Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

Hi Subquake!

First of all, your mod is the best! :)

Second I have some questions... :p

If I make a wooden window, it does not have a glassy plane, but when I destroy one I'll have a few broken glasses. I think it's more realistic if I need a glass plan for making it. I know this is not an Undead Legacy bug.

undead_legacy_window.jpg.e6410880ed8ce076ab986d5e0f128d0f.jpg

It's a little different between the damage values of crafted 10mm ammo and original 10mm ammo. It's correct or this is some bug? Between original 10mm HP round and crafted 10mm HP round I didn't find this difference. I think it's not a problem, when the crafted ammunition have some less power. Because it's handmade.

When I used red 10mm round the enemy flame up. When I changed, the ammunition type to normal or HP 10mm round they makes the same effect.

What do You think about to change, the junktion box's modell and texture? To the small locker's modell and texture? I think it's more similar with an real junktion box. Other idea is to change to the modell of wall safe with a different texture.

undead_box_csere.thumb.jpg.325cd815aaa738aee3fb5b88b0805d46.jpg

Hi Subquake!

First of all, your mod is the best! :)

Second I have some questions... :p

If I make a wooden window, it does not have a glassy plane, but when I destroy one I'll have a few broken glasses. I think it's more realistic if I need a glass plan for making it. I know this is not an Undead Legacy bug.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23937[/ATTACH]

It's a little different between the damage values of crafted 10mm ammo and original 10mm ammo. It's correct or this is some bug? Between original 10mm HP round and crafted 10mm HP round I didn't find this difference. I think it's not a problem, when the crafted ammunition have some less power. Because it's handmade.

When I used red 10mm round the enemy flame up. When I changed, the ammunition type to normal or HP 10mm round they makes the same effect.

What do You think about to change, the junktion box's modell and texture? To the small locker's modell and texture? I think it's more similar with an real junktion box. Other idea is to change to the modell of wall safe with a different texture.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23938[/ATTACH]

Good catch on the window thing, I agree, the recipe should be updated.

Found ammo will always have slightly better stats than hand crafted, that's the reason why they are in the mod in the first place. They were manufactured in a factory by an assembly robot, therefore the quality of the projectiles is better than hand crafted ones.

As to why the junction box uses a box instead of the junction box locker thingy block is because I can't reposition the connection point of the electrical wire and since it's always in the center of the block, it would stick out and look ugly on the existing junction box model in the game.

The mod looks awesome, I can tell you put a lot of work into it! Surely is better than the original, The Fun Pimps should be giving you their money, however, I encountered a memory leak, the game just exited out to the desktop with an out of memory warning and I've never encountered that with the base program, only happened after installing the mod. Best of luck though, looks great!

The mod looks awesome, I can tell you put a lot of work into it! Surely is better than the original, The Fun Pimps should be giving you their money, however, I encountered a memory leak, the game just exited out to the desktop with an out of memory warning and I've never encountered that with the base program, only happened after installing the mod. Best of luck though, looks great!
Glad you are enjoying the mod. Have you tried lowering graphical settings, like render distance or something?

I have memory leak to! After 3-4 hours of gameplay, some times need to restart the game.

I have memory leak to! After 3-4 hours of gameplay, some times need to restart the game.

I wish I could help, but sadly the game isn't that well optimized and sphereii already told me, that there might be a memory leak regarding the UI elements and my mod is the only one with full overhaul for the UI with so many custom textures to it so that it might trigger memory overload at some point if you have low amounts of ram.

I personally have never experienced a crash because of memory, since I have 32 GB of RAM on my main workstation, then again I also understand, that not everyone can afford such amounts of ram, though 16GB would be minimum RAM, that I would suggest to play this or any other big mod if you are playing single player. If you are playing on a server, that's not hosted on your computer, then 8GB should be enough.

Edited by Subquake (see edit history)

I wish I could help, but sadly the game isn't that well optimized and sphereii already told me, that there might be a memory leak regarding the UI elements and my mod is the only one with full overhaul for the UI with so many custom textures to it so that it might trigger memory overload at some point if you have low amounts of ram.

I personally have never experienced a crash because of memory, since I have 32 GB of RAM on my main workstation, then again I also understand, that not everyone can afford such amounts of ram, though 16GB would be minimum RAM, that I would suggest to play this or any other big mod if you are playing single player. If you are playing on a server, that's not hosted on your computer, then 8GB should be enough.

