The Offtopic, A17 thread.

Royal Deluxe

Guess what. "I" appreciate what they are doing. And so do a lot of others. So I'm going to take this opportunity to go back to my little Ravenhearst world and enjoy what we have for now. And when it arrives, I will enjoy that too. It's often said that the complainers are the ones who shout the loudest, and shout you are doing from here to reddit to facebook. Well I'm done with it. Im done reading the uneducated ramblings, the smart aleck trolling, the prophets of doom and apocalypse, I can't read any more of it. I for one am happy they are taking their time. They don't need my support or words of encouragement because they have had both since I first loaded this game and that will never change.

The rest of you can sit here and act as entitled as you want to. I don't envy the forumers who love this game and this company. Others make it extremely difficult with their armchair devving. Some of you REALLY still wonder why the interaction has tapered off? Im taking my leave for now simply because I do not want to make Rolands job any harder than it is by fueling fires and burning trolls.

In Pimps We Trust. Remember whan that MEANT something? Because I do. Peace.

Seems like you never say Microsoft is Micro$oft, or iPhone are expensive, as you understand they are not taking just you money but doing what they should and you trust them too, because those are few tools as developer you must be using and understand, they have to do it there way.

It is really nice to meet a person like you who never complains to commercial companies

I told you all but I was MOCKED & RIDICULED, I predicted Late Summer Fall for XP & 2019 for a Stable A 17 (Out of XP)

Now we know the rest of the timeline is messed up, weren't we supposed to go BETA after A 17, now another ALPHA.

How is this going to affect the timeline for going GOLD & DLC, We are big boys & girls just tell us the truth.

I agree it is ready when its ready but these false estimates on releases has got to stop. Put up the Cone of Silence, get to work & produce a finished game. Maybe take down the Forum section until it is finished because us Fan Boy's have been Shunned anyway...

They never said beta after A17, heck even this thread says bandits are being done in A18.....

amazing discovery.... marriage promises (vows) mean far less now a days and are meaningless in court, but, a simple guess about a game is automatically turned to a date written in stone and blood.

@GrumpyGringo... too true :)

You mean far less to SOME people. Some of us still take those vows pretty seriously. 31+ years here. AND, she lets me have 3500+ hours in this (insert personally appropriate adjectives here) game! And maybe because we're not constantly complaining at each other...

They never said beta after A17, heck even this thread says bandits are being done in A18.....

Take a few words out of a MM stream -> ripp them completely out of context -> glue your own meaning on them -> WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GO BETA AFTER A17!!!

Yeh...well...eeerhm....so completely normal here, no worries ;)

Cheers

Primero dan fecha y ahora no

Ahora el lanzamiento sera cuando este listo, que triste es esto, no voy a recomendar nunca mas este juego a nadie, tanto hablar de que tiene un nuevo y gran equipo, etc...

Mejor 2 buenos que 30 inutiles, mucho video y mucho contenido nuevo, todo es mentira, solo retrasando la fecha de lanzamiento de un simple parche y retirando contenido para ponerlo en el 18.

y si sigue teniendo poco rendimiento como antes, o peor , te puedes cagar.

Paso de entrar mas a este foro, putos falsos.

Adios.

I'm looking forward to doing the vanilla all over again. Hopefully the mod makers can make it work out as well (.. ravenhearst, starvation, WOTW.. it's going to be sweet with all the fun new stuff).

Just an idea around the whole "it's done when it's done", I believe a lot of people are just asking because they are eager to start. There's plenty of mods that they can explore in the meanwhile.. so we can wait.

However, might it be an idea to start a thread, lock it, have everyone that's interested subscribe to the thread.. and when it finally gets launched, we just unlock the thread and post the update that it's released. Than the guys don't have to keep bother checking if A17 went live (especially nice for us server owners). This way everyone just get a message when it's live.

I'm a bit hesitant to subscribe to this topic as it has a billion messages every day.

Seems like you never say Microsoft is Micro$oft, or iPhone are expensive, as you understand they are not taking just you money but doing what they should and you trust them too, because those are few tools as developer you must be using and understand, they have to do it there way.

It is really nice to meet a person like you who never complains to commercial companies

Wow. That is just a messed up comparison.

$400-$1200 for a FINISHED product vs $25 for 1000's of hours of gaming 'experience' with an alpha?

Do you know what Jax is doing / has done? He has taken a lot of energy and tons of resources (people, marriage?, time, etc.) and FOCUSED it into a freaking incredible MOD. Because he CAN (get it? instead of complaining...), and because TFP lets him (us).

