War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

That's the info I couldn't find. Thank you.

I just play single player and really just used it to get into gun safes really fast but I see where that could be an issue in multiplayer!

Ooooh SP! Just open CM (creative menu). Click on the dev blocks tab and search for superwrench or hammerofgod or supahdiggah or gunJustDie.

Al the fun you ll ever need. :D

Cheers

Ooooh SP! Just open CM (creative menu). Click on the dev blocks tab and search for superwrench or hammerofgod or supahdiggah or gunJustDie.

Al the fun you ll ever need. :D

Cheers

Ya I considered doing that but I like to play as the mods intended. Probably not the norm but even if I am playing alone, I don't like the feeling of cheating.

Ya I considered doing that but I like to play as the mods intended. Probably not the norm but even if I am playing alone, I don't like the feeling of cheating.

Very true, but starting a seperate map on a rainy saturday and demolish a complete town with supahdiggah can be .... well...eeeeeh ..quite reliefing :D.

For actual gameplay its a good thing you dont use.

Cheers

Very true, but starting a seperate map on a rainy saturday and demolish a complete town with supahdiggah can be .... well...eeeeeh ..quite reliefing :D.

For actual gameplay its a good thing you dont use.

Cheers

btw, the google link you sent is broken. I found it though.

Edited by Kazm512 (see edit history)

null reference exception on console in a coop game - please help

hi guys,

I like this WotW mod a lot but I've always problems when a friend of mine connects to the game. the console gets on with: NullReferenceException Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

What can I do? I'm hosting and my buddy can go on playing but I'm sitting in front of this console :(

thx in advance

Howdy all,

I just installed the 5.2 with Bigger Backpack this morning through the 7D2D Launcher (for mods).

I'm on day 3 and have gotten several rather large wandering hordes of a limited variety of zombies.

The first one (day 2?) Had lumberjacks and two new frozen zombies (both the new ones had texturing that was...odd). Then on Day 3 I got a wandering horde of ~12 Football players and ~12 Cheerleaders.

These seem too large and uniform to be intentional. I haven't noticed this in the 'old' WotW.

I started off of a new save (but not a new installation of 7D2D.)

I like playing 7D2D on 'easy' mode so if there's a way to disable wandering hordes I'd be open to that. :)

I am not sure if its the 7D2D launcher or the WOTW 5.2 mod but when I try to play it, its super slow and unresponsive on the load screen. I try to hit quit and it doesn't quit. Pretty much anything i click on does not work I typically have to hard shut down my machine and restart it.

I have the previous version installed and it loads and plays fine. I installed ravenhearst and it loads fine as well.

For Mac OSX, the 7DTD 16.4 patch fixed a bug (kinda) where the camera view jumps when interacting with containers. However, that bug still exists in WOTW (version 5.2).

Basically, when viewing an inventory, the mouse cursor moves normally. However, when I exit the inventory, my character "looks" in the direction of my mouse cursor when I exit the inventory. For instance, let's say my character is facing North, then I open the inventory and drag an item to the right to drop it. I then close the inventory with my mouse cursor still to the right of the screen. As soon as I touch the mouse (no longer in inventory), my character 's view immediately jumps to facing East or South (depending on how far I moved the mouse while in the inventory).

Any chance this extremely annoying bug can be fixed in WOTW? I can mitigate the issue by moving my cursor just slightly above the 'E' in the on-screen word 'Inventory' prior to closing the window. However, that's very hard to remember when I get the crap scared out of me by a zombie hitting me while I'm futzing around in the inventory/crafting window.

I've attached my output log; first time I've tried that, so hopefully it works. [ATTACH]23775[/ATTACH]

output_log__2018-01-14__18-43-16.txt

I do think the beginning builder quest needs to be lightened up a bit. Instead of 10,000 I would go with 5000. This seems like a more reasonable amount to get. The requirement of getting 25 Aloe Cream could also be shortened but isn't as bad as the builder's quest 1. Not much else I can say about 5.2 as I'm still in the early stages of playing.

Totally agree. 10,000 Plant Fibres? That is a LOT of cactus.

With the bigger backpack on there been a massive increase of hackers on ...the server i'm on been nearly 10 hackers in past few days this is really bad with this mod atm :(

3 options:

* Password server and give only to known friends

* Use whitelisting on server and whitelist known friends

if you have a public server the above will probab be not so good options. Then:

* Dont use BBM version. EAC off invites a lot of scriptkiddies. With EAC on only the ones with real skills and the ones paying a lot af monoy for EAC bypass injector will remain. It will be a lot less, but never zero hackers.

Cheers

Howdy all,

I just installed the 5.2 with Bigger Backpack this morning through the 7D2D Launcher (for mods).

