Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

Congratulations for this Mod. It is wonderful in every way and with all the effort it has, it looks much better than any other Mod.

Forgive my little English :(

Just by chance can you put some texts in Spanish?

I hope it continues to improve although it is already a success for me: D

Congratulations for this Mod. It is wonderful in every way and with all the effort it has, it looks much better than any other Mod.

Forgive my little English :(

Just by chance can you put some texts in Spanish?

I hope it continues to improve although it is already a success for me: D

Funny you asked, there is one guy i spoke earlier on discord, that might consider starting to work on translating it for Spanish in the future :)

I did lol i may lower it to 15%! :) Nice work though. Does the mod have the combo pack? Or plans to add it in future if not?

No, but it's compatible with compo pack, you can install it on your server, nothing required on the client side for that.

Love this mod but, do you intend to add anything else to add more depth to the farming side of the game? Like wheat so you can actually cook more of those complex meals that require yeast. Cause right now it's not easy to find flour. Just a thought and wanted to know where you stand on adding more to the mod.

what do you use to upgrade ladders from basic ladder to wooden ladder because i have nails in my backpack but it doesn't upgrade them or am i missing something.

is it nails or screws to upgrade the ladder as i can't make out the icon it flashes up on trying to upgrade them

what do you use to upgrade ladders from basic ladder to wooden ladder because i have nails in my backpack but it doesn't upgrade them or am i missing something.

is it nails or screws to upgrade the ladder as i can't make out the icon it flashes up on trying to upgrade them

You have to use either one of the Claw Hammers (Iron, Steel or Titanium) or a Nail gun, other tools won't work ;)

Here are the allowed materials per item tool type (names from XML):

Stone Axe:

wood, clayLump, dirtFragment, snowBall, yuccaFibers, ulmTwigs, ulmPlanks, cobblestones, scrapIron

Crude Iron Axe:

wood, clayLump, dirtFragment, snowBall, yuccaFibers, ulmTwigs, ulmPlanks, cobblestones, scrapIron, concreteMix, forgedIron, shortMetalPipe, ulmRebar, padlock

Wrench (Iron, Steel or Titanium):

wood, clayLump, dirtFragment, snowBall, yuccaFibers, ulmTwigs, ulmPlanks, cobblestones, scrapIron, concreteMix, forgedIron, shortMetalPipe, ulmRebar, padlock, forgedSteel, steelPolish, ulmShortSteelPipe, ulmShortTitaniumPipe, ulmSteelRebar, ulmTitaniumRebar, ulmWaterTank, ulmPropaneTank

Claw Hammer (Iron, Steel or Titanium):

wood, clayLump, dirtFragment, snowBall, yuccaFibers, ulmTwigs, ulmPlanks, cobblestones, scrapIron, concreteMix, forgedIron, shortMetalPipe, ulmRebar, padlock, forgedSteel, steelPolish, ulmShortSteelPipe, ulmShortTitaniumPipe, ulmSteelRebar, ulmTitaniumRebar, nail

Nail gun:

wood, clayLump, dirtFragment, snowBall, yuccaFibers, ulmTwigs, ulmPlanks, cobblestones, scrapIron, concreteMix, forgedIron, shortMetalPipe, ulmRebar, padlock, forgedSteel, steelPolish, ulmShortSteelPipe, ulmShortTitaniumPipe, ulmSteelRebar, ulmTitaniumRebar, nail

Edited by Subquake (see edit history)

Subquake,

Would you think about increasing the availability of military fiber found in loot? Currently seems to be a severe shortage compared to the amount of gear you find.

I will look into it, but only special zombies will have a chance of having it as well as military related containers/safes

I will look into it, but only special zombies will have a chance of having it as well as military related containers/safes

That would be fine. Most of the time if I need to repair any gear I end up scrapping another just to get the fiber.

Love this mod but, do you intend to add anything else to add more depth to the farming side of the game? Like wheat so you can actually cook more of those complex meals that require yeast. Cause right now it's not easy to find flour. Just a thought and wanted to know where you stand on adding more to the mod.

Yes, with A17 I will add more recipes, a lot more as well as more items related to them, such as farming. I toned down with recipes and items because of the increasing inventory lag, that hopefully will be fixed to some extent with A17 and I'm waiting for that fix.

Yes, with A17 I will add more recipes, a lot more as well as more items related to them, such as farming. I toned down with recipes and items because of the increasing inventory lag, that hopefully will be fixed to some extent with A17 and I'm waiting for that fix.

Awesome to hear, Just unfortunate that we will have to wait so long haha. A17 is still a ways out but in the mean time I will enjoy what you have already granted us. Thanks for the prompt response and continue the awesome work!!

I doubt they are gonna fix the game until the beta or official release happens. Just look how many broken elements are in the game for years, no way they are gonna fix them now.

Yeah, but it's getting better. Slow, but still it's progress :)

Can you explain me why I can not add any other engine except small engine into a generator?

The fun pimps designed the generators, so that only a specific type of engine can fit into the slot. I can't changed that just by XML. There is a more powerful version for car engines, but for other engines I didn't add generators because of block ID limits.

The fun pimps designed the generators, so that only a specific type of engine can fit into the slot. I can't changed that just by XML. There is a more powerful version for car engines, but for other engines I didn't add generators because of block ID limits.

Thanks for the answer. I will remember it, when there is something wrong - it's probably because of Fun Pimps stupidity

Thanks for the answer. I will remember it, when there is something wrong - it's probably because of Fun Pimps stupidity

Yes and no. Sometimes it does feel, that TFP are very short sighted in terms of certain aspects of the game, when designing some new elements, but overall they have done a great job, because if it wasn't the case, I wouldn't have started to make the mod, if the base game wasn't great to begin with ;)

There are so many modders out there and only a handful of programmers for 7 days to die and it's normal, that they haven't thought about every single possible scenario, that could be modded in to the game. Some mods push the game to it's very limits in certain ways, further than the devs could have imagined or needed even, so I can't blame them :)