If there ever is an apocalypse, I pray I have the fortune to be around people like Jax, Guppy, Khaine (and so many others) who will be proactive about finding things to do to help themselves and others, and hopefully not so many people sitting around a campfire they did nothing to help build complaining about how hungry they are.

"It took you 8 hours to bring us a rabbit? Why can't you bring us a bear in 4?"

You mean far less to SOME people. Some of us still take those vows pretty seriously. 31+ years here. AND, she lets me have 3500+ hours in this (insert personally appropriate adjectives here) game! And maybe because we're not constantly complaining at each other...

you're right Kobalt, 28 yrs on, this my 2nd marriage (the 1st forgot the love and honor part and shared it with others).

9K+ hours and she definitely encourages it as i leave her alone while i am testing.

@Prisma501... your hammer is sighted perfectly. :)

Ahora el lanzamiento sera cuando este listo, que triste es esto, no voy a recomendar nunca mas este juego a nadie, tanto hablar de que tiene un nuevo y gran equipo, etc...

Mejor 2 buenos que 30 inutiles, mucho video y mucho contenido nuevo, todo es mentira, solo retrasando la fecha de lanzamiento de un simple parche y retirando contenido para ponerlo en el 18.

y si sigue teniendo poco rendimiento como antes, o peor , te puedes cagar.

Paso de entrar mas a este foro, putos falsos.

Adios.

Adios adios Felicia.

Cheers

you're right Kobalt, 28 yrs on, this my 2nd marriage (the 1st forgot the love and honor part and shared it with others).

9K+ hours and she definitely encourages it as i leave her alone while i am testing.

@Prisma501... your hammer is sighted perfectly. :)

9000?!!! Holy cow. I mean Unholy Joe! I used to feel pretty special about the 3500. Perceptions managed. Good job! And my wife was just reading your reply and cracked up. Because you know your response is very true here as well!

Don't amaze, when you ask people to share their opinion they do that. Now when they do people like you get amaze. Fun Pimps allow them to post comment on Development Diary, if they don't want to hear all this screaming, rants, they should only make a Read only Blog post of development time to time and get done. So, why your get amaze or few other people I see on forum try to defend Fun pimps actions, you say your view on development, delays, good works we say ours. Simple.

Sidenote: Do whatever you like, people will always judge and comment as they are expert, like I just did on you :).

- - - Updated - - -

How about making those rocks to learn to swim.. ever try that ?

You're not wrong...

Sometimes I just gotta vent, you know... The haters do it, so why shouldn't I ;)

I also want the game released now now now!!! But I at least have some manners... Seems to be a lost virtue these days...

9000?!!! Holy cow. I mean Unholy Joe! I used to feel pretty special about the 3500. Perceptions managed. Good job! And my wife was just reading your reply and cracked up. Because you know your response is very true here as well!

Its over 9000!

3500 hrs is by no means shabby... cant compare mine because mine is very largely from testing. so thumbs up to your 3500 :) and glad i got a smile from someone...

we need more smiles around here

3500 hrs is by no means shabby... cant compare mine because mine is very largely from testing. so thumbs up to your 3500 :) and glad i got a smile from someone...

we need more smiles around here

You can never have enough smiling... Unless you're friends with the Joker.

I have a new reason for why I want them to hurry. Lol the faster they get optimized and features finished the faster they can send them to iron galaxy so they can maybe put them in console. I’m excited for a17 and I’m waiting patiently got other stuff to play just figured I’d throw that reason out there for fun.

Yeah, we just found out about A 18 recently & was not planned until recently, not old news.

Dropped Features:

Behemoth

Ziplines

Plains & Maple Forest as full and distinct biomes

er....Blimp... 7/24/18

bandits officially postponed to A18 7/24/18

We only Found out a week ago about another Alpha...

You can never have enough smiling... Unless you're friends with the Joker.

actually you can... there seems to be an emoji limit per post as i got a message one day for it...

but i do know what you are saying and i get the drift. :)

i like your response about manners... i was going to look that new word up to see what it means... BUT, i cant read and write and dont know how to spell "manners". :)

actually you can... there seems to be an emoji limit per post as i got a message one day for it...

but i do know what you are saying and i get the drift. :)

i like your response about manners... i was going to look that new word up to see what it means... BUT, i cant read and write and dont know how to spell "manners". :)

Lol, not sure I even spelled I correctly... I rely entirely to much on spelling correction on my phone :D

Archived