I'm on day 3 and have gotten several rather large wandering hordes of a limited variety of zombies.

The first one (day 2?) Had lumberjacks and two new frozen zombies (both the new ones had texturing that was...odd). Then on Day 3 I got a wandering horde of ~12 Football players and ~12 Cheerleaders.

These seem too large and uniform to be intentional. I haven't noticed this in the 'old' WotW.

I started off of a new save (but not a new installation of 7D2D.)

I like playing 7D2D on 'easy' mode so if there's a way to disable wandering hordes I'd be open to that. :)

it does not bother me wandering hordes, I hope dwallorde it does not remove them, it gives spice to this mod.

Textures not loading?

My friend and I are trying to play on the server. We did a fresh install multiple times, and did the step by step process. He is having a problem getting textures to show up. We have did fresh installs, verified game cache, updating anything but he still cant get it working.

WotWV5.2.1b B107 EAC Safe

Version he downloads, opens it drags and replaces files. Closes out starts up the game and he doesn't have textures.

Next he uninstalled 7 Days to Die, reinstalled again. Drag and drop the mods/data in and loads the game. Doesnt work.

After that we verifyed the cache, and reput the mods in. Nothing.

Some help would be appreciated.

Hey there. I love your mod a lot, and I play it every day. The new update, however, has made the game unplayable for me. I tested the memory usage, and 5.2.0 uses about 3 GB of RAM, give or take. The update, 5.2.1, uses about 13 to 15 GB of RAM. I can't play the new update at these levels.

Just FYI.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not sure if its the 7D2D launcher or the WOTW 5.2 mod but when I try to play it, its super slow and unresponsive on the load screen. I try to hit quit and it doesn't quit. Pretty much anything i click on does not work I typically have to hard shut down my machine and restart it.

I have the previous version installed and it loads and plays fine. I installed ravenhearst and it loads fine as well.

The update uses too much RAM. It's using 13 to 15 GB of RAM.

it does not bother me wandering hordes, I hope dwallorde it does not remove them, it gives spice to this mod.

I meant for my personal game, not the entire game. 😀 I know a lot of people like them! These hoards are just too large for me personally.

I only called it out because they seemed large for my gamestage and usually hordes have more then two kinds of zombies (I think?)

Hey there. I love your mod a lot, and I play it every day. The new update, however, has made the game unplayable for me. I tested the memory usage, and 5.2.0 uses about 3 GB of RAM, give or take. The update, 5.2.1, uses about 13 to 15 GB of RAM. I can't play the new update at these levels.

Just FYI.

- - - Updated - - -

I have had the same issue since yesterday.

I just started playing the mod again. The stone axe is showing as a mining tool when you highlight it's info. Using it is giving xp to mining instead of construction, making construction difficult to level. Is this the way it's supposed to be?

Yes. Construction can be pretty easily leveled with the stone/claw hammer, though.

Just FYI.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the info - I am running a GTX 1070Ti and I have 8 GB of ram although I am waiting for some ram to be delivered so once it shows up I will be at 16 GB. I thought I may have screwed up my PC because I was turning off alot of background apps to try and reduce the amount of ram being used.

I'm playing on version 5.2.0.

How can we get the HD wrench recipes I thought its was from the trademan vending machine, but I have gone through 7 class shops multiple time and even made 2 additional trademan vending machine, but I have never seen the HD wrench recipe sold anywhere, I have completed every class and seen every recipes for the classes.

i'm level 120 and have secret stash perk if that matter.

Thanks for everyone's Comments.

After a number of Deletes and reinstall's I finally got it all working correctly on Macbook Pro.

MODS Folder should be copied directly in to the Folder with the game .app in it.

The other CONFIG Folders, need to have their contents copied into the existing folders and overwrite files with same name inside those folders.

Works fine after this.

Cheers.

Thanks for this post as it re-motivated me to try to install the mod on my Mac. Waiting for my new world to generate with the mod and hopefully everything goes smoothly! Thanks again!

ETA: It worked! Now 7DTD will take over my free time again...

Edited by dmbsituation (see edit history)

Possible Glitch: I was using the burning ammo in the Beretta Shotgun and in the middle of shooting a bunch of dogs I ran out because I only had about 30 rounds and wasn't paying attention. So then I switched over to the regular vanilla shotgun ammo to continue the battle, i still got the burning affect. Even later in the day when I went back to the shotgun to dispatch some vultures, I still had the burning affect while using the regular ammo. Loving the mod though, lots of fun. Kind of brings back the joy of looting POIs which I believe was lost to some extent in A16. Thanks

• dwallorde changed the title to War of the Walkers Mod