Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

Is there a way to craft welding torch?

I couldn't find a recipe for the welding torch and it is required for a lot of crafting item. I'm not sure if this is intended or something is wrong. Do I have to get it by looting or get it from the trader?

@TheExceed

Well it is possible, but it would require a lot of rewriting of the block code to define custom gathering groups for different weapons and I think that for the time spent making that it's just not worth the effort. I did that with all the ingame trees and boy that was painful to do :D

@Blazer777

If you are reffering to lag spikes in the inventory while crafting, everyone has them, be patient and lets hope A17 will fix them, if not in inventory, you should consider upgrading your computer if possible.

@fclen

You have to have the gas tank in the inventory and use a Wrench to upgrade it. Make sure you have taken out all the tools and stuff from output, because you will loose them.

Haha I bet man. So far loving the mod. Would be cool to see some custom storage boxes made. I love separating things out neatly

Trader, Farm, Books/Maps/Challenges, Misc Resources, Smelting, Food, Health, Crafting Components (all the new electrical stuff you added), etc.

One thing I suggest to the RH Dev is a sprained leg or shin splint debuff from running off road for too long. However, it would work well for RH bc of the roadrunner buff it has. But the realism would be a good addition to this mod. in my opinion anyway.

Oh I love you for making schematics stack! xD It is so lovely.

Resource gain is based on how much swings you have to hit before something breaks. Auger might give a little bit more resources, because of how damage is calculated for the auger. I can't do much about it, it's how the game handles resource gathering.

Keeping it simple, possible to reduce resources by adjusting per tool via items.xml:

<property name="ToolCategory.harvestingTools" value="2" param1="1" />

to suggested value for a quarter of the usual amount: <property name="ToolCategory.harvestingTools" value="0.5" param1="1" />

Edited this last time I played vanilla for big builds when increasing partsAuger_blade BlockDamage as I didn't want to touch global progression.xml to take to tedium out of reducing POI to rubble, therefore more block damage while keeping resources in line with what I would have otherwise. Using explosives would have been nice but required too many and base was quite close hence the need for the additional room.

I've found welding torches looting toolboxes and you can also purchase from a trader.

I couldn't find a recipe for the welding torch and it is required for a lot of crafting item. I'm not sure if this is intended or something is wrong. Do I have to get it by looting or get it from the trader?

Has anyone found a molecular analyzer? If so where?

Just in cabinets I have found that along with many other necessary "new" tools for various things. Go to a town and go to any regular house and just search all the cabinets.

- - - Updated - - -

Is there a wiki for this mod? It has so many changes for certain things that were once made in x station and are now made in x station. For example I still can't figure out how to craft a burning barrel, it looks like you craft in in the workstation based on the icon but it's not in there.

Just in cabinets I have found that along with many other necessary "new" tools for various things. Go to a town and go to any regular house and just search all the cabinets.

- - - Updated - - -

Is there a wiki for this mod? It has so many changes for certain things that were once made in x station and are now made in x station. For example I still can't figure out how to craft a burning barrel, it looks like you craft in in the workstation based on the icon but it's not in there.

Most items seem to have a "Crafted in: XXXX" in the description.

Most items seem to have a "Crafted in: XXXX" in the description.

Those, that can be crafted have that line, those that can't won't have it. Some blocks still have the vanilla descriptions, but most of them do have that info as well as all items, including vanilla have detailed descriptions. People seem to be not used to look at the descriptions which is a shame, since i spent a whole week figuring how they gonna look etc and 3 days (about 20 hours) making them.

hi, First off thanks for a very professional Mod :) Can I please ask, (See pic) Is there any way for you to make use of the extra space on screen when using the mod... So the Icon area is a little bigger.. Thanks or maybe let me know how to do it if its just a simple XML edit....

Link below, TA

https://imgur.com/a/SxnFl

Have you opened a workbench? it takes up all the horizontal space. Also minibike window ;P

1.3.0.3 has been released. If you are playing the mod through mod launcher please make sure to press "Delete Downloads" before launching the mod:

YCCEhk0.png

Patch notes:

• Balancing: Increased amount of sulfur and titanium, that a trader can sell, if he sells them.
  • Balancing: Goldenrod and Chrysanthemum Plant material changed to Organic - can be scrapped to Organic Waste.
  • Balancing: Reduced the sell price of Resin.
  • Bugfix: Removed Coffee Bar from the traders item spawn list.
  • Bugfix: Removed ironDoor1_v1 from loot list, because it's not supposed to be player usable/craftable.
  • Bugfix: Removed Wooden Dowels from traders.
  • Bugfix: Fixed Goldenrod Plant Description.
  • Bugfix: Energy Drink Food gain removed.
  • Bugfix: Mega Cola (Plastic bottle) Food gain removed.
  • Bugfix: Oil Barrel crafting recipe cost reduced to require 300 Gasoline instead of 600.
  • Bugfix: Updated Gasoline description.
  • Bugfix: Fixed spelling error for Titanium Machete name.
  • Bugfix: Corrected typo for Smithing Hammer Tip description.

Sub: I just wanted to give a little feedback.

1: I love the UI, hands down best thing about this mod, it should be a part of the core game if I were the fun pimps.

2: Crafting, i like it ok. Very similar to Valmod etc. I like the tiers, it slows things down to a point...which i very much like.

4: Zombies etc: boring. A 16, i know that is how you wrote it but i want a challenge.

3: Loot, out of control. It's like playing a inventory management simulator rather then a game.

Just feedback, some people like the loot stuff like that. But even playing with big backpack version, you cannot even clear a single POI without having to do some sort of management/dump off.

I will just put this here, I don't know if anyone feels the way I do. This is just an opinion and we all know what those are.

-Tin's RWG/Zombies (with 5% compopack POI's), Sub's UI, Valmod's crafting/loot. That would be my perfect mix.

Hi!

Thank you for a awesome mod! i really enjoy playing with all the new crafting system and +1000 for the tooltip on where to craft and where to use the items :)

I noticed today while playing your mod that when you put wood in the campfire in the 2nd slot for example, the right one instead of the first one, it doesn't recognize that it is fuel in there, and keeps graying out "craft".

I am not sure if this is from vanilla or only in this mod but just a FYI :)

Not a big problem, just a small thing i found :)

Have you opened a workbench? it takes up all the horizontal space. Also minibike window ;P

Yesh mate, Im speaking of the window in the pic..... The rest if top notch..... is there any way to make that particular view use more screen, Thanks

I downloaded this mod from the mod launcher and tried to start a new world but i got errors immediately when the loading screen came up. i have since deleted the mod and reinstalled 4 times with no luck. Please help.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24159[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24160[/ATTACH]

Make sure you are running the latest version of mod launcher.