RelmDrifter

Yeh, you'll get some grammar nazi's when you're arguing with someone (especially if you're on the right side of the argument, they've got to find something to help their side), but for the most part there are too many foreigners in here to care.

Where you at in TX?

Fortunately, this forum doesnt encourage post count spamming with stuff like Top 5 Posters Of The Week on the front page. "Top Posters" should be folks that are the most helpful ( or told the worst puns). Not simply who can spam LOL+1 the fastest

Heck, Im glad you guys are open an inclusive of folks like me with an Apostrophe Handicap.

Its something Im no good at and just dont do.

Why? Is apostrophe your "start streaming" shortcut key? ;)

IMHO (ymmv) :

I have never really put much stock into Rank systems & labels

in forums of games that reward spam grinding to rank up skills.

After spamming 25000 Stone Axes just to drop / scrap them, folks can come to the forums and see they need to rank up their label here as well. I am not saying I see a lot of ~questionable~ posts here...

... but I was on one forum with high tier folks had 40% of their post history spamming literally just " LOL +1 " or a Smiley

on every thread put up (sometimes multiple in same thread)

Anyhoo, thats just my 2 cents

Yeah, you won't see any questionable posts from me, nope nope nope.

But that Razor guy? Hell yeah, and I made him do it, can you believe that? :devilish:

Heck, Im glad you guys are open an inclusive of folks like me with an Apostrophe Handicap.

Its something Im no good at and just dont do.

Funny that I didn't notice, but now that you mention it...

TRIGGERED

• 1 month later...

Archived