Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

Just started playing this mod and I got to say "Well Done!", seriously loving this and the UI looks awesome.

I do have a problem with something though im kind of confused with. It seems there are more tools than slots for some benchs. For instance the Forge seems to have 4 such as Anvil, Crucible, Ingot Mold, Bullet Press.... In addition none of the benches have an outline for what actually goes in there.

Is there a wiki somewhere I can reference to find out what I am missing??

And will this mod be getting Custom POI's?

Just started playing this mod and I got to say "Well Done!", seriously loving this and the UI looks awesome.

I do have a problem with something though im kind of confused with. It seems there are more tools than slots for some benchs. For instance the Forge seems to have 4 such as Anvil, Crucible, Ingot Mold, Bullet Press.... In addition none of the benches have an outline for what actually goes in there.

Is there a wiki somewhere I can reference to find out what I am missing??

And will this mod be getting Custom POI's?

Initially, Sub wanted to have more slots. However there were bugs and glitches with it. As torqqed said, if you click on the tool and/or recipe, it will tell you where and what tool you need!

Is anyone else having issues painting?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24441[/ATTACH]

What issue is that? It's hard to tell from the tiny screenshot. Undead Legacy doesn't change how painting ingame works, just how visually it's represented in the user interface, that's all.

What issue is that? It's hard to tell from the tiny screenshot. Undead Legacy doesn't change how painting ingame works, just how visually it's represented in the user interface, that's all.

Not sure but I took over a Oil refinery and it seems to ave some tiles I cannot paint at all even if I destroy the block and replace it.... It also lags bad while I'm painting?

Not sure but I took over a Oil refinery and it seems to ave some tiles I cannot paint at all even if I destroy the block and replace it.... It also lags bad while I'm painting?

Sounds like you need to upgrade some of your pc parts or pc all together I'm afraid. And the bug you are experiencing isn't related to UL. Hopefully A17 will run better.

CTD on Linux

The game without mods not crash, my system is correct for requirements; but whit Valmar mod crash after 1-2hr of play, whit your mod crash at the start of the game, many times crash at generating worls, other times crash at loot in any storage; in 2-3 times of 50 not crash, and your mod is very good, nice UI and very nice realism of crafting; have any idea how I can soilve this problem of CTD, I'm play in Linux, and don't think is this the problem.

Subquake,

Do you have any UL icon? Because... I use the mod icons shortcuts to represent each mod, and would to create a shortcut to UL with an icon related to the mod.

Like this:

4sdgg6N.jpg

If it's possible, I thank you. :D

There you go: https://github.com/Subquake/Mods/blob/master/UndeadLegacy/Archive/icon.ico?raw=true

Edited by Subquake (see edit history)

The game without mods not crash, my system is correct for requirements; but whit Valmar mod crash after 1-2hr of play, whit your mod crash at the start of the game, many times crash at generating worls, other times crash at loot in any storage; in 2-3 times of 50 not crash, and your mod is very good, nice UI and very nice realism of crafting; have any idea how I can soilve this problem of CTD, I'm play in Linux, and don't think is this the problem.

Sorry you are having trouble running the mod, but the game isn't very optimized and some people can't get the vanilla game to work on linux. I don't have the ability to test my mod on a linux machine so I can't help you much.

Also here's a sneak peak of the new Workstation user interface layout:

95jcfBl.png

k6pbZ6F.png

HRRdNNX.png

Edited by Subquake (see edit history)

2 reply to die

Sorry you are having trouble running the mod, but the game isn't very optimized and some people can't get the vanilla game to work on linux. I don't have the ability to test my mod on a linux machine so I can't help you much.

I don't want to irritate you with my problems, just... the vanilla (not modded) work very good in Linux. Here a last log [pastebin] of the crash.

Now the game crash in any version more to 32 version than 80 version. I call the Autor of this great mod to check this thread, explain easy the real problem: UI and out of 16Gb memory. Please make a little patch for Linux.

Now the game crash in any version more to 32 version than 80 version. I call the Autor of this great mod to check this thread, explain easy the real problem: UI and out of 16Gb memory. Please make a little patch for Linux.
It's not something I can fix.

It's not something I can fix.

Maybe anyone in the forum can fix, I hope this. Ty for interest and patience.

7DTD more better than Minecraft

The only people, that can fix it are The Fun Pimps themselves. You can only hope that Alpha 17 will perform better.

Unfortunately, I think that the developers do not want to support the mods in this game (except for the section in the forum); pity, it could be a direct competitor, better than Minecraft; maybe they do not want to annoy, I do not know ... anyway, yes, I hope that A17 will improve these problems and make 7DTD more adaptable.

Mod looks interesting, and it's next on my list (having fun with Valmod right now)

Looks like the problem is the Unity engine limited to 16GB, which is being changed in A17.

Nothing the mod authors can do, it's the base engine as I found out.

(Valmod would do that too, so would vanilla. Longer you play, more memory used until boom. I've got 64gb, so i'm NOT running out of ram) :p

Mod looks interesting, and it's next on my list (having fun with Valmod right now)

Looks like the problem is the Unity engine limited to 16GB, which is being changed in A17.

Nothing the mod authors can do, it's the base engine as I found out.

(Valmod would do that too, so would vanilla. Longer you play, more memory used until boom. I've got 64gb, so i'm NOT running out of ram) :p

Pretty much, and I have 32GB ram and i also have no issues :)

Undead legacy install issue

issue with installing this Mod on a dedicated server...i upload to server...shows installed on server....start game from launcher after presync ....server comes up...start...shows "undead legacy" starting on server...loads fine...then game starts but as vanilla with NO mod...NO Hud...i am stumped on this one...please help tu

issue with installing this Mod on a dedicated server...i upload to server...shows installed on server....start game from launcher after presync ....server comes up...start...shows "undead legacy" starting on server...loads fine...then game starts but as vanilla with NO mod...NO Hud...i am stumped on this one...please help tu

Do you have the mods asset files installed on the client systems as well? The server only pushes xml modifications to clients, it does not push asset file modifications to the client. If you don't have the asset files installed on the client as well, the mod will not work.

the server is a 3rd party host (hosthavoc)...i installed all the files from the zip with FTP...they show up...start the server from the launcher...game starts...join the server...game load with "undead legacy" loading showing...but when i join, it starts as vanilla.