War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

Hello!

im trying to install this mod after all the files replaced the standard files i try to launch the game but my screen is just black i only get the 7 days to die mouse pointer when it opens. Ive tried to verify game and adding the new files again but didnt work second time around either, anyone who has had the same problem?

You need to turn eac off if your playing with get big bag mod

UI Issue

Hi guys!

First off, I love this mod. It really makes the game interesting again, and the custom POIs - just amazing!.

Love ya work Dwall :)

Now for my question / problem:

I have edited the UI files to disable the default Valmod UI and enable Sirillion's Sirmod UI.

The game runs and the UI works, but the icons don't display in the enhanced buff frames.

The buff names and timers appear, but not the icons.

The only changes I have made in the.xml are as per the directions Sirillion has listed in the comments for enabling / disabling each feature, the only other change I have made is to the size of the zombie kill tracker reducing it's size.

Everything else is as required for Sirmod so I am not sure why these icons will not display.

The icons work when you go into the buff page in the character sheet, but they won't display in the UI buff frame :(

I have changed the .xml files back to default valmod and the icons work again, but when Sirmod is enabled, they disappear again.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks heaps guys!

G

Errors with BigBag Mod and NPC's have no ammo

Hello All,

Firstly, as most have stated, excellent work youre doing on this WotW Mod, just starting playing it on our server, certainly not doing my nerves any good lol.

I did search through about 20 pages of this thread, found a few asking about the Big Bag glitch but couldn't find an answer, so apologies if I missed a response/answer for these questions.

also, I'm not very experienced with editing particular technical files, just know how to install by drag and drop methods into our main 7DTD directory.

These are my 2 problems:

1) Big Bag Mod, on exiting the game and re:entering, anything in the bottom 3 rows of the bag disappear,

2) Noticed that after running around and checking a few NPC's, any that have a gun or rifle, have No ammo, just clicks. they still attack any surrounding zombies as intended thou.

Im currently using a dedicated server through PingPerfect which has a Mod page with install/uninstall buttons, I got a little confused as there were 5 different options, non eac and eac friendly + a couple of big bag mods to suit each.

Finally figured out which 2 were needed- WotW non eac + 75 slot big bag mod, but still get the same BBM glitches after trying a few re:installs.

I also started a SP Random Gen game and the npc's were firing off bullets as intended but the Big Bag glitch was still happening.

Should add, I have seen all the links for all the different bag sizes, Im just not sure where I install them to when it comes to the dedicated server.

Seriously contemplating starting a new server through BlueFangSolutions, the idea of having Dwall and the BFS admins working together sounds really good.

Any help with this would be muchly appreciated.

Rakstelon - Dave

PS- Uninstalled all the mods from our Dedicated server and reapplied the WotW mod only, now the npc's have loaded, working guns.

The Backpack mod is still playing up and items in the bottom 3 rows of the BP disappear on relogging.

We will play with no BP mod until we hear back with a solution,

Thanks

Edited by Rakstelon (see edit history)

Hi everyone it´s me again :(

I got my linux server up but when entering it with my pc I get two errors:

#1 WRN Missing cleanup for XML:sounds

#2 Exception: Block with name "tungstenOre" not found.

I really don´t know what # 1 is supposed to mean,

but regarding error #2: I looked into the block xml and it´s there. And it´s description does seem ok to me (i checked with the one on my pc).

Does anyone know what I can do to fix it?

Thanks in advance

jaybe

Edit: If someone else enters the Server they don´t get errors AND it´s vanilla. I´m seriously confused right now...

Edited by jaybe (see edit history)

Inventory Problems.

I think i am confused how to get the bag mod working any help would be greatly appreciated.

What happens.

I can not shift click items or take all into the bag past slot 32. i can drag and drop them however.

When i relog the items after slot 32 is no longer there.

Here is my set up

I have 3 PC's (Win10) on a 1Gig'Sec LAN.

PC 1, is just a server which is running "startdedicated.bat", with "A16 BBM Mod Github (Client/SP Local) Download". as recomended by Montillo.

PC 1 and 2, Are running the "A16 BBM Mod Github (Client/SP Local) Download" version.

I am running the game by loading "7DaysToDie.exe".

Can someone tell me what i am doing wrong, if i am doing anything wrong? It's driving me crazy, i hate having such a small bag especially when playing with mods with all the extra items you have to collect.

Thank you.

I think i am confused how to get the bag mod working any help would be greatly appreciated.

What happens.

I can not shift click items or take all into the bag past slot 32. i can drag and drop them however.

When i relog the items after slot 32 is no longer there.

Here is my set up

I have 3 PC's (Win10) on a 1Gig'Sec LAN.

PC 1, is just a server which is running "startdedicated.bat", with "A16 BBM Mod Github (Client/SP Local) Download". as recomended by Montillo.

PC 1 and 2, Are running the "A16 BBM Mod Github (Client/SP Local) Download" version.

I am running the game by loading "7DaysToDie.exe".

Can someone tell me what i am doing wrong, if i am doing anything wrong? It's driving me crazy, i hate having such a small bag especially when playing with mods with all the extra items you have to collect.

Thank you.

Sound like your assembly-csharp.dll file is not installed correctly.

Inventory Problems.

Sound like your assembly-csharp.dll file is not installed correctly.

Wow, Sirillion! Thanks for such a speedy reply. Please can you be a bit more specific, How would i install the .dll? i thought all i had to do was to copy the contents from the .zip into the install folder.

I am sorry i am a bit new to this.

Would i need to get one of these .dll files?

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?64714-Requests-for-backpack-size-Assembly-Csharp-dll-for-A16-experimentals

Edited by KuRushie (see edit history)

Hi everyone it´s me again :(

I got my linux server up but when entering it with my pc I get two errors:

#1 WRN Missing cleanup for XML:sounds

#2 Exception: Block with name "tungstenOre" not found.

