War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

is there and overview of which class does that and have which perk .. found a protection class but wanted to convert it into another one but im not quite sure which would be the best to use next ?

Watch for Class papers .. as you play .. you will find them and be able to ADD more Classes to your character .. I think there is a total of 7or8 Class to be had.

And if you are asking is there link to each class description .. 2 ways to do that .. read the class notes and decline if not wanted and convert it back into a class paper.

There is a link .. but I'm sure where to find it again. Hopefully that was helpful.

Edited by gpcstargate (see edit history)

is there and overview of which class does that and have which perk .. found a protection class but wanted to convert it into another one but im not quite sure which would be the best to use next ?

You can scrap them to make class papers and pick which one you want to check out. Read it and if you don't want to use it then decline and scrap it again to make a different one. You can do that as often as you like it seems.

I'm Surprised that the game even runs ... The Vanilla version ..

Windows Recommended

•Processor: 3.0 Ghz Quad Core CPU or faster

•Memory: 12 GB RAM

•Graphics: 2 GB Dedicated Memory

•Direct X: Version 10

•Network: Broadband internet connection

•Hard Drive: 4 GB available space

•Sound Card: Direct X compatible

AND being Modded you need at least the RECOMMENDED if not more ... Mod's put a whole Lot of strain on a system.

You would be surprise, that I once run the Server edition of game on Core2Duo with 4 GB RAM, ofcourse it was server only, and doesn't render the UI, but I use it to play 2 player game with my friend over lan, so we have server running with 4GB, and 2 clients connecting it.

CLass

Watch for Class papers .. as you play .. you will find them and be able to ADD more Classes to your character .. I think there is a total of 7or8 Class to be had.

And if you are asking is there link to each class description .. 2 ways to do that .. read the class notes and decline if not wanted and convert it back into a class paper.

There is a link .. but I'm sure where to find it again. Hopefully that was helpful.

I know i could read the one I have but not the other ones ...

And I like to know which skills or Tools depend on it or what kind of Bonus Item you get from the Quest line ...

and in this case it doesnt help much to create a Class just read the Text .. destroy it and try the next one ...

I know i could read the one I have but not the other ones ...

And I like to know which skills or Tools depend on it or what kind of Bonus Item you get from the Quest line ...

and in this case it doesnt help much to create a Class just read the Text .. destroy it and try the next one ...

Advantuly you will have all the classes so it don't mater I started out as builder then tradesman cause tradesman is very good at gathering with the diamond axe and pick

no u dont ffw i only have 6gigs of ram and i can play it fine it may be background programs running on ur pc

No it's not. Why would 7DTD take 10gb because of background programs ? But thank you for your answer

Seems to be stabilize. Sometimes it takes everything, and sometime only 5,6 it's weird

No it's not. Why would 7DTD take 10gb because of background programs ? But thank you for your answer

Seems to be stabilize. Sometimes it takes everything, and sometime only 5,6 it's weird

When a mod gets started with a lot of UMAs, the game tries to generate the images for all of those on start up. Memory consumption goes way up as it does it. These images are stored under Data/UMATextures.

If that folder exists, then you'll take a big memory hit on start up. However, every other game restart should be lower, since it doesn't have to generate them, but rather just uses them from disk.

if that folder does not exist, then you'll take the big memory hit on each start up.

If you do not have that Data/UMATextures folder, I recommend creating it, and loading up a game. Once you are in-game, exit the game completely, and re-load it. Your memory consumption should be lower.

is fishing broken ?

I tried like that

but it just splashes the water on rightclick ?? with the baited pole

I did same thing in some water I had put down. I didn't know how it worked. Still don't really but I went to kill some dogs that got caught in my pool and I saw something call fish trap?. I pressed e and got some fish. I think it just lays a block for fish same as the trap for rabbits.

just got some Problem with Null Pointer reference again

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at EntityNPC.OnUpdateLive () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at EntityAlive.OnUpdateEntity () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at World.TickEntities (Single _partialTicks) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager.JQ () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

someone in discord said there might be a bug with spawning NPC near Trader Location ( which is there it always happend)

used killall to get rid of it.

must have been one of those two :

NpcBanditMichelle

NpcBanidtSasha

Hi. I'm using 7DTD Mod launcher to play your mod. I just have one question rely. Why have you left out the Dev admin tools at the bottom of the items xml file? I have tried to add it myself and it keeps getting deleted. How can I fix this please?

Thank you for your mod.

Since your using the 7dtd mod launcher you need to uncheck the auto update it will always keep the files updated even if your the one making the changes

Help Please

I would like to install this mod onto my Survival Servers, server but I have no idea how to do this. Please if anyone could help send a link to a video or some installation instructions I would be eternally grateful. I have really been enjoying playing this mod, but have to play on someone elses' sever when I am paying for my own.

I am playing a map and I set my base between three town, and to my surprise I found not a single Trader. I believe this game provide one trader per town, and not finding a trader is surprise for me. It seems those trader building (as some single building outside towns are there) were got replaced during map generate with some POI prefeb buildings, like I found a Military camp 500m outside town, i never saw that in vanilla game. Is this a WOW feature or I am just unlucky?

I would like to install this mod onto my Survival Servers, server but I have no idea how to do this. Please if anyone could help send a link to a video or some installation instructions I would be eternally grateful. I have really been enjoying playing this mod, but have to play on someone elses' sever when I am paying for my own.

Check Discord Chat server-help might be a good idea

- - - Updated - - -

I am playing a map and I set my base between three town, and to my surprise I found not a single Trader. I believe this game provide one trader per town, and not finding a trader is surprise for me. It seems those trader building (as some single building outside towns are there) were got replaced during map generate with some POI prefeb buildings, like I found a Military camp 500m outside town, i never saw that in vanilla game. Is this a WOW feature or I am just unlucky?

Not sure about 1 per Town but the should be on roads, and you should see their Light on the Horizon during daytime.

So follow the roads, look for bright light

- - - Updated - - -

What's the point of the NPC's? Do you befriend them, kill them, trade with them? I have some running around near my base that doesn't really do anything but take forever to kill 1 zombie. Just wondering

I guess it just to have some more life in the game some are friendly but some are bandits ... I mostly hate that they do a lot of noise ( tho didn't check if they actually raise the heat level)

Dwallorde, is it possible to add the 4th digit mod to yours?

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?59409-Adding-a-4th-digit-to-the-crafting-menu-box

and also as I know nothing of SDX is it possible that the writing on crates mod will work?

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?42827-Mod-Secure-Storage-Contaner-With-Player-Input-Text-Labels

I was asking partly as adding it in default of you mod...but also if it can be added by users

Same thing!

I don't seems to find/build Builder Forge, though I finish 3 quest of builder class and description says that I now open Builder Forge recipe. Anyone please help

Same for me! i can only find it in creative mode.

Dosn't show up for me in game as a Builder, after completing all 3 Builder Quests.

I've just got back into this game after a year away from it, alot has changed since so I'm giving it another go.

I've downloaded this mod but before I start I need to ask do screamers still spawn more zombies? With the help of Clockwork Orange he helped me change the settings in the files to take screamers out and stop them spawning in the original files, will I need to do the same with these files?

If zombies still spawn in from other zombies could you please tell me which parts to change to stop that and to take the heat map out of it so they are not attracted to it? I'd much appreciate that.

It was those screamers that put me off playing last time and I'd like to enjoy it without them. I understand alot of people like it hardcore with the more the better but I'm not 1 of them unfortunately.