Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

4 minutes ago, WarAKd said:

Do you have an archive of previous patches? the server I'm on is running 2.2.19 and my 7d2dmodlauncher just updated my files to 2.2.25 and I can not join it now.  thanks

unknown.png

Then use the stable version, 2.2.25 is on experimental branch

I tried to put this on our server today. Installed the files from the download in the launcher to the server (stable version) and tried a RWG map for single player first (without server, so just local).

first mission accomplished but then got a red-warning "no trader found"  ??? 

Are there any restrictions to the map? Do you have to play Navezgane or is the Pregen01, 02, 03 possible? Or RWG?

I tried Pregen01 first but got lots of messages like this, same with RWG and now Navezgane`(so far i can't join the server, local I play without issues). Versions of client and server are the same. 

2020-12-07T09:50:31 1133.743 WRN Could not load prefab 'abandoned_house_04'. Skipping it
2020-12-07T09:50:31 1133.773 ERR Loading prefab "house_old_victorian_13" failed: Block "cntMailBox03" used in prefab is unknown.
2020-12-07T09:50:31 1133.773 WRN Could not load prefab 'house_old_victorian_13'. Skipping it
2020-12-07T09:50:31 1133.782 ERR Loading prefab "house_old_spanish_01" failed: Block "cntMailBox01" used in prefab is unknown.
2020-12-07T09:50:31 1133.782 WRN Could not load prefab 'house_old_spanish_01'. Skipping it
2020-12-07T09:50:31 1133.791 ERR Loading prefab "cabin_09" failed: Block "cntMailBox02" used in prefab is unknown.
2020-12-07T09:50:31 1133.791 WRN Could not load prefab 'cabin_09'. Skipping it
2020-12-07T09:50:31 1133.800 ERR Loading prefab "business_burnt_01" failed: Block "questRallyMarker" used in prefab is unknown.
2020-12-07T09:50:31 1133.800 WRN Could not load prefab 'business_burnt_01'. Skipping it
2020-12-07T09:50:31 1133.840 ERR Loading prefab "ranger_station_06" failed: Block "questRallyMarker" used in prefab is unknown.
2020-12-07T09:50:31 1133.840 WRN Could not load prefab 'ranger_station_06'. Skipping it
2020-12-07T09:50:31 1133.854 ERR Loading prefab "house_old_bungalow_08" failed: Block "cntMailBox02" used in prefab is unknown.
2020-12-07T09:50:31 1133.854 WRN Could not load prefab 'house_old_bungalow_08'. Skipping it
2020-12-07T09:50:31 1133.879 ERR Loading prefab "survivor_site_07" failed: Block "questRallyMarker" used in prefab is unknown.
2020-12-07T09:50:31 1133.879 WRN Could not load prefab 'survivor_site_07'. Skipping it
2020-12-07T09:50:31 1133.888 ERR Loading prefab "abandoned_house_01" failed: Block "cntMailBox01" used in prefab is unknown.
2020-12-07T09:50:31 1133.889 WRN Could not load prefab 'abandoned_house_01'. Skipping it
2020-12-07T09:50:31 1133.909 ERR Loading prefab "oldwest_strip_01" failed: Block "questRallyMarker" used in prefab is unknown.
2020-12-07T09:50:31 1133.909 WRN Could not load prefab 'oldwest_strip_01'. Skipping it
2020-12-07T09:50:31 1133.940 ERR Loading prefab "remnant_burnt_03" failed: Block "cntMailBox01" used in prefab is unknown.
2020-12-07T09:50:31 1133.940 WRN Could not load prefab 'remnant_burnt_03'. Skipping it

Edited by Fren (see edit history)

On 12/6/2020 at 9:26 AM, Subquake said:

@Pericao Are you by any chance trying to repair them with a wrench/impact driver/ratchet? Because they are used only for repairing/upgrading cars, anything else that they can repair is a happy accident.

Mushroom growth will be fixed in next stable update (is already on experimental branch, that had an update pushed yesterday)

It might have been a world bug, because it was working then it didnt work, When i destroyed them they had full health but they werent working. Either way i replaced them again, and instead of accessing them through 2 hatches i destroyed one and it worked again as normal.

Suggestions

- Please review the amount of time to craft things, some stuff is too much. Although im not using it anymore the bites are too much.

- Tier S should only be accessed by crafting, im on day 78 and except for the new sniper (and the mod handguns) i have everything tier S, so theres no point on crafting anything, plus i have no use for 11k research points.

- The start of the mod is quite good, a player takes around 8 days to start to get tools and weapons that arent primitive, and zombies (warrior and even insane) hit hard, but now with gamestage 160~and top tier stuff its like... duh. It still takes 2 hits with hammer to kill them but when they hit its not a run away problem, and so after around 80h the mod is dead.

- 2 furnaces (the mod ones) have the same impact as 5! I have all the time 3 screamers.

- You can design a prefab that can be accessed through a quest (found underground bellow dirt) where the tier S stuff is for example.

- I like the new "auger" designs but i would preffer something more rewarding than getting a tool that wont be that usefull at later stages.

- Allow crafting a fuel storage, like the barrels with 200 gas, i had to use creative, in order to store the fuel (at later stages it doesnt really matter if i put them in a box or not).

