War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

It would help if you gave some beneficial information. Seed name, coordinates, what settings you are using. Only way to try and replicate it.

Did i not give? Oh I'm sorry! (!)

There is an error in config file(guess) that defines playable area in v5.2 where bedrock height is changed from -57 to +3. Build-able height is still 250 (3+250=253). Affects all seeds in any configuration.

This is on unmodded version of the game- only mod is walkers via Launcher.

How to test?

* Open console

* type dm and cm

* Give yourself a nice digging tool(or uncomment >! in items file to give yourself Dev items)

* hit esc and enable god mode

* Dig till bedrock

* Feel free to repeat this as many times as you wish with any seeds.

Cheers!

Unless said its intended by mod Author its an issue. Ive seen this problem before in other mods.

The idea is to heighten your global height limit. As you can only build 250 up from bedrock. So if you start from 3 then your global height therefore is 253 where in vanilla its 250 minus (57) = 193. That's the max height in vanilla. Some people prefer the added 50 blocks some don't- As I can not find notes about this in docs or whatever I'm listing it as a bug for now.

**Side Note

Real world difference for this is- your view area. You have your playable area around you(view range) when you are at the top the square below you is smaller- that's a bit weird. At 193 in vanilla its just cutting near the edges so it looks more natural. Another thing(benefit) You can see more of the map (LOD) areas. Like I said- some people prefer this over vanilla some hate it.

Edited by zingo2 (see edit history)

Player placed class vending machines can not be picked up and moved

This is going to be a big problem. Once placed the machine can not be moved. I tried the wrench and it only damages the machine. I tried a pick axe in the hope that it would place the machine in my inventory when destroyed, but no luck.

Can the machine be moved and I'm just doing it wrong? If not, this really need to be changed.

I just looted the Superadminwrench. i have a feeling it's not suppose to be in the game :p

maybe remove it from the loot table.

I think this just happened. My AdminSuperWrench has been replaced with a "Quest Note - Locate Trader"

I ended up just putting the tool away since it was so freakin OP. I did like it to smash mistakenly placed blocks though ;)

This is going to be a big problem. Once placed the machine can not be moved. I tried the wrench and it only damages the machine. I tried a pick axe in the hope that it would place the machine in my inventory when destroyed, but no luck.

Can the machine be moved and I'm just doing it wrong? If not, this really need to be changed.

You can make new ones...Granted, they're pretty expensive, but it can be done. I'm pretty sure it was changed so that you couldn't just pick it up and put it down over and over to reset the inventory.

Does update require a wipe? Since update mod is unplayable. The game locks up and lags so bad you can't even move. I have uninstalled WotW from computer completely and reinstalled it threw mod launcher. After doing that I still have the same issues.

Anyone else have these problems?

PS. Wife just logged onto her computer and has the same issue.

Thanks

PSS. Went back and uninstalled 7DTD and WotW and mod launcher.... reinstalled everything.... same issues. Also tried a new game :(

Edited by Cyko (see edit history)

I have not been able to get 5.2.1 B107 to run at all. I downloaded the mod through the 7D2D Mod Launcher (as I always have) and clicked play. I launched the game and it took a few seconds for my mouse cursor to appear. Also it took a few seconds for my mouse cursor to make a selection in the menu screen. Out of curiosity I looked at the task manager and checked my memory usage. At this point I am now using 85%-90% of 16GB of RAM and the game hasn't even started. I believe there are some issues with 5.2.1b that need to be checked out by the mod dev. I also tried uninstalling the mod completely, and reinstalling everything fresh through the 7D2D Mod Launcher. No Bueno!

https://i.imgur.com/9XhQ4qU.jpg

(screenshot of memory usage on fresh install and in game menu screen)

(edit: I'm using War of the Walkers Bigger Back Pack 5.2)

[ATTACH]23765[/ATTACH]

output_log.txt

Edited by KYReddneck
added screenshot of memory usage (see edit history)

Love the mod but have small fix request.

Greetings I love this mod and have used it on Public servers off and on, But currently play single player atm on here. I am having one issues that was wondering if could be adjusted. It will seem small or not important to most but is really a blessing to us. When using a controller on game you can not utilize the tool belt to transfers stuff on or off or select things with out a keyboard. How ever this normally not a issue for most. But i my self and a Disabled Veteran and several of my friends are also Veterans or of older age. And the use of key board is hard or painful due to injury or age and having full use of a controller is very much more gaming accessable for us. If at all possible you can see into seeing if there is a way to be able to access the tool belt with controller and full access to the screen as well would be greatly appreciated by our gaming community.

Thanks for you hard work on this mod,

Lordzetal of MERC Gaming Community.

I just looted the Superadminwrench. i have a feeling it's not suppose to be in the game :p

maybe remove it from the loot table.

The AdminSuperWrench rocks, I've found 2 so far. One hits everything, take that zombie bear. Not really good for wrenching cars cuz it destroys the whole car with one turn but opening a gun safe or lock box with one hit is priceless.

