[Console] Builder Challanges

Clare

I've really been enjoying this challenge so far and have had my setbacks. The literal metric ♥♥♥♥ ton of concrete I needed is ridiculous.

I have thought long and hard about posting a gripe on this forum. People post their crap all the time and so I thought I should too. So here it goes...

I can't find a ♥♥♥♥ing potato.

That is all. :)

Edit: P.S. I am not referring to anyone in this thread.

I've really been enjoying this challenge so far and have had my setbacks. The literal metric ♥♥♥♥ ton of concrete I needed is ridiculous.

I have thought long and hard about posting a gripe on this forum. People post their crap all the time and so I thought I should too. So here it goes...

I can't find a ♥♥♥♥ing potato.

That is all. :)

Edit: P.S. I am not referring to anyone in this thread.

Took me ages to find a potato too - finally got one off a zombie. Yet the calipers turned up on day 6.

Took me ages to find a potato too - finally got one off a zombie. Yet the calipers turned up on day 6.

The tool & die set has been an issue for me on ALOT of maps.... I'm now scrapping them on this one...

Question, do you guys wanna take a break and give me time to look at all your stuff before posting the next challenge...

OOOOOR, do you want the new challenge on the 29th when this finishes up so you can start a build right away?

Well, remember when I said I was done with my castle and just needed to put in the finishing touches on a few things. Well.... yeah....

I made a torture room in the dungeon. It was so good at torture, that it made me a victim. The damn thing collapsed when I decided for some reason it needed a ceiling even though it was already underground in a cave.

So I lost it all, and a section of my wall.

For those of you who think you won't be finished in time, lol, know that I'll be down to the wire now myself.

Well, remember when I said I was done with my castle and just needed to put in the finishing touches on a few things. Well.... yeah....

I made a torture room in the dungeon. It was so good at torture, that it made me a victim. The damn thing collapsed when I decided for some reason it needed a ceiling even though it was already underground in a cave.

For those of you who think you won't be finished in time, lol, know that I'll be down to the wire now myself.

Oh no man, how much collapsed?

Question, do you guys wanna take a break and give me time to look at all your stuff before posting the next challenge...

OOOOOR, do you want the new challenge on the 29th when this finishes up so you can start a build right away?

No waiting, this time i will start as soon as its announced. The only problem i wont get my Skyscraper finished at this rate.

Oh no man, how much collapsed?

One whole wall, the right side on the used to be empty section. I've gotten it back up, but the hole beside it is gigantic. Too big to fill in without tons of pillars, it's a hole about the size of our in, and about twice as high. But I have a plan. It's no abandoned torture chamber, but it will do.

Just what you didn't need - hope you can fix it in time!

Well, i replaced the wall, but the hole was way too big to refill, and i lost the jail cells and most of the dungeon i had made, so i did a little section to kill zombies with and a minibike ramp that goes underground. I nerdpoled up about 10 or so blocks to give y'all a better look at the extent of the collapse and to see some of what i just covered it up with because I've been building for far too long on this thing and I'm just ready to submit it this weekend before anything else happens to it, lol. Bigger is not better for sure, just more things to go awry.

collapse.jpg.1845e1a024ac7adec6652f8356154d8a.jpg

Archived