War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

Has something changed?

Installed the mod again last weekend without problems but today i logon and I see red question marks and some items are 'not visible' in the inventory. Seems the picture of it is 'gone'... but u can still use the item?

has there been an update?

(we use the 7d2d launcher) and it did some update today I saw.

Has something changed?

Installed the mod again last weekend without problems but today i logon and I see red question marks and some items are 'not visible' in the inventory. Seems the picture of it is 'gone'... but u can still use the item?

has there been an update?

(we use the 7d2d launcher) and it did some update today I saw.

Sounds like the Mods folder is missing. Can you tr yto do the Delete Complete Mod, and re-install it? This won't affect your saves.

Don't know if this is related to the mod itself, but maybe somebody here can help.

I built my base in a little town. Next to the town, there is a trade. I have bought and sold a few things, closed the door. The next day I wanted to sell things again, but it was closed and teleported when I have tried to open the door - though it was daytime.

I have tried it again on the next day - same problem.

Could he be dead? Or is that some kind of bug?

Thanks!

ok can anyone help me make sense of this lol,

which mod is for the server side and which mod is for the client side?

i see 5 links are they all the same mod?

do the players need to install the mod?

my bad i started reading from the old a13 posts so i am just more confused now lol.

so i need server side and the matching client side so i can instruct my players which is which, my group wants me to fire this up in france and in canada so just gathering info right now. thank you.

Hey Dwall, not sure anyone has pointed it out yet but the Quest "Dog Killer Master" is broken. The quest has the id zombiedogs when it should be animalZombieDog.

Great mod. I am enjoying playing and streaming it. Thanks so much for all the work you did on this.

Don't know if this is related to the mod itself, but maybe somebody here can help.

I built my base in a little town. Next to the town, there is a trade. I have bought and sold a few things, closed the door. The next day I wanted to sell things again, but it was closed and teleported when I have tried to open the door - though it was daytime.

I have tried it again on the next day - same problem.

Could he be dead? Or is that some kind of bug?

Thanks!

This is a game bug, and not directly related to the mod. If you reset the region file, that usually fixes it. Or you can re-spawn the trader.

I might be missing something, but is there a workstation or something I need to craft regular clothes? I've got the recipes for both denim and flannel pants, but I don't seem to be able to craft them. I'd kind of like to replace the skirt I've been wearing...

Oh...and is there any way to farm hanging moss? I'm not seeing anything, but I thought I'd ask.

Also, don't know if this is a bug or what, but I found two Scholar class papers (I'd already done that class) and when I scrapped them as a stack, I only got 1 "blank" class paper back. Wasn't a big deal (I was only missing 3 classes at the time) but if I'd had worse luck in class papers I'd have been a little upset.

Hi, I'm trying to find out how to get the perk for Advanced tool smithing station. Is that only for tradedmen? Also I can't find a receipt for Dye. Can't even produce the simplest clothing without it.

Also there is a bug with baretta. If I load incendiary ammo and reload common ammo still all zeds burning.

Edited by narimbur (see edit history)

I believe you want the tailoring workstation for the clothing. Haven't tried doing anything with the moss so I'm afraid I can't help you there. For the blank class papers you can craft them into what ever class paper you want.

I might be missing something, but is there a workstation or something I need to craft regular clothes? I've got the recipes for both denim and flannel pants, but I don't seem to be able to craft them. I'd kind of like to replace the skirt I've been wearing...

Oh...and is there any way to farm hanging moss? I'm not seeing anything, but I thought I'd ask.

Also, don't know if this is a bug or what, but I found two Scholar class papers (I'd already done that class) and when I scrapped them as a stack, I only got 1 "blank" class paper back. Wasn't a big deal (I was only missing 3 classes at the time) but if I'd had worse luck in class papers I'd have been a little upset.

I might be missing something, but is there a workstation or something I need to craft regular clothes?

You need to craft "Clothing Workstation". It is the only one that is not given at the end of class quests.

I haven't found a way either. Just keep collecting it from dark places.

Also, don't know if this is a bug or what, but I found two Scholar class papers (I'd already done that class) and when I scrapped them as a stack, I only got 1 "blank" class paper back.

Could be a bug could be a standard game mechanic of scraping not always giving the same number of scrap back.

Scrapping is same as in vanilla, it generally always gives back only 75% of materials no matter what you are scrapping.

That means if you scrap 2 items then sometimes you get 1 and sometimes 2, for important items it's always wise to scrap them one by one or stack sizes you know for sure.

I hope I’m not asking about something that has been asked before. I’m using the mod with the expanded back pack and have noticed that when I shut down and come back my items will be missing. Don’t know what I need to do to fix it. I have lost many quality items because of this

Likely that the modified Assembly-CSharp.dll file didn't copy across, simply download the mod - from Nexus - and extract contents of ..\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\ to your mod game location. Simple method is to use 7D2D launcher and click 'Pre'Sync Mod' to verify mod without launching game.

A little confused about the install order

I've got a question here for you. I am attempting to run this on as a linux dedicated server instance with BBM.

Which files do I use for the dedicated instance, and which ones do I use on my desktop?

I tried a single player (local) instance with https://github.com/dwallorde/WaroftheWalkersMod---BBM---Github/archive/master.zip, but it seems like I encountered the inventory bug where the last 32 rows of items disappear, so I just wanted to get it straight which files to use and which to ignore.

Cheers,

Kotori

Edit:

Trying solution found here

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?53190-War-of-the-Walkers-Mod-(Overhaul)&p=758156&highlight=WotWServerFiles#post758156

Edited by kotori83 (see edit history)

• dwallorde changed the title to War of the Walkers Mod