast to read it, but the game never gets to the menu screen.

I'm wondering if it's because the base game in my Steam library the 7D2D launcher is copying from is 18.3(b4) and the resulting version with the mod is 18.2(b5).

I can't find a mechanism to download 18.2(b5) for this mod to see if that resolves the issue. Any ideas?

-Ale

However, upon launch I have loads of "Failed getting load state of FSB" errors as well as a bunch of errors preceding that about modifying a script and "7daystodie_data/resources assets is corrupted". It all goes by too fast to read it, but the game never gets to the menu screen.

I'm wondering if it's because the base game in my Steam library the 7D2D launcher is copying from is 18.3(b4) and the resulting version with the mod is 18.2(b5).

I can't find a mechanism to download 18.2(b5) for this mod to see if that resolves the issue. Any ideas?

-Ale

You can choose which version you download from the "beta branch" on steam, I had the same issue and when I swapped my steam game to 18.2 the mod works fine!

-Ale

AND make sure you TURN OFF .. Auto update in Steam Properties for this game ( 7D2D ) if you only want A 18.2 b5 to run.

Edited by gpcstargate (see edit history)

You can choose which version you download from the "beta branch" on steam, I had the same issue and when I swapped my steam game to 18.2 the mod works fine!

Thanks guys. I ended up using the steam console to get 18.2.5 and we're off and running on our server. Already loving Ravenhearst!

-Ale

I planted the blueberry seed for the quest in a farm plot but it didn't grow and I'm not sure how or when to water it even though I had a bucket with regular water does anyone have any tips? It also gave me the white box but every time I left or right clicked nothing happened. Can anyone tell me how to do this right?

Edited by MattH93 (see edit history)

I have an issue with Linux.

Vanilla game runs just fine. But with mod i have performance issues, problems with textures and huge memory leak up to 20Gb.

Seems like a problem with textures - logs says this:

GameStat.ZombieRage = 0

GameStat.ZombieSuperRage = 0

2020-02-01T11:21:18 17.921 INF StartAsServer

Desired shader compiler platform 18 is not available in shader blob

(Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Shaders/Shader.cpp Line: 575)

(Filename: /home/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Shaders/Shader.cpp Line: 575)

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Standard' - Pass 'FORWARD' has no vertex shader

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Standard' - Pass 'FORWARD_DELTA' has no vertex shader

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Standard' - Pass 'ShadowCaster' has no vertex shader

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Standard' - All passes removed

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Standard' - Pass 'FORWARD_DELTA' has no vertex shader

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Standard' - Pass 'ShadowCaster' has no vertex shader

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Standard' - Pass 'DEFERRED' has no vertex shader

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Standard (Specular setup)' - Pass 'FORWARD' has no vertex shader

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Standard (Specular setup)' - Pass 'FORWARD_DELTA' has no vertex shader

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Standard (Specular setup)' - Pass 'ShadowCaster' has no vertex shader

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Standard (Specular setup)' - All passes removed

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Standard (Specular setup)' - Pass 'FORWARD' has no vertex shader

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Standard (Specular setup)' - Pass 'FORWARD_DELTA' has no vertex shader

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Standard (Specular setup)' - Pass 'ShadowCaster' has no vertex shader

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Standard (Specular setup)' - Pass 'DEFERRED' has no vertex shader

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Standard (Specular setup)' - All passes removed

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Standard' - Pass 'DEFERRED' has no vertex shader

I have a loot of such errors while starting game and huge amount of errors while playing

(Filename: ./Runtime/GfxDevice/vulkan/VKImmediateContext.cpp Line: 307)

SetTextures: missing texture ID 8991

(Filename: ./Runtime/GfxDevice/vulkan/VKImmediateContext.cpp Line: 307)

SetTextures: missing texture ID 8991

This happens for Vulcan and GLCore

Guest GhostfaceSaint

Guys,

I can't get this mod to load - I've had the exact same problem as Prismaa, I've changed the game to 18.2. I'm using the launcher but still nothing, can someone help me.