Players really struggle in the begining of the mod, which is good, but often they tend to craft or follow a path that is the vanilla path (crafting furnaces when they should focus on artisan and the carpenter table), my struggle is more in line with the impossibilty of crafting painkillers, which forced me to find a desert biome and craft bandages. Thats the thing i enjoy in this mod, at the start you will try to use all stuff you get, but afterwards... I only crafted an auger, and mining tier S schematics. Used 3 times research points to learn some items (food and ammo), rest i dont care because i can find and theres no point crafting them (gun parts and gear parts are... a waste).

Cheers a keep up (made a 5€ donation for the first time to a modder, thats how i appreciate your work).

I have a problem and i would be very greatful if someone could help me. When playing sometimes mouse stops working and i cant move camera up or down; only side to side. And sometimes i can't move at all and only can use WSAD control to move but can control view. It works again if i exit the game and enter again but this is really annoying when doing some quest because it restart the quest.

Anybody knows whats going on and how to fix it?? 

Whatz up Subquake

Now i really look forward to have more content in this mod, so far i really love it. Im a 3d Modeler, from FS19 known as schmidtm. I have made a few 3D Weapons, if your are interested in it. I could send ya the models. I do also have a few vehicles that your might be interested. I do not know how to ingame these for 7DTD, if i would know i would ingame them. Might be a thing wich i will look into, but right now dont have the time for it. 

I might even post a few pics. When they are ready. There all not done, but most of them are. No textures yet, still trying to find out, on how to texture them better. And all of the models, still learning but im getting there. 

Just give me holla, if your have interest. 

@schmidtm1983 find me on discord ;)

also....

Undead Legacy 2.2.30 Stable released, full patch notes about changes can be found here: https://ul.subquake.com/wiki/Patch_Notes IMPORTANT: Before updating from 2.2.19 to 2.2.30+ Back up your saves! Empty all your crafting workstation queues, otherwise ANY chunk that has a station working with something in queue WILL get corrupt and the chunk will reset DELETING all your stuff.

I have found a Bug, 

At your skill tree, youll get a point right. But mine at minning skill, thats going into Negativ instead it goes positiv. Im using the Auger at the moment, it goes into the negativ numbers. 

I was wondering me the whole time, why am i not getting ores. Went to progression, skills, went to mining. And then it said -689 points. No wonder why im not getting ores. 

10 minutes ago, schmidtm1983 said:

I have found a Bug, 

At your skill tree, youll get a point right. But mine at minning skill, thats going into Negativ instead it goes positiv. Im using the Auger at the moment, it goes into the negativ numbers. 

I was wondering me the whole time, why am i not getting ores. Went to progression, skills, went to mining. And then it said -689 points. No wonder why im not getting ores. 

I will investigate that and check what's going on, thanks for noticing

On 12/11/2020 at 7:57 PM, moroco said:

Enjoying the mod so far but today it updated to 2.33 i think and half of my stuff is gone. How do I stop the mod to update again?

Hi, look just up, Subquake took on his time to explain that... 

AND ALSO, to everyone : Hi, i'm a "normal" user of the "Undead Legacy" mod, i don't know Subquake... I'm french... I spent a lot of hours and pleasure on the mod, Subquake is not a part of the developpers of 7DTD, i read he has no job actually... I just sent Subquake (look on the 1rst page, paypal, etc...) 20 USD to him because i wanted to thank him for the lot of time and pleasure i take with his work... If you spent like me a lot of time on the mod, took a lot of pleasure AND want that he goes on to ameliorate again and again, think to send some little reward, to him, maybe? ;) 

Subquake, really thank you! I play 7DTD ONLY because of your mod! :)

Edited by dani2mars (see edit history)

Hi,

this was the first time i used this mod so far and want give some feedback from a first time user.

- Since the hotbar hide after a short while, i oversaw these bag at the hotbar at the first time. I was looking a long time how to get rope's to craft the axe until i notice the bag at the hotbar.

So my suggestion are, could you modify the beginner quest, so you need to place and open the bag first.

For someone who allready played it, know about it and it isn't a problem.

- it don't feel right to place the 1. carpentry workbench at the middle of nowhere. Sure it isn't a big deal to craft another one, when you don't forget to craft rope's before you leave the workbench.

Personaly i like to build the base nearly to a trader, so maybe made the locate traer quest indepedent from the beginning and not a follow up.

And at the new weight encumberance i need get familar too. I just hope the resources you get from scraping arn't heavy then the item itself ! 🙂

4 hours ago, Canute said:

- it don't feel right to place the 1. carpentry workbench at the middle of nowhere. Sure it isn't a big deal to craft another one, when you don't forget to craft rope's before you leave the workbench.

Personaly i like to build the base nearly to a trader, so maybe made the locate traer quest indepedent from the beginning and not a follow up.

I have too agree with this one. Just started my second playthrough and option "give me my skill points and leave me alone" would be welcome. Not sure it will be possible. 

I tried searching for morotcycles in this thread and got nothing towards what I'm getting. 

Today my motorcycle is at around ~300 pounds capacity and it won't move, it just rocks side to side.  Took everything from it and replace it and still doing the same thing.
Sorry if I'm being a noob but does anyone know what's going on ?