RelmDrifter

not to add to it, but they already have everyone. If you've every walked passed cctv etc.

The police thing is pretty common. Big Brother is always watching.

Don't have that in my city yet... but ya, I'm sure it'll happen eventually. But even then, I wear a full faced helmet when riding my ninja. Doubt they can see my face through that. :p

Don't have that in my city yet... but ya, I'm sure it'll happen eventually. But even then, I wear a full faced helmet when riding my ninja. Doubt they can see my face through that. :p

That's interesting... did Canada become a third world country or go into a state of anarchy while I wasn't looking? :playful:

I guess it already is anarchy, what with monopoly money, bagged milk, ham being called bacon, and maple syrup on everything (did I miss anything ;) ).

Just kidding ofc, but it's weird that you live somewhere in a first world country that doesn't have that kind of surveillance, unless you live in a rural area. Bigger cities seem to have more surveillance devices.

ever used an atm? banks? airport? they have you ;)

Well, ya, I do go to the bank once ever few months to pull out more cash. I do have to be in the system, unfortunately. But they don't have a clue what I do with my money or what I do with my life for that matter as I don't have credit cards or even discount cards. And I disabled that stupid chip they inserted in the bank card. Let's just say I'm probably not on anyone's radar, and I probably never will be either as my rebel years are pretty much over with now.

That's interesting... did Canada become a third world country or go into a state of anarchy while I wasn't looking? :playful:

I live under the snow... it would cost too much money for them to constantly have to un-bury them, jk.

I don't think Canada has allowed for it yet. We still respect a certain level of privacy. I live in an average sized city. Not as big as Toronto, Ottawa or Montreal though.

Hey... what's wrong with bagged milk? And I haven't had syrup in years... but now I'm hungry for bacon, thanks a lot :(

...you can't be that ugly.

Only glimpse, is that ugly.

Capital G you disrespectful Texan Swine. <3

I am quite proud of my ugliness.

@Fox, it doesn't matter if you use cash or check, credit or not, if you exist, they know you exist.

Just quit being silly and embrace the fact that the entire world now runs on credit, digital money, digital cameras and everything can be traced.

When you see tv shows and movies saying someone is "off the grid" it just means an extra five minutes to track them down.

Someone in Tryp's WoW guild went off on a tangent when the majority of the guild decided to switch from paying for Ventrillo to using Discord because of "privacy, and now they're tracking you, blah blah blah blah blahing blah" and this went on for days.

When she shared the story with me, and how he was now only talking in game via the text chat, because he refused to use Discord, I asked her why he didn't pay for the Vent server then if he was so Privacy concerned.

She replied that he had indeed, contributed to paying for the Vent server several times, and I simply asked her his real first name and the state he lived in.

Within 2 minutes, I had his first and last name, home city, landline and cellphone number, and street address (in Texas) just from a simple google search with a couple of added parameters.

Privacy is a long gone myth in today's world.

@Fox, it doesn't matter if you use cash or check, credit or not, if you exist, they know you exist.

I don't care if the authorities know I exist or where I live, I just don't want them knowing what I do or where I go... stuff like that. And I definitely don't want the internet knowing much about me either.

Just quit being silly and embrace the fact that the entire world now runs on credit, digital money

And when the banks go bankrupt, I'll still have cash and silver and gold bars while you'll be broke. I don't trust banks and neither should anyone else.

I don't care if the authorities know I exist or where I live, I just don't want them knowing what I do or where I go... stuff like that. And I definitely don't want the internet knowing much about me either.

And when the banks go bankrupt, I'll still have cash and silver and gold bars while you'll be broke. I don't trust banks and neither should anyone else.

Broke? Meh, I have Sham! All you have is hard currency. You can't eat that! But I can sell you Sham.

Money isn't worth the paper it's printed on. Cash and silver and gold are a joke.

But I will sell you Guppy for 5 Loonies and a plate of poutine.

Broke? Meh, I have Sham! All you have is hard currency. You can't eat that! But I can sell you Sham.

Money isn't worth the paper it's printed on. Cash and silver and gold are a joke.

But I will sell you Guppy for 5 Loonies and a plate of poutine.

lol...

Forgot to mention my parents are stocked up with dozens of large sealed buckets of dry foods. They took things a little further than me...

lol...

Forgot to mention my parents are stocked up with dozens of large sealed buckets of dry foods. They took things a little further than me...

So, that's a no on the poutine? Because you can still have the Guppy.

BTW, WTF is up with Poutine? When did Canada's boyfriend dump her? Because nothing says breakup food you find in the fridge like french fries covered with unfinished cheese and gravy.

;)

Damn it, why are you making me hungry at 2am like this? It's just cruel cuz you know the restaurants are closed and I can't go out and get some poutine!

Sounds like you are lacking resources for crafting at the kitchen bench.

I'm starving as well and I don't feel like driving anyplace, and I don't have anything set out to cook.

I'm just impressed your count is high enough for the bank to continue paying you for your samples. Good genetics?

Um... Glimpse grease? That's just nasty, let's hope he uses a tissue to clean up and not his hat, like somebody I know.

Tissue? We need some sponges and a hazmat crew!

I really want some poutine now :(

Never had it, but it sounds ahwwwwsuuuum!

(Is it better with a cheddar cheese curd, or a mozz/farmers cheese curd?)

PS - Fox I'm with you. But instead of gold and silver I'd rather put my money into land and guns. If the banks go, we'll have bigger problems than trying to buy something at the local Get-N-Go.

-A

Archived