This...is.... awesome! Thanks guys, great work all around. Love the crafting, love the custom maps, love the new POI, love the changes to research. Love game stages and added zeds. Basically everything... could live without the level locking of skills. 80 and 100 are a bit high imo, but that's minor.

One issue I have is that the spawn seems to break occasionally. I have to completely exit the game and relaunch to reset.

Is there a console command I can use to reset?

Thanks again!!

I have to be missing something. I can't find a crowbar. Level 63 with +108 loot from perception and goggles. GS 192. I have at least 6 of each lifts, wratchet sets and compressors. No...crow...bar. It cant be RNG at this point. Do I need a skill point in something?

Thanks!

Go to the ravenherst web site home page to read what jax wrote about 6.3. I don't want to try to paraphrase it.

Im playing the 3rd map solo. He said that was the best for long play. Well designed cities, large and the terrain is not annoyingly difficult to traverse.

I have an issue with Linux.

Vanilla game runs just fine. But with mod i have performance issues, problems with textures and huge memory leak up to 20Gb.

Seems like a problem with textures - logs says this:

I have a loot of such errors while starting game and huge amount of errors while playing

This happens for Vulcan and GLCore

Yeah it won't work on linux, I have the same issues, missing texture, purple render, GLcore crashes on load for me. It probabley because jax doesn't export/build it with the glcore or vulcan shaders in unity editor.

On the other hand, you can run it in Steam's proton/steamplay, use 4.2.9, as 4.2.12 causes doors and random things to not render for some reason, or use GE 5.0 proton builds. To force download you'll have to properties > force the use of specific steam play compatibility check box > then select version > the go to beta tab > choose 18.2 in drop down > close > update. Install ravenhearst > play.

If you don't see the option, go to steam settings > steam play > check box "enable steam play for other titles."

Hope this helps.

I've never used combine feature for the workbench does anyone know how it works?

Just put 2 items of the same type, and it will combine them in a new item of lower quality.

Not too sure about what governs the quality of the new item. Could be player's stat, mathemathical median value, luck, I am not sure.

Actually I had a look at the code and it seems that the combined quality value of the new items should be at least 4 point lower than the best quality item put in,

Edited by pflip (see edit history)

Guest Baratan

I love this mod but my action skills reset intermittently and that is gamebreaking. I hope someone knows of a solution to this problem. It doesn't seem to happen in other mods using action skills.

Okay, I have a question regarding the Weird Science quest, esp. the Lab Jar (Murky). How do I obtain them? I have found several empty jars but no murky, yet.

Use the lab sink, hold the lab jar like a glass jar (in the tool belt) and right click. It should fill up.

- - - Updated - - -

I love this mod but my action skills reset intermittently and that is gamebreaking. I hope someone knows of a solution to this problem. It doesn't seem to happen in other mods using action skills.

When I've had this happen, I used creative mode, and gifted myself back enough of the "notes" that give me that particular skill that wiped.

Guest Baratan
Use the lab sink, hold the lab jar like a glass jar (in the tool belt) and right click. It should fill up.

- - - Updated - - -

When I've had this happen, I used creative mode, and gifted myself back enough of the "notes" that give me that particular skill that wiped.

I thought about that but I was playing on a multiplayer server of which I'm not an admin and haven't documented my skill levels but realized on more than one occasion when I went to craft a new bow or pistol that it was reset to rank one. :(

I mean between that and the vehicles not being pick upable it really sucks for me to give up everything else this mod has to offer for those two things. I was hoping to figure out some way to work around it.

I shot at least 600 rounds of SMG, but there was no increase in the level of Pistols Action Skills. As well as an increase in the level of Automatic Weapons or Rifles. That is, using SMG in no way leads to an increase in any perk from Action Skills.

A similar situation is with the use of Nailgun. Use does not increase the level of the Constructions Tools perk.

Problem.

The game has crashed. After the restart, my character's level dropped from 50 to 1. All skills and abilities were reset. There was a task sheet in the belt, as if my hero had just started the game.

Is it possible to restore the level of my character?