I really don´t know what # 1 is supposed to mean,

but regarding error #2: I looked into the block xml and it´s there. And it´s description does seem ok to me (i checked with the one on my pc).

Does anyone know what I can do to fix it?

Thanks in advance

jaybe

Edit: If someone else enters the Server they don´t get errors AND it´s vanilla. I´m seriously confused right now...

After hours of testing, I was able to fix a few problems I was having until this on first log on, I got the same Tungzen error, I did a quick uninstall/install of the mod and seems fine now (touch wood) btw, Im on a dedicated server.

For norm, all I can think of is to reinstall your mod files to your 7dtd directory as before.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, Sirillion! Thanks for such a speedy reply. Please can you be a bit more specific, How would i install the .dll? i thought all i had to do was to copy the contents from the .zip into the install folder.

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?64714-Requests-for-backpack-size-Assembly-Csharp-dll-for-A16-experimentals

Sirillion has helped me on the nexus forums, very quick and easy to understand replies,

Keep up the good work guys

Fetch and craft these items Bug?

Playing v5.1.7 B64 on A16.4(b8), on a MAC and noticed that I cannot get credit for more than 2/5 grilled pork crafted, on Survivalist Class Training Level 2. No matter how many pigs I harvest, or different grill/campfire combos I use. Am I doing something wrong? I can upload a video or output logs if they are of any help.

Great Mod otherwise

Thank you so much for all of the time and effort making this mod! It's great and I will enjoy playing it :D

I do have a question, however (and maybe a solution to people with Mac issues):

The way the graphic files are called in the xml files (specifically controls.xml, styles.xml, and windows.xml) doesn't really work with the Mac system. I've gone through and changed them to the correct file path no problem.

However, within the game, the Mod itemicons don't show up (vanilla itemicons are fine). So, for example, any of the items added to the mod are blank with just the quantity or quality number in the inventory, toolbelt, or craft list. I'm making do with hovering over to get the description for now, but being able to quickly search through my inventory would be such a timesaver.

Will you please let me know which files those "itemicons" are called in to so I can update the file paths properly? Sorry if listing out all the filenames is a pain. I've tried searching on my own and I can't find them myself.

I'm playing this on a Mac as well, and all I had to do was replace the files in "Config" "Prefab" and "UMAtetures" then I dropped the "Mods" folder in the 7DTD folder, next to the launcher. Like with Valmod. No extra files or editing. You probably already figured this out, but I bet there's other mac folks out there searching.

As far as I know WotW ships with its own dll and I would use that one as it is the best fit. If you can find another 72 slot dll within the same build that would work also but you will be missing out on any other changes dwallorde might have made to the file.

If everything else fails you can try my A16.4 patch from my nexus page as that would be the second best thing.

Second Best Thing

Edited by Sirillion (see edit history)

Not sure if it is typo or not but when I did the Mushroom bear stew thing the quest asked me to get 5 meat but when I tried to make it, it only made one. The recipe called for 4 red meat so you really need 20. So maybe the quest or recipe has to be changed.

Also the "Kill any animals" quest doesn't include dogs (and someone mentioned vultures) as animals. Maybe you could mention that in quest before someone else goes out and takes on a pack of dogs with a wooden bow :D

I noticed I had to sit and watch all the items being made for it to count them for the quest to make so many cooked items

Yes that was something else that happened that I forgot about. Thanks for adding it. I cooked the stews one at a time to get them to be counted also.

Inventory Problems.

Thank you Sirillion, i will try this as soon as I can.

As far as I know WotW ships with its own dll and I would use that one as it is the best fit. If you can find another 72 slot dll within the same build that would work also but you will be missing out on any other changes dwallorde might have made to the file.

If everything else fails you can try my A16.4 patch from my nexus page as that would be the second best thing.

Second Best Thing

Inventory Problems.

Thank you Sirillion.

I tried to get it working by cleaning out everything and re downloading everything but it still did not work. So i tried your .dll and it worked great. so THANK YOU!

If your inventory is deleting things after the 32nd slot try this, it worked for me.

Delete everything... EVERYTHING!

Put "A16 BBM Mod Github (Client/SP Local) Download" on your client (Gaming PC).

Put "A16 BBM Mod Github (SERVER) Download" on your server.

Download Sirillion's dll and add this .dll file to your server and client, the download has the right directory so just follow that.

Edit the server.xml to Not use EasyAntiCheat, save and run.

Start the game without anticheat.

You should be good to go.

You should have a massive bag and minibike basket and be able to shiftclick / Take all into the bag. If you can't it might not have worked, so do not forget to test it out.

Once again Thank you for such an awesome Mod and Thanks to Sirillion for helping me so fast!

Second Best Thing

dwallorde is there anyway u can fix teh ghost zombies in ur mod as its starting to ge taggravating when u get 4-6 of them and cant kill em :)

I never encountered these myself after all the hours I have put into this mod. Sounds like, forgive me if I am wrong but do you have enough RAM as I know graphic issues such as what you describing are known due to high UMA settings etc and RAM shortage.

yeah my rams good only have 8gigs but mod runs fine otherwise and settings are as low as i can put them

I'm Surprised that the game even runs ... The Vanilla version ..

Windows Recommended

•Processor: 3.0 Ghz Quad Core CPU or faster

•Memory: 12 GB RAM

•Graphics: 2 GB Dedicated Memory

•Direct X: Version 10

•Network: Broadband internet connection

•Hard Drive: 4 GB available space

•Sound Card: Direct X compatible

AND being Modded you need at least the RECOMMENDED if not more ... Mod's put a whole Lot of strain on a system.