War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

Is there a Mac version of this mod or any mods really? I have someone who wants to play on our server but needs Mac version. I'm not sure it the files are basically the same or not for PC and Mac when it comes to modding.

As a fellow mac users, I gave up and instead installed bootcamp, works fine (mac pro 2015)

- - - Updated - - -

Any good seed recommendations?

- - - Updated - - -

@DWALL - this is a great mod and a great update; appreciate the hard work.

One question - why the pirate ship? Doesn't seem to make sense to be in the game, but that's just IMHO :distrust:

Liking the mod so far! Especially new POIs. Great work! Progression is much slowed down and forces to do more looting than I'd normally do. Horde base construction is much more difficult without tools and materials. While hordes getting bigger and stronger.

Found a few small bugs:

- Beer has no buffs other than extinguishing fire (might be because of high immunity level)

- Recipe descriptions for auger and chainsaw parts and blades says they are "Crafted in Weapon Smithing Workstation Schematic with ..."

Since I'm playing single player few things seems a bit out of balance:

- Overabundance of high level schematics (auger, chainsaw, minibike).

- Price on blueprint paper is off comparing to price of schematics. There is no point if selling schematic (200/250/500) when 3 pieces of blue paper cost 250 each, stack better, and can be sold by 100s

- There should be a way to recycle class paper fragments. I have number of useless class fragments (duplicates or the ones I already learned). And still can not unlock skills I really do need.

- Prices at class wending machines are just laughable. 5 dukes for trauma bandage?

- Lots of craftable items can be sold for big money (weapons, tools, etc) that cost almost nothing to make.

- Construction skill is a slow grind, especially that stone axe is a mining tool now.

General observations:

- Class quests feels repetitive if not outright duplicate (kill X animals or Y zombies)

- As others noted 10k plant fiber is excessive and pretty much unused after collecting. Anything really used in construction would be better IMO (clay, iron, sand)

- Need to tone down first zombie hordes when players don't have good bases, weapons, armor, etc

Don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but the lock-picks don't seem to work on either doors or on safes. I have both kinds and neither will unlock their respective locks. I haven't tried gun safes yet, but they do not unlock wall safes. The door lock-picks don't seem to work on any door.

hi man

iam the first one who complain about 10k plant fiber but i think t is fine and no need to change it.

there is problem in cloth workbench ,it is empty and has moved to armor workbench.

something must be done for class papers like if i find 3 A of same class,i can scrap 2 to craft B and C< I have completed all classes by day 16 with level 100 and only completed 4 class papers not to mention i have craft 5 extra covert class as i find covert class papers more than all the others :(

beer and alcohol are useless sometimes ,i do not know if this related to immune system 20 but i need them for stamina and not only prevent stun.

thanks for this huge update and hope not to make us start new world:)

Hello.

I've set a dedicated server 5.2 BBM . (All downloads via 7DTD Mod Lancher) . Not all items are saved in my backpack char. Is client 5.2 wrong version on Mod lancher - not BBM ? Or I doing somethink wrong ?

The dll in 5.2 on github release (modlauncher uses that) is not patched correctly/completely.

Bag.AddItem -> this.ZZ = ItemStack.CreateArray(32);

should be this.ZZ = ItemStack.CreateArray(72);

Cheers

Wandering Trader Trapped

Roaming NPC TraderJoel has fallen into the kill pit under my base. At first I thought it would be cool to have a trader in my base, but I now know it's more of a problem than a bonus.

Anyone have any ideas on how to get rid of him?

npcTraderRekt has suffered a similar fate in my base, and refuses to climb the ladders to escape!

So far I've tried the console commands KILL and TELE to no avail. Was a solution to this ever found?

NullreferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Hello -

I'm the host of a dedicated server for some friends and a few days ago we started getting a NullreferenceException error.

error.jpg.34ab66756e5ebdc11ff4fff6f763d4cf.jpg

I looked at the output files and didn't really see anything other then the level0 file being corrupted.

corupted_file.jpg.dbf1a1e98e1c68e8562cfbb6abe4f84c.jpg

To fix the issue I've tried updating the mod from 5.1.7 to 5.2 on both server and client but no success. I then tried to see if it was the server causing the issue and created a new one using the saved game of the previous server. This also was unsuccessful. I'm thinking that there may be some coruption in the saved game files. Is there a way for me to fix this without deleting the saved game files?

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

-Da_Wolfie

Here's the Client side error log.

1613825196_Clienterror.jpg.861d85fb070dc3a605338f2d484eb8c6.jpg

Edited by Da_Wolfie (see edit history)

The dll in 5.2 on github release (modlauncher uses that) is not patched correctly/completely.

Bag.AddItem -> this.ZZ = ItemStack.CreateArray(32);

should be this.ZZ = ItemStack.CreateArray(72);

Cheers

When will correcttly release on 7DTD Mod Lancher ?

Once you have obtained all three class fragments for a class (A,B,C) what is the requirement to craft them into a class paper? I have all three builder class fragments but I cannot craft anything with them. The "Craft" button is greyed out and it states I do not know the required recipe to craft.

What have I missed?

Once you have obtained all three class fragments for a class (A,B,C) what is the requirement to craft them into a class paper? I have all three builder class fragments but I cannot craft anything with them. The "Craft" button is greyed out and it states I do not know the required recipe to craft.

What have I missed?

You have to complete all 5 quest for that class first. Then you will be able to craft this class paper.

- - - Updated - - -

Loot on the pirate ship is way too abundant and the ship itself should spawn less frequently than it does, in water biomes if possible. It's strange to come across ships the size of Noah's Ark in the middle of the wasteland.

They are nothing comparing to oldies retirement village. I've found 2 of those right around my town.

This mod in general is very generous with loot. That's what makes it fun.

They are nothing comparing to oldies retirement village. I've found 2 of those right around my town.

This mod in general is very generous with loot. That's what makes it fun.

They may be nothing compared to the Village, but my map has 4 villages on it, but there are 317 Sly_Ship pois on my map.

This is because it is in all 3 common wlderness POI groups as well as the Rural group. it may need to be moved to the rare a or b group and given a % probability like most others if it is supposed to be more common than the Village, or to the superrare group with a % probability if it is supposed to be similar to the Village.

They may be nothing compared to the Village, but my map has 4 villages on it, but there are 317 Sly_Ship pois on my map.

Wow, that's a bit too much! However out of 3 ships I found only 1 rendered, and then partially collapsed when I got close to it. Other 2 disappearing when moving close to them.

5.2bbm

Question: Can you do all classes or once you specialize thats it? Just checking so I choose correctly if its 1 per person

First playthrough of this mod and am enjoying the POI's. Couple of our players notice stuff "blanked" out when they know there's an item in a toolbelt slot, but a relog seems to cure. Placement of mines in terrain that isnt leveled (its like 1/2 block taller around the mine) buries the mine making it unnoticable and quite the explosive surprise. Class quests are nice, the gathering for builder was a bear but felt "worth it" until the steps got easier as you progress the quest-chain (meaning i would have thought they'd get harder but it's ok).

Edited by Syrex (see edit history)