[Console] Builder Challanges

Clare

I tried, no luck though - covered the entire thing with wood frames...

I'm going to proceed on cleaning up the back area and hope for the best.

Shame, I did hope that it would resolve the issue for you. Good luck, hope it doesn't stop you finishing your build.

Just flicked through the last few pages.

I have Funk, Damsel, and Platy who've officially submitted Final Builds. Did I miss anyone? Clay you had posted a vid but you're still making adjustments?

Clare,

Just have to clean up the back area and then I'll submit a final.

I was paranoid that the terrain bug might wipe out my build :friendly_wink: so I posted the WIP video in case that happened. It will be my final IF I get wiped. :)

Good luck everyone.

A lot of us have tried so hard to reproduce the md5. It almost has to be a data loss or corruption. It should be possible to roll back saved data without too much effort. I dunno, I'm not even sure what programming language unity utilizes. Maybe make a function that'll allow you to reload from a single day before your previous save. The game will just make 2 separate saves. Crap, I'm typing out loud. Off topic.

Lol thanks, I know it was good, but you, Platy and Clay built some super impressive things that I wish I had thought of, lol. If I'm going to lose, I want it to be to something amazing. That said, I'm happy to lose because the scale and detail of all 3 of your bases is amazing.

That damn wasn't from disappointment, more like oh holy damn, look at that thing, lol.

Thanks for the praise Funk! Yours and Clays are both pretty awesome too. Like everyone keeps saying, its so neat seeing what others come up with since its the same seed for us all.

Really having a blast with this!!

Thank you Clare for giving us a challenge.

Thank you Damsel and Funk for the terrain glitch fix.

All the builds I've seen are HUGE, the walls have been built. 😁

I set a bunch of rules for myself in the beginning...and I adhered to most of them ......blah blah blah

Final submission below -the more I added the more cluttered it felt. So I'm done.

The " draw bridge" I improved by taking out ladders as support and using concrete plates so zombies fall right through that ♥♥♥♥.

I think it looks cool as f*** at night so I had to add that in, don't know if the transitions made it into the final video or not but I did put them in there.

Thanks People!

Hey Clay, just to confirm your settings - you were doing the solo extreme build right?

I'm glad I made so many categories... gonna be so hard to chose...

Clare,

Yes solo, Insane difficulty, zoms never run, 120 minute days.

Bullet sponge zombies are not very fun😉

Clay

Late to the party

Appears i'm late to the party on this one. I will be waiting for the next challenge to be posted. I"m currently playing zombies always run on warrior difficulty at 120 minutes days guess i need to restart a new map though and get ready for the next challenge.

Archived