RelmDrifter

Meh, I multitask. 99% of my posts are from my mobile now.

...this is my Twitter/Facebook/whatever, since I don't have any of those.

Guppycur, as someone who often disagrees with you, but still respects you and your opinions, I need you to get Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and Instagram accounts immediately.

I want to make sure I'm blocking you properly on every social media. :)

I have an Instagram, but it's under a different internet persona (my real one). I don't mix my online personas.

Oh, so you're letting me pre-block you by not letting me know who you are? Smart man.

Heh, I finally got talked into making an Instagram account. I think I have one post with a picture of one of my tattoos. Other than that, it's boardgame/ tabletop groups, comedians I like, The Harp Twins (of course), Classical Reflection, Tryp, her business account, and one chef that I admire and we follow each other on both Instagram and Twiiter.

My twitter is for gaming, Hashtag Wars for @midnight, and talking with my favorite authors, comedians and scientists. And The Harp Twins!

Facebook is for people I actually know and yes, The Harp Twins. ;)

Reddit is for model railroading and that's pretty much it. Because Camille and Kennerly don't have a Reddit account.

So man, let me know when you don't get those, because I won't add you. Promise. :)

International facial recognition database is the only social I use... I mean facebook.

That's one of the reasons why I don't have any of those social media nonsense accounts either. I don't even allow my friends and family to upload pics of me online. I've actually had cops come to me asking me if I recognized some criminal according to a pic posted on Facebook. I always knew it was a possibility, but that totally made it real.

I have a MySpace, that's probably still active... :)

I do too. I'm afraid to go look at it. It probably looks like Robocop's Detroit.

On a serious note, the average person is recorded most of the day in public. It doesn't matter how "private" you are and how many things you forbid your friends and family from doing.

You're already in the system. Embrace it.

:)

That's one of the reasons why I don't have any of those social media nonsense accounts either. I don't even allow my friends and family to upload pics of me online. I've actually had cops come to me asking me if I recognized some criminal according to a pic posted on Facebook. I always knew it was a possibility, but that totally made it real.

not to add to it, but they already have everyone. If you've every walked passed cctv etc.

The police thing is pretty common. Big Brother is always watching.

Archived