Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

Cant seem to get the UI working on my server.

Where do i need to install the dlls?

Did you follow the stape page 1 ?

How install mod with video in youtube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpUbzKr9ReM.

For me I did : step 1 make a copy at your folder 7days to die.

1979960581_step1.JPG.91f6c185d8c479efeef789af569825b6.JPG

folder 7 Days to die _-_ starvation it's just a copy at folder 7 days to die

Inside the folder you have other folder Undead Legacy Bigger Backpack (for now si still a copy no mod yet)

836073466_step2.JPG.ef0c5c67c7e91e942bf51a082d5342b4.JPG

After in the picture right it's inside the .zip at the mod (UndeadLegacy-1.3.0.2-80) download page 1

In the left the folder copy at the mod just before.

You just need to copy all the right folder inside left folder and if ask to replace say yes.

4.thumb.jpg.1633dcfcd5703144846dc3400772a4ca.jpg

After dont forgot to play the game with this 7daysToDie.exe

step3.thumb.JPG.4ccb22cb03f8d924fc937cc17734ba2a.JPG

Fatal error in gc - too many threats

Hi Guys,

The mod could be installed properly and runs so far great.

But whenever I try to load my savegame I get an error message. "Fatal error in gc ... too many threats".

https://answers.unity.com/storage/temp/72994-fatal-error.png

A new world can be created, but if I leave the game and try to load the savegame, the error message comes again.

I have the problem with both the standard version and the BiggerBackpack version with the 7Days launcher.

Even with a manual installation of the mod I have the same error. :upset:

Have already made several new installations.

I hope someone can help me with this problem. :smile-new:

Greetings:

ELITE

Keep up the good work

I'm hosting a UL server for myself and some friends. We are over day 100 with a good hoard base and at a point we have plenty of supplies. Just wanted to say that the "trickle" of Z's after the main hoard till 4am has been LOTS of fun. Bodies everywhere by the time 4am hits. We try and stagger where we kill them to leverage how much loot we get. Once the main hoard is dead, the trickle we can either head out and switch to machete or play head popping with the sniper rifle. Were swimming in pistols but AK and Sniper are hard to find. The elite just is non-existent, for the sniper we have one low value stock.

Fatal error in gc - too many threats

Still the same problem. :upset:

I can create a new game, everything works fine.

But if I quit the game and want to continue later, it seems that an error occurs while saving.

I already created a new world as a test, waited until everything was loaded and I was spawned.

Then I went back to the main menu, I tried to load the fresh save and get this error again.

Have the problem only with this mod. For other mods such as War of the Walkers or Starvation, I do not have this error.

Is a little frustrating, I liked the mod right away and is also really fun. If I did not have that stupid error then. Because others do not seem to have this error. :crushed:

Excited to play this mod if only it would work. Downloading via the mod launcher it gets stuck at loading player. Downloading manually through this thread's install it gets stuck at loading player. No joy.

Have you a clean copy at your game without any mod installed?

Not sure what the deal was, but thought I would let you know in case there was actually an issue, but I installed the mod tonight via the mod launcher. Everything seemed to be fine until I loaded up the game and found all the artwork was missing. Further inspection showed no mod folder was downloaded so none of the icons are custom UI artwork got installed.

I tried to resync the mod, but it did not show it was downloading the mod folder, and so it of course didn't help.

I had to actually use your manual d/l link to install the mod folder into the game folder to get everything to work correctly.

Not a huge deal for me, but again I don't know if it was just my launcher being the issue or if there is a bigger issue with the files from github or what.

Other than that, I am enjoying it so far. Loving the custom artwork with the vanilla feel gameplay. I am looking forward to playing it some more. :D

~pakrninja

I can only agree with the others, your UI should be vanilla, as should be the looting experience and variety. It adds so much to the game, more than any custom enemies or new POIs could ever do. All the added items/crafting steps/systems/workstations don't make the process more tedious, but more fun and interesting instead.

As someone who loves all fallout games as well as 7 days, this is just the best of both worlds. I just love finding bottlecaps while looting! Could this be the next currency in the apocalypse? Hehe... :)

All of the new and replaced vanilla icons also fit much better into the game. The tiered scrap/junk system and the added perk books also make looting this much more fun.

Thanks you so much for this awesome mod, can't wait for future updates/improvements! :)

"Build a campfire" starting quest broken

Hi, this mod is great so far; however, the starting quest to build a campfire will not complete. The issue is the requirement of gathering 10 twigs is not functioning, when you gather twigs it doesn't complete, even if you add 1000 from the creative menu or gather over 10 at a time from a bird's next it still sits at 0/10.

starting quest broken

the gathering twigs part of build a camp fire will not complete

Edit: sorry double post, the first didn't seem to post for some reason, thanks for the responses its working. I didn't realize you could craft twigs

Edited by Tenoz (see edit history)

Hi, this mod is great so far; however, the starting quest to build a campfire will not complete. The issue is the requirement of gathering 10 twigs is not functioning, when you gather twigs it doesn't complete, even if you add 1000 from the creative menu or gather over 10 at a time from a bird's next it still sits at 0/10.

Did you try crafting the twigs instead of gathering them?

Yeah dude, you have to 'Craft 10 twiggs' not gather them :)

I keep getting stuck when launching the game with "Exception: Block with name 'tungstenOre' not found!" in the console and the game won't do anything else. II tried a fresh install from both the Mod Launcher and downloading it manually.

Big Bag version, I should specify.

Edited by gilren
Subbed to post (see edit history)

Quest says "Craft 10 Twigs" not gather 10 twigs. It's there so that players can learn, that they can not only gather them, but also craft them.

Hey, is there a box with more storage? I feel like the storage is way smaller than vanilla. Lmao.

Yes, there is. Explore the crafting recipes more, especially the Miscellaneous/Deco tab in the Workbench ;)

I keep getting stuck when launching the game with "Exception: Block with name 'tungstenOre' not found!" in the console and the game won't do anything else. II tried a fresh install from both the Mod Launcher and downloading it manually.

Big Bag version, I should specify.

Someone hasn't done their homework. Make sure you have a clean, vanilla installation of the game before installing Undead Legacy, because it has no Tungsten Ore, therefore I can 100% assume you have some files, that are not vanilla from another mod, that added Tungsten Ore. Undead Legacy doesn't change biomes, random world gen, POIs, zombies and doesn't spawn actual new ore blocks in the game ;)

Edited by Subquake (see edit history)