Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

When that red bar gets to 25% , it will use a healing item and shoot back up to 75%...just watch!

Don't summon it! XD

We all know it's better to die than use any medical treatment, right? :S

Well Vanessa actually it's better to treat a wound with...

DECIDED, we let it die! XD

i still want a shotgun messiah messenger bag!

Ahh yes something I think 7DTD is missing out on hugely is store items like 'The Shotgun Messiah Messenger Bag' I asked ages ago about having rights to make T-shirts and then sell them they were not really that interested as I would only do it as a fan not as a massive T-shirt printing company unless it took off with massive wants. I would of headed then to High quality messenger bags. I even would of been happy to share profits.

But something they have missed a mass of income on also what is better than someone buying an advert on a T-shirt for your game lol

That were Stimpy. I should know. It was my favourite way to gross out mom :p. God i'm getting on :fatigue:.

Which reminds me....when red bar run out we'll all be: happy happy joy joy.

I have just the thing for you: Build electricity traps around your base and then sing "Don't whiz on the electric fence". The next step should be obvious.

Nice Trader! Love how you are doing the quest thing. But didn´t Madmole sound different?

I noticed that too! He sounded like a totally different person. Maybe he just got home from the gym or something and was feeling really....Primal...

Roland means Prime. Prime is on the Fun Pimps staff. Prime https://7daystodie.com/forums/member.php?113075-Prime

I know that the name and photo below the video is Joel aka Madmole and that just makes it even more confusing.

Just watch the video again and you will understand.

Prime introduces himself in like the first two seconds of the video.

Roland means Prime. Prime is on the Fun Pimps staff. Prime https://7daystodie.com/forums/member.php?113075-Prime

I know that the name and photo below the video is Joel aka Madmole and that just makes it even more confusing.

Just watch the video again and you will understand.

Prime introduces himself in like the first two seconds of the video.

Whoosh!!! Look out for low flying jokes.

9) Possibly soon. POI's with environmental hazards are planned for A17.

first i heard of this Roland? did you just let something slip?

ok checking the list its there but i dont remember anyone talking about it..... damn getting old..

first i heard of this Roland? did you just let something slip?

ok checking the list its there but i dont remember anyone talking about it..... damn getting old..

Madmole actually talked about it in one of the first A17 videos.

Here is the video.

What do you think about parachute in game?

Parachute may be replaced Ziplines in the 7 Days To Die.

sure. a grapling hook may be also helpful when u r falling. if there is an apocalipse, i wana feel like in just cause, or spiderman.

okay, that was a bit too much. but if u want parachute, then u should want rocket boots too. or at least a human catapult. maybe some natural geyseirs, wich could launch you without burning down your skin.

so there are pretty lot situations would require a parachute. and the game is still alfa, so we cannot say that they will not add these!

devs working effectively, so its easy to say these will be in A18! (wich will be released after 3 months a17 stable)

ohh and when u r infected for a period of time, you should grow claws.

hope is so sweet my friend. efficiency is the key. so we can trust :smile-new:

What is the point to find an mid-end game vehicle if you use it to jump off it and let it crash with possible invenotry in it ?

Well it all depends how you use it. Right now the Gyrocopter is a one person vehicle but lets say they add a multi person one. You could fly your friends over an enemy base and have them parachute into the base. Or use the gyro as a bomb maybe.

Or maybe a skyscraper which the only way (or easiest way) to enter is to parachute from a larger skyscraper on top of the smaller one.

Plus from my many hours in ARK it can happen that you click the wrong button and dismount mid flight, so parachutes became for me a must have with me.

It also could be just fun to jump of a tall building and see how far you can get. Especially if you have some control.

Well it all depends how you use it. Right now the Gyrocopter is a one person vehicle but lets say they add a multi person one. You could fly your friends over an enemy base and have them parachute into the base. Or use the gyro as a bomb maybe.

Or maybe a skyscraper which the only way (or easiest way) to enter is to parachute from a larger skyscraper on top of the smaller one.

Plus from my many hours in ARK it can happen that you click the wrong button and dismount mid flight, so parachutes became for me a must have with me.

It also could be just fun to jump of a tall building and see how far you can get. Especially if you have some control.

To be honest I deleted this moment for raiding enemy base from air exactly for the reason that is expected to be one seater. Jumpin from a skyscraper could be fun, no doubt.

Lots of new content is gonna be added, lets wait and see.

To be honest I deleted this moment for raiding enemy base from air exactly for the reason that is expected to be one seater. Jumpin from a skyscraper could be fun, no doubt.

Lots of new content is gonna be added, lets wait and see.

Yeah i am excited for all the new content. IT is going to be awesome.

With the multi person flying vehicle i am just lookint into the future. Maybe a modder will add it if TFP doesn`t.

Plus you still can use it to parachute into bases if oyu fly solo, you just lose your Gyro.

sure. a grapling hook may be also helpful when u r falling. if there is an apocalipse, i wana feel like in just cause, or spiderman.

okay, that was a bit too much. but if u want parachute, then u should want rocket boots too. or at least a human catapult. maybe some natural geyseirs, wich could launch you without burning down your skin.

so there are pretty lot situations would require a parachute. and the game is still alfa, so we cannot say that they will not add these!

devs working effectively, so its easy to say these will be in A18! (wich will be released after 3 months a17 stable)

ohh and when u r infected for a period of time, you should grow claws.

hope is so sweet my friend. efficiency is the key. so we can trust :smile-new:

Your irony is out of place! )

I want to have a parachute to jump from skyscrapers or mountains.

I want to have a parachute when the gyrocopter crashes from vultures.

I do not want to have human catapults and rocket boots, because it's nonsense for post-apocalypse!

But I want a controlled parachute, which can replace the ziplines.

Your irony is out of place! )

I want to have a parachute to jump from skyscrapers or mountains.

I want to have a parachute when the gyrocopter crashes from vultures.

I do not want to have human catapults and rocket boots, because it's nonsense for post-apocalypse!

But I want a controlled parachute, which can replace the ziplines.

And, the parachute must be used one time and then need a repack!

And, the parachute must be used one time and then need a repack!

Yes, parachute must be disposable (consumable material).

Each jump will spend one parachute. And parachutes will need to be created, such as first-aid kits and others.

Archived