[Console] Builder Challanges

Clare

I thought about it but I didn't really have much to show to start with. At the point it would have been worth doing a preview, I completely forgot about it. However, I made a good bit of progress last weekend and should be finished this weekend (hopefully) so I'll just post the finished build.

And I'm done!

I was very lucky to find a rather large cave system - it saved me a lot of time (time to build being a bit lacking at the moment). I blocked off bits that I didn't need (there were two other parts to the outer cave when I found it). Where the shrine is build, that was another cave which connected by a passage from the outer cave. However, since that passage was high up, I blocked off both ends and dug out another tunnel lower down, adding the water and stalactites to hide the entrance. From there, it was a case of digging out the rest of the access tunnel, widening the existing cave and building up the shrine; then collapsing the roof in one corner.

Awesomes Damselx1! :)

Unfortunately sorting out a lot of real life stuff got in the way so I'm unbelievably far behind. Hopefully I'll get some time in the coming weeks to work on it in some down-time

Yeah, real life does get in the way. Glad you liked my build.

I really like the giant red 7, could totally see a cult of the number 7 forming in this kind of world.

And of course blueberry pies in the provisions. Survivalist essential :D

Thanks Clare, I was pleased with how the seven worked out. As for the pies, they just seemed right!:)

Archived