I have not been able to get 5.2.1 B107 to run at all. I downloaded the mod through the 7D2D Mod Launcher (as I always have) and clicked play. I launched the game and it took a few seconds for my mouse cursor to appear. Also it took a few seconds for my mouse cursor to make a selection in the menu screen. Out of curiosity I looked at the task manager and checked my memory usage. At this point I am now using 85%-90% of 16GB of RAM and the game hasn't even started. I believe there are some issues with 5.2.1b that need to be checked out by the mod dev. I also tried uninstalling the mod completely, and reinstalling everything fresh through the 7D2D Mod Launcher. No Bueno!

(edit: I'm using War of the Walkers Bigger Back Pack 5.2)

[ATTACH]23765[/ATTACH]

I'm having the same problem. The memory leaks (according to Windows) make the game crash - Yesterday I played it without issue. Today it's no good.

Using Mod Launcher - tried the same things as the poster above.

I love this mod and I want to keep playing!!

Please help!!

You can make new ones...Granted, they're pretty expensive, but it can be done. I'm pretty sure it was changed so that you couldn't just pick it up and put it down over and over to reset the inventory.

That makes sense. I didn't realize the timer would reset if it is placed again. And you aren't kidding about expensive. And nearly 200 minutes to craft as well! Crikey!

Does update require a wipe? Since update mod is unplayable. The game locks up and lags so bad you can't even move. I have uninstalled WotW from computer completely and reinstalled it threw mod launcher. After doing that I still have the same issues.

Anyone else have these problems?

PS. Wife just logged onto her computer and has the same issue.

Thanks

PSS. Went back and uninstalled 7DTD and WotW and mod launcher.... reinstalled everything.... same issues. Also tried a new game :(

You are not the only, I the same problem mod unplayable

guys

any one has solution to class papers drop

i feel frustrated and unwilling to play this mod

what is the point to play extra mod when all new stuff are locked and i can not even make cement

14days*90min played and 44 papers found

MARKSMAN 2C

SCHOLAR 1B

SURVIVALIST 1B 2C

TRADESMAN 1B 1C

FIGHTER 1A 1B 2C

ELECTRICIAN 2A

BUILDER 4B 2C

PROTECTION 6A 3B 2C

COVERT 2A 5B 6C

when i will find the missing,, when i reach day 50 and my level 300?????????

I do think the beginning builder quest needs to be lightened up a bit. Instead of 10,000 I would go with 5000. This seems like a more reasonable amount to get. The requirement of getting 25 Aloe Cream could also be shortened but isn't as bad as the builder's quest 1. Not much else I can say about 5.2 as I'm still in the early stages of playing.

SuperAdminWrench

I looted a superadminwrench the other day. when i logged in to play today, the wrench was gone and replaced with a note to find a trader. Was the wrench removed from the game or did something else happen? I want it back :crushed:

The AdminSuperWrench rocks, I've found 2 so far. One hits everything, take that zombie bear. Not really good for wrenching cars cuz it destroys the whole car with one turn but opening a gun safe or lock box with one hit is priceless.

Mine was gone when I logged in last night. I wonder if this is a bug considering you still have one (unless there was an update I was unaware of that you hadn't done yet).

Mine was gone when I logged in last night. I wonder if this is a bug considering you still have one (unless there was an update I was unaware of that you hadn't done yet).

Trust me. It was never supposed to be in game for "normal" players. Its a pimp admin tool, just like hammerOfGod, gunJustDie and the supahDiggah. Creative menu dev blocks is where these weapons of massdestruction should stay.

<property name="CreativeMode" value="Dev"/>

<property class="Attributes">

<property name="EntityDamage" value="5000,10000"/>

<property name="BlockDamage" value="5000,10000"/>

</property>

Cheers

Trust me. It was never supposed to be in game for "normal" players. Its a pimp admin tool, just like hammerOfGod, gunJustDie and the supahDiggah. Creative menu dev blocks is where these weapons of massdestruction should stay.

<property name="CreativeMode" value="Dev"/>

<property class="Attributes">

<property name="EntityDamage" value="5000,10000"/>

<property name="BlockDamage" value="5000,10000"/>

</property>

Cheers

Thanks but I am just curious on what happened. It was there one day and gone the next being replaced by a note to find a trader lol. If they took it out, fine, I will move on. If they didn't, I want to be sure other items I loot won't magically turn into other things I don't want.

Thanks but I am just curious on what happened. It was there one day and gone the next being replaced by a note to find a trader lol. If they took it out, fine, I will move on. If they didn't, I want to be sure other items I loot won't magically turn into other things I don't want.

They took it out. It wasn't supposed to be there in the first place.

Its in the changelog:

-Fixed Admin Wrench Spawning in Loot

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Cheers

- - - Updated - - -

It was so fun while it lasted. Smacking a cop and watching his head explode

Yeah lol :)

Only prob is that its not only fun. This thing cuts through claim protected blocks like butter too ^^

Cheers