Subquake, good. I have 16 GB of memory and I have the same problem, it has even reset the pc, the saved game has a reset time (starts on day 1, at 0:00 hours) keeping the base and others. It also changes from SP to MP. Greetings.

Edited by Apamax (see edit history)

hi there, my group and i just started playing this mod, we have one bit of an issue with the bigger backpack. if we log out or get disconnected.. when we log back in its only keeping the top four rows of items in the backpack, we are losing everything else. is this a known problem? or has our server hoster installed the mod wrong?

hi there, my group and i just started playing this mod, we have one bit of an issue with the bigger backpack. if we log out or get disconnected.. when we log back in its only keeping the top four rows of items in the backpack, we are losing everything else. is this a known problem? or has our server hoster installed the mod wrong?
Yes, your server host hasn't installed the mod properly. They didn't install 7DaysToDieServer_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll file properly.

Wrench - Gasoline.

Hello All!

I'm recording a let's play with this mod, and i noticed that the amount of Gas that we get from wrenching cars, since update 1.3.0.1 went down a lot.

Example:

Full car (3 stages) 200 quality titanium wrench: 47 Gas

Is this intended?

Thanks!

Camoes Gamer

Hello All!

I'm recording a let's play with this mod, and i noticed that the amount of Gas that we get from wrenching cars, since update 1.3.0.1 went down a lot.

Example:

Full car (3 stages) 200 quality titanium wrench: 47 Gas

Is this intended?

Thanks!

Camoes Gamer

Subquake did reduce the amount of gas we get from cars and the amount of gas we get from barrels (600 to 300)!

few questions

Hi everyone.

In first thanks a lot for this mod.

Before the mod I use the game without any mod and I got many bug, my compute shutdown directly after 2 minutes all the time ....

Very bad optimisation with any mod.

But with this mod :D OMG :D no lag, no bug, more beautiful and more interested to play :D, so thanks a lot.

I have only 2 questions about the mod : I'm french and I would like to know if it's possible to put the comment in game about item ... in french ?

Because in the file "Localization - Quest" I see at the end all item with many language and french inside ^^

In second if I use 7d2d mod launcher to make update about this mod, can I keep my savegame and after apply updates start at the same time than before ?

If my english is wrong sorry ^^

And thanks again for this mod :)

@Henrique

Thanks for your quickly answer

@Subquake

thanks too, I already start to make french descriptions, so I keep to do that's and we will see if I have time to translate all ornot. anyway thanks.

Don't translate Localization.txt file directly, contact me through discord and I will send you my version of localization file, that is used in making the mod.

I've dug in many places and I have not been able to find the Titanium Ore. In what biome can be found? Thank you

You can get titanium only from traders and with small chance in treasure chests and in other loot (very rare mind you), because titanium tools are quite powerful and it's an end game thing. Reason why you can't find it as ore is because using traders is a good means of controlled limiting of the supply for it.

Edited by Subquake (see edit history)

1.3.0.2 has been released. If you are playing the mod through mod launcher please make sure to press "Delete Downloads" before launching the mod:

YCCEhk0.png

Patch notes:

• Change/Balancing: Removed Wooden Dowels and made them Legacy Item. Recipes no longer require dowels. Removed because of recent addition of Resin, that acts as a binder (early game glue), therefore dowels felt unnecessary.
  • Change: Secure File Cabinet storage increased to 60 slots (6x10), before it was 7x7, 49 slots.
  • Balancing: More adjustments to Book loot.
  • Balancing: Adjustments to Munitions Box loot chance of Military Gear
  • Balancing: Small adjustments on gun loot.
  • Bugfix: Fixed a typo of Iron Arrowhead Description.

Good day Subquake;

Small problem .. I started a new game this morning and did all quest and now on day 3 level 10

Using launcher ..sync files and loaded game .. But now I have the last 3 quest as showing not done .. but it also will not let me do them again.

I did not see anything about Update until I got into game .. DO I need to restart again. ?? Thank you

Subquake ...... NO WORRIES .. I Just went ahead and started another game using same map .. not as good as last .. But workable I think ....... At least I have trees and grass _ lol ... :02.47-tranquillity:

PS: OH Thank you for getting rid of those Dowels .. they were a pain.

Edited by gpcstargate (see edit history)