Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

Good day Subquake

I have a request … Could you put a version number at the top of the Main page when loading into this site:

Undead Legacy. More loot, gear, recipes, custom ui, rebalancing. VS _._._

Just a thought to make it easier to see if there has been an update since last visit. I know you have been talking about an update soon or I thought you were, old brain thinking again. But it would be helpful

Thank you … the Old Gamer .. :02.47-tranquillity:

I will try once it's out. I'm still working on it! I just haven't had as much free time lately as I would like so progress is slower.

Hello, I am trying to use the SDX Mod: Corpse Disintegration with your one, but the SDX tool will fail to patch the Assembly-CSharp.dll and gives me the error

e:\SDX0.7.1\Targets\7DaysToDie\Mods\Corpse-Disintigration-Fix-master\PatchScripts\EntityZombieCorpseDropPatch.cs(4,14): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Linq' does not exist in the namespace 'System' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

I am unsure as to why it does this but I'd assume it's because the assembly file that is provided with the mod is altered in such a way that it prevents the tool from working.

Hello, I am trying to use the SDX Mod: Corpse Disintegration with your one, but the SDX tool will fail to patch the Assembly-CSharp.dll and gives me the error
 e:\SDX0.7.1\Targets\7DaysToDie\Mods\Corpse-Disintigration-Fix-master\PatchScripts\EntityZombieCorpseDropPatch.cs(4,14): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Linq' does not exist in the namespace 'System' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

I am unsure as to why it does this but I'd assume it's because the assembly file that is provided with the mod is altered in such a way that it prevents the tool from working.

Yep, it is altered. whenever combining SDX stuff you need to have a clean .dll

That means you have to add bigger backpack through sdx with 80 slots and sdx crafting lag fix.

Downloaded this mod a few days ago and I am excited with the skills system or how you don't have to grind for better quality tools. I've got a question: Is it possible to mod weapons? Like add a scope to the hunting rifle and so on.

Not in the current version and I have no plans to do so before A17, since weapon attachments will come with it.

Here's a sneak preview of what I have been working on:

EO5uvgE.jpg

Continuing to enjoy this mod! Want to point out the excellent skills system, well thought crafting, and extremely diverse loot! I applaud the great work.

And I've got a question to ask: Is there a way to change the amount of zombie spawns? Not only on horde nights but the overall amounts, like more zombies in wandering hordes, more zombies everywhere (except sleepers)! I understand it requires some changes made to xml files, but I'm worried I can accidentally corrupt something. Can anyone help me? I would greatly appreciate it!

Continuing to enjoy this mod! Want to point out the excellent skills system, well thought crafting, and extremely diverse loot! I applaud the great work.

And I've got a question to ask: Is there a way to change the amount of zombie spawns? Not only on horde nights but the overall amounts, like more zombies in wandering hordes, more zombies everywhere (except sleepers)! I understand it requires some changes made to xml files, but I'm worried I can accidentally corrupt something. Can anyone help me? I would greatly appreciate it!

You know if you make a save about your config files (xml) dont worried ;)

I'm not a boss to xml but in the xml spawning (data-config-spawning) you can change which zombie you want or animals more than normal.

Just read the details about the line and try ;)

Maxcount controls how many can spawn at a time in biomes. Respawndelay controls how many days til they respawn. Total alive controls how many can be alive at a time in that area. This is usually used in conjuction with total per wave for hordes which controls how many total will spawn for that event. For example, if the blood horde has a totalalive at 10 and totalperwave of 50, you will have 10 zombies coming at you at a time until it hits a total of 50 zombies at which point that event ends. I really wish there was a spawn factor variable that would just multiply all zombie totals by whatever factor you choose rather than having to edit every individual line.

@Subquake

Loving the assets you are creating, the UI is awesome and general feel I get from the mod is great. Although it kind of feels....empty. Just doesnt seem like enough zombies walking around. Have you thought about upping population of zeds?

@Subquake

Loving the assets you are creating, the UI is awesome and general feel I get from the mod is great. Although it kind of feels....empty. Just doesnt seem like enough zombies walking around. Have you thought about upping population of zeds?

It's planned in the future and it won't be limited to zombies, because I'm aiming for a fallout feeling, so mutants will probably be a thing at some point alongside zombies.

Also I didn't quite like how the textures looked and materials performed for them new safes, so I made them more rusty looking and compatible with reflections turned off:

WYzlrrv.jpg

Edited by Subquake (see edit history)

Good Day Subquake,

May I Say that some awesome Looking Work and really looking forward to it in game. So much improvements being done to the base game.

Thank you for your time and all your Hard work, just lovin it … the Old Gamer .. :02.47-tranquillity:

Thanks!

Expanded the UI vertically more, reduced backpack size from 80 to 77 slots, but that allows for more compatibility with more resolutions:

unknown.pngunknown.png

Edited by Subquake (see edit history)

Help! Welding torch

Hi all! I love this mod but i got a problem, my character is at level 40 i unlocked enough blacksmith rankss to unlock the crucible recipe and steel smithing, i want to craft the enginnering table and more stuff like bullet crafting, i got the ammunition table and i was able to find some of the tools required to craft casings and other bullet parts, but the thing is I can't craft some other things such as gun powder, i need a welding torch, where can i find it? Or where do i craft it? i cant find it anywhere, do i need to unlock the recipe learning some perk? Please someone help me.

Thanks in advance

Keep up the good work ;)