War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

Are there Release notes for 5.2?

Planned Features Coming Soon:

[table=width: 775, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

• V5.2 Major Content Update. -Core Features near finish. Custom Icons, Localization and Testing still required. (Restart Will be mandatory.) End of November target is missed due to Ozzylynn

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Is there somewhere I could see the release notes for what has changed with the 5.2 patch changes.

Much appreciated,

-Da_Wolfie

Make sure you have correctly installed DLL in 7DaysToDie_Data\Managed directory. And if you playing on the server, it should have those DLLs as well.

Hello there,

we've setup a server first on linux, later tried it on windows aswell, but the problem is everytime the same.

As soon as someone of us disconnects, every single item in his, through BiggerBackPack, extended backpack will just disappear. In short, original backpackspace works fine, the extended doesnt.

Is there any fix for that kind of issue?

Would really appreciate any kind of help there; till now, WotW is awesome, but this bug is a downer :-/

Hello there,

we've setup a server first on linux, later tried it on windows aswell, but the problem is everytime the same.

As soon as someone of us disconnects, every single item in his, through BiggerBackPack, extended backpack will just disappear. In short, original backpackspace works fine, the extended doesnt.

Is there any fix for that kind of issue?

Would really appreciate any kind of help there; till now, WotW is awesome, but this bug is a downer :-/

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?53190-War-of-the-Walkers-Mod-(Overhaul)&p=778400&viewfull=1#post778400

Cheers

Can't craft mushroom spores

I have the farming perk.

I have mushrooms and dirt in my inventory.

I'm in the mortar and pestle.

The "Craft" option is greyed out. And when I click it, it says I don't know the required recipe.

So how do I create mushroom spores? Is it locked behind a class?

BUGS

So far I have found these:

* Exception for 1 bandit when he/she is chasing a zombie- must have smth to do with weapon equipped

* Xtra size storage box has only 90 slots instead of 100

* Only HD Nailgun is able to upgrade blocks to Tungsten. If its by design please add description saying so or remove the reference from all other upgrade tools as they are showing red X when trying to further upgrade.

* Marksman © and Tradesman (B) class part somewhat rare to find. Maybe it was RNG monster but after 3 days trying(including ships) I used console to get them.(read 3 days nonstop looting everything!)

* Ships not properly spawning in map- sometimes their LOD stays but ship has collapsed.

* Remington 8 not shooting Zombies- the bullets are not registering- though they go down when firing.

* One more other gun has this problem- forgot which one. :( (desert eagle i think)

* Animals spawn rearly (or maybe its this RNG monster)- precisely- wild boar(had to use console for it)

* Class parts are not recyclable(for example to paper or blueprints). Only toss them out works.

* Traders do not start exactly at 6:00am (6:05) nor do they end precisely at 10:00pm(9:55)

* The Nuclear Plant POI (a rare POI afaik) has radiation blocks but no actual radiation!(bummer...)

* I noticed in this version you have some code leftovers. When you crafting something in your inventory sometimes "Test" or "Testing" will show in white letters over the corresponding icon. It happens randomly time to time. Very quickly goes away. A minor bug as it is not affecting the crafting system but a bug alas.

* Bedrock is at level +3 instead of -57! (Major bug)

* Lockpicks not working- showing red X even if you have them/ built them/ unlocked them.

Edited by zingo2 (see edit history)

Suggestion/ Question/ Feedback

Tungsten frames and blocks are quit amazing however i have run into some hassles with them.

A normal evolution of blocks is bigger/ stronger/ more durability from wood to polish steel in vanilla.

However You have made Tungsten blocks- a further upgrade(or downgrade). Here's why:

Steel from polish steel differs by 2500Hp. However polish steel vs Tungsten only 500hp? Why? Its already end game product(late game feature) Sure i know Zombies have to take down the added 12500 hp bar but yet- somehow "meh"...

** Another thing- and a BIG ONE- structural integrity. I made - for example- steel bridge(when i was low level etc). Now Steel and polish steel holds 16 blocks right(15 to be safe)? Now- fool me once... but one would think sure- I will upgrade my steel bridge to Tungsten blocks! Easy?! Well... you can do that till it reaches a threshold. Then whole thing comes down(and I mean whole 100 sections of it!!!)

** You reduced structural integrity from 16 to 12! Why??? Why did you compromise SI from steel blocks? If at all you should have let them stay the same. It contradicts the evolution chain not to mention a player- like me for example and others- will see their buildings coming down. Why would I upgrade to Tungsten in first place if this is a major design flaw(?) Yes i know you can read the 360/30 in crafting system but still- You set new limitations and force base redesigns by just this 1 issue. Its already late game and with hordes and stuff- now to completely redesign base and anchor points- that's a big no no.

** Lastly- but thats just me. I really like the matte grey color on Tungsten. However if you have a square block it has this rigid texture to it. Sure you can always paint it over but why not make whole Tungsten blocks uniform? You know they did that in vanilla for a reason- I can understand why you did it here(to stand them out) and they do look beautiful but uniform color would be my suggested feature. Like in real life- you will have trouble selling a car if it has decals or custom paint- people like purity- that's how it is- that's how it always will be.

All in all This is my feedback- I really love the new blocks(no tungsten stairs?) and they do save/ speed up construction time(no concrete setting yeay!) and they really refresh the whole vanilla experience of this game. Keep up the good job and keep perfecting this mechanic!

Edited by zingo2 (see edit history)

Neither the 7DTD launcher or the BBM github download are setting up the right BBM dll. Dieing with either setup results in losing anything in your toolbelt.

Edited - NVM looks like I had the wrong file.

Edited - Even with redownloading, I'm still losing my toolbelt. Upon searching the XML files, it looks like the player dropped backpacks are 10 slots short.

I was able to fix the problem by going into Loot.xml (line 3618) and changing the size of lootcontainer 41 to size="9,10".

Edited by Xajar (see edit history)

Can anybody help me, I ran into a null reference error that I cannot seem to "out-run." I get these every now and then, but the go away quickly when I leave an error that seems to have triggered the error. But this one followed me all the way back to my base 2km away (luckily got home without being killed). I tried to get rid of all the new gear in my inventory, thinking maybe something I picked up at the traitor (?) triggered this... but don't get any relief. I'm moments from day 14 horde, so I'm afraid to re-log back in if the issue is still there. I'm going to copy the portion of the output log that is repeating non-stop for several minutes:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at EntityNPC.OnUpdateLive () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at EntityAlive.OnUpdateEntity () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at World.TickEntities (Single _partialTicks) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager.JQ () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is V.5.2 big back pack. Thanks!

Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is V.5.2 big back pack. Thanks!

Kill the NPC! That solved the problem for me. Currently some NPCs are affected by the weapon they carry and when they chase a zombie- wrong ID or something- one guy here mentioned what really it is. Until its fixed just kill the bugger!

I have a question this time directly to the creators of mod. Applies to BBM 5.2. When will the annoying bug corrected and when will correctly realse on 7DTD Mod Luncher ? Not all items are saved in a large backpack when the character leaves the game. (Half backpack only). Assembly-CSharp.dll is wrong compiled for clent and sever to.

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?53190-War-of-the-Walkers-Mod-(Overhaul)&p=778400&viewfull=1#post778400

EDIT. nv with new ver. backpack working fine

Edited by Hicks (see edit history)