[Console] Builder Challanges

Clare

Just a warning, the city to the northwest of hub city, is another freaking hub city.

I'll refrain from going there a while, maybe tomorrow.

Seriously though - I'll post a video on the far south and west probably tomorrow. I went on a grain alcohol fueled binge run this evening. So if you want to discover on your own, do not watch it. Momma always said...

Just having a little fun here folks.😯

Just a warning, the city to the northwest of hub city, is another freaking hub city.

Oh good, I'm on that side that of the map, might be worth a visit!

Edited: Lousy sense of direction, I'm actually on the east side - have found a semi desert town and a house with a forge in it so far.

So last night I did a thing. As most of you know I keep up with the PC side as well and spend most of my side on the console forums. Well, last night I was on Twitch and I was watching one of the official 7DTD stream team members BeardedGuysGaming. They are 2 best friends who are amazing entertainers and they pretty much exclusively stream 7DTD.

While I watch their live streams I interact a lot and I talk with a lot of the other viewers as well including console players who don't frequent the forums here. Last night I had brought up our builders challenge and I stopped the guys stream dead in their tracks for a minute or 2. They were amazed and excited that we are doing this on console and wanted the link to the thread and even showed it on the stream big as life itself. They are totally wanting to participate in this as well as are many console players who don't come to the forums.

The community on their stream is amazing and love to share ideas and information. So we may see a lot more entries in this contest this month.

I will say we all need to bring out A game on this one because they are fantastic builders and another YouTuber like myself named Midnightdesigner makes some amazing builds and he beat me to the link for the contest, so he knows all about this.

I'd say we are going to see some tremendous builds and that excites me more than just a little bit. I hope you guys are ready for it and give BeardedGuysGaming an nice warm welcome if they do participate. Those guys are friendly and amazing.

I'll edit and put up my Terrifying Montage this weekend, probably Sunday afternoon/evening. I want to get a few more things in there and add some commentary since I haven't used voice chat or stream for what I've gotten so far. A lot of action and jump scares already filmed, lol. It's gonna be a great video once I'm done.

I'll edit and put up my Terrifying Montage this weekend, probably Sunday afternoon/evening. I want to get a few more things in there and add some commentary since I haven't used voice chat or stream for what I've gotten so far. A lot of action and jump scares already filmed, lol. It's gonna be a great video once I'm done.

You're finished already? I've barely started! Have time over the weekend though, so should be able to get going on the build then.

Lol no way, I haven't even started building yet.

- - - Updated - - -

My wife and I are getting our base set up and supplies first. The build will be different than our base so we don't have to repair it. We're holed up in a police station and I'm going to build a toothy around the entrance for horde nights.

Lol no way, I haven't even started building yet.

- - - Updated - - -

My wife and I are getting our base set up and supplies first. The build will be different than our base so we don't have to repair it. We're holed up in a police station and I'm going to build a toothy around the entrance for horde nights.

I've just been exploring the area - there are plenty of resources and I found a great location to build - even has a prefab with a forge that I could live in. I have an idea of what to build and am just working it out on paper, then it's on to collecting the resources I need, prep for horde nights and get building. So, should be simple then.....

I'm offering my labor to help with a great build. I'm very well versed with the game but while I've built and helped build many structures and bunkers I'm not very creative. I play on Xbox one message me on there gamertag mercalat0r and that's with a zero. Happy surviving.

Clare, did we ever get the results of the 1st one? Been in and out so might have missed it.

Nope not yet. She's MIA atm. Funk is leading a search party.

Clay I'll catch up on your streams. Anyone else posting WIPs of this challenge in their streams? I probably watch more 7dtd than play it. Haha

Nope not yet. She's MIA atm. Funk is leading a search party.

Clay I'll catch up on your streams. Anyone else posting WIPs of this challenge in their streams? I probably watch more 7dtd than play it. Haha

Vasco,

That video is just a little revenge looting - the dogs and bears killed me 6 times in the first few days. I went back with a minibike and had a little fun. :dog:

Vasco,

That video is just a little revenge looting - the dogs and bears killed me 6 times in the first few days. I went back with a minibike and had a little fun. :dog:

I haven't watched the one before that either. Normal old gameplay is fine too. Challenges are nice but I pick up things from normal activities too.

Okay, maybe a silly question, but my build would truly look best in the snow biome, but am a bit concerned about building a 30 block high tower on snow, especially as I have seen some of the flat areas change from snow to dirt, and don't want my foundation undermined. Has anyone built in the snow areas that melt away sometimes, and if so, any problems?

Archived