Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

Playing 5.4.4

I ran into a strange bug where my action skills were not improving, so killing 300+ zombies with a sword did not move my 31 blade skill up to 32. So I read my stack of 5 blade notes that give +2 each, and after that every single hit with a blade would give me an instant +1 to my skill and quickly maxed it out.

Prisoner Magoli was bugged with the endless console message of a stack/array overrun (cannot recall the exact message). The first time I had to hard-kill the game. When I restarted he was gone, as was the error. But the next time he showed on the map, as soon as I got close the error message crawl began again. After commenting him out of the spawns, this error has never reoccurred.

I am on Day 25 and have never seen a weapon or tool mod schematic, yet all most of the mod receipes require one. Is the horrible RNG to blame, or are these in a specific POI? I have found enough regular schematics so that I am on my third class pathway, for some idea how much looting I have been doing.

Thanks Tarch26. I do not know why I did not think to just look in the files myself. They are in a large loot list with a low probabilty of dropping a single item. So it requires a heck of a lot of looting to get them all. I just added mods to the trader's secret stash so I actually have something to do with my money.

To be clear, I was talking about the mods that you add to items in the game. I did find all the weapon schematics, but zero schematics to make things like a silencer or cooling mesh.

- Intel Core i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHZ

- RAM: 8,00 GB

- Type: 64 bits

- Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics 630 // NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050

My case is very curious. I explain all the scenarios i test:

- No change anything (7d2d vanila):

1) I am not able to créate any world

2) I am able to play with rendered GLCore

3) I am NOT able to play with rendered Directx

- Desactivate Intel® HD Graphics 630 (7d2d vanila)

1) I am able to créate the world with directx but game is totally blocked, going VERY slow.

2) I am not able to créate world with GLCore rendered

3) I am able to play the 1) world activating again Intel® HD GRaphics 630 in normal way.

- With the previous steps i can play doing a lot of things but it is dificult, whatever, Ravenhearst is just imposible. I am not able to play with any composisition, firstly i am not able to créate the world and give me a bluescreen.

8 GB memory is too little, you'll need 16 GB (min 12 GB)

mr.natural There is a memory leak in the mod. After an hour of play, it starts to terribly freeze and slow down. It is necessary to reboot.

That memory leak is a Alpha17 bug, we can't do much about it :(

Closing game totally and restart after a couple of hours playing is their advise

On the interactive bed... I put one down at the main base and then put a bag down somewhere else while traveling. I can't pick up the bed to make it my spawn point again. I also can't destroy it to remake it. It's just stuck there. Is this a prob with all interactive things? Not being able to pick them back up? Maybe use the basecode of the bicycle instead of a vehicle??

It is a mod from someone else, that is how it works. Destroying can when you remove the blocks from under it (and aside if any)

Edited by mr.natural (see edit history)

mr.natural In A17, a memory leak was eliminated. At least I didn’t have such a problem with patch 17.4

This is a mod problem, search and fix. Correct the negative experience for quests and resetting the thirst / hunger counter in modification RELXIX_UI_PlayerStats, when overeating.

mr.natural In A17, a memory leak was eliminated. At least I didn’t have such a problem with patch 17.4

This is a mod problem, search and fix. Correct the negative experience for quests and resetting the thirst / hunger counter in modification RELXIX_UI_PlayerStats, when overeating.

hunger and thirst dropping to actual amounts is not bug, it's intended that most saturation is removed from the mod.

the negative quest xp was determined to be from the code that limits mining xp. for the time being do not hand in or complete quests while weilding a pickaxe.

- - - Updated - - -

I think player should be able to craft glass jars with default forge, need for blacksmith forge is quite harsh. There are many actions that don't return jars, and atm player have to wait to be 60 for it.

glass bottles will not be crafted before the blacksmith forge. they are abundant in loot, and we provide recipes for dumping out liquid in bottles you don't care for.

this mod promotes getting out and scavenging.

To be clear, I was talking about the mods that you add to items in the game. I did find all the weapon schematics, but zero schematics to make things like a silencer or cooling mesh.

Most mods I find are in shotgun messiah crates/boxes.

Sorry for my english :-)

tell me how to repair weapons and tools things now v5.4.13

need some kind of table or skill, I can not find

You repair most tools with the main component it's made of, like scrap iron, forged irom, forged steel, etc.

Most weapons and advanced tools need a repair kit. You'll lose around 8 quality points each time.

You can also use the combine method in the workbench (not the personal) in the two slots for it. Best is to use a lower item with full health and another one (that has not a zero health). You'll loose two health on the highest level item that way.

Most mods I find are in shotgun messiah crates/boxes.

You repair most tools with the main component it's made of, like scrap iron, forged irom, forged steel, etc.

Most weapons and advanced tools need a repair kit. You'll lose around 8 quality points each time.

You can also use the combine method in the workbench (not the personal) in the two slots for it. Best is to use a lower item with full health and another one (that has not a zero health). You'll loose two health on the highest level item that way.

for example, a stone ax or pickaxe, when you click on the button repair, the rumont is broken, still happening wish scrap iron

could you tell me,in what biome they are? Or how to find them on the ground?

They are the rock under the surface below the soil. They give Limestone. Only not in the Desert Biome.

Hi

Is it possible to run this mod under GNU/Linux? Every time I extract the single player files over my Steam installed game, and run it, I saw the default menu and a lot of console errors. And I can't play the modded game.

Sorry, no linux support from RH, too much work already. Has to be someone from the Linux community itself to make it happen.

Sorry, no linux support from RH, too much work already. Has to be someone from the Linux community itself to make it happen.

Thanks for your answer.

I tried a last thing. I uninstalled the game from Steam, and installed it again forcing the use of Steam Play compatibility tool from the game properties on Steam.

Running the game using Steam Play and Proton works perfect, and the mod can be run this way.

Thanks for your answer.

I tried a last thing. I uninstalled the game from Steam, and installed it again forcing the use of Steam Play compatibility tool from the game properties on Steam.

Running the game using Steam Play and Proton works perfect, and the mod can be run this way.

Thanks for sharing, I'll mention this when other players ask about GNU-Linux compatibility

it does work on navezgane, but you miss out on a ton of additional pois, many of which are custom to ravenhearst.

Thank you - I also just noticed the "Sacawa County" option beyond Navezgane/random, is this Ravenhearst's designed world with additional POI's? Ive played in Navezgane without this mod, so I'm up for doing something different if it's recommended.