RelmDrifter

Here are the current Top 25 posters for post count. Interestingly enough nobody knows about Leader because everyone who has attained that rank or is about to has a custom title that masks it. Fox might become the first one to attain Leader and have it show up.

1) Guppycur 8,045

2) madmole 6,480

3) Roland 5,477

4) Gazz 4,947

5) Fox 4,536

6) stallionsden 4,442

7) Valmar 3,712

8) h0tr0d 3,357

9) Malthis 3,304

10) xiiMaRcLeoN 3,284

11) Xtrakicking 3,071

12) The Last Survivor 2,950

13) razor1612 2,869

14) Red Eagle LXIX 2,797

15) Aldranon 2,761

16) SylenThunder 2,747

17) Clare 2,706

18) Laz Man 2,645

19) Alloc 2,617

20) OzHawkeye 2,496

21) Tin 2,444

22) lazerblade01 2,439

23) Deccypher 2,232

24) StompyNZ 2,221

25) LimeyRon 1,943

Ooh, a scoreboard! Looks like I need to make a couple hundred more posts, Limey 'aint posting much these days, I could take #25 ;)

Lol...Clare is a girl with a cute cartoon avatar and she's nice to computer gamer geeks. We are toast.

She will reign supreme in all defiance of Rule 16.

Well, what they don't know won't hurt them, right?

Since we're all here, wanna know what Clare REALLY looks like ;)

wowGuy.jpg.e2c9e329cc093aafc4c52a414f1f9fee.jpg

She won't get us on rep, she's dealing with consolers, and they have no gratitude.

Bah, the only people interested in this are us three anyway. :)

My plan is to get to 9999 and retire, btw. But now, not so sure... "Governor" has a nice ring to it.

Well, I'm interested, I just haven't been on in a while :( Do I still get to be one of the cool kids?

arnt they all. I'm sure i'd be stuck with some menial task in just deleting spam manually from the forums, but thats okay, I dont want to make my mark on the game. I'd just like to get paid or something for how much time i spend in the forums and on their videos and main site absorbing information i'll never use in real life.

I spend plenty of time on these forums, and have been here for over two years, I still haven't gotten my 50 cent raise!

I'm sorry, but this is a private thread, and you are not on the list... Go make a few hundred more posts, make the list, and then come back, peasant. ;)

lmao!

Kidding aside, Hey roland, does mm post a lot in the private dev threads? His post counts don't really match his public activity.

I sense a bit of fear in you... are you afraid of someone catching up to your post count? lol

He's probably logging into sql server manager and manually changing his count.

Seriously though, I didn't really even used to notice my count (back in the 5 to 6k days), and I was even fine when Roland deleted all my posts after that jealous rage he had, but now that I see 10k on the nearing horizon... :)

BTW, I've decided that I should add a new rank:

15,000 Guppycur

I'd think it cool, but /pretty sure/ mm wouldn't find it as humorous. It is their official forums, and as funny as it would be to the two of us, well... give it a shot anyway. Not like anyone but me will reach the rank. ;)

IMHO (ymmv) :

I have never really put much stock into Rank systems & labels

in forums of games that reward spam grinding to rank up skills.

After spamming 25000 Stone Axes just to drop / scrap them, folks can come to the forums and see they need to rank up their label here as well. I am not saying I see a lot of ~questionable~ posts here...

... but I was on one forum with high tier folks had 40% of their post history spamming literally just " LOL +1 " or a Smiley

on every thread put up (sometimes multiple in same thread)

Anyhoo, thats just my 2 cents

EDIT APPEND:

Holy cow, I just noticed I caught The Rep from somebody round here.

See what happens when you buy the cheap hand sanitizer and not the good stuff

IMHO (ymmv) :

I have never really put much stock into Rank systems & labels

in forums of games that reward spam grinding to rank up skills.

After spamming 25000 Stone Axes just to drop / scrap them, folks can come to the forums and see they need to rank up their label here as well. I am not saying I see a lot of ~questionable~ posts here...

... but I was on one forum with high tier folks had 40% of their post history spamming literally just " LOL +1 " or a Smiley

Anyhoo, thats just my 2 cents

EDIT APPEND:

Holy cow, I just noticed I caught The Rep from somebody round here.

See what happens when you buy the cheap hand sanitizer and not the good stuff

Check out my post history. Pretty sure you'll regain at least some faith in honest post count afterwards. ;)

Although I used to be way better with my posts... back in the day.

Half mine are helpful, so that still puts me ahead IMO.

lol, true.

I am on a forum where if you even mention the word post count the admin sets you to zero or worse, puts you in the negative.

Ok, that's pretty much a clear sign of abuse of power. Personally, I'd just move onto a different forum.

I am on a forum where if you even mention the word post count the admin sets you to zero or worse, puts you in the negative.

Ok, that's pretty much a clear sign of abuse of power. Personally, I'd just move onto a different forum.

Well, hard to explain but it is done in the spirit of fun...everyone is told about it before hand and are warned the first time or two...we actually got a kick out of it wondering who would slip up first....I haven't been back there in a few months but I have been a member of it for around 17 years..

I am not saying I see a lot of ~questionable~ posts here...

[/i]

Hmmm.... I see.

Yes +1 to this.... this.. uh.... comment here. Yeah.

:)

Fortunately, this forum doesnt encourage post count spamming with stuff like Top 5 Posters Of The Week on the front page. "Top Posters" should be folks that are the most helpful ( or told the worst puns). Not simply who can spam LOL+1 the fastest

Heck, Im glad you guys are open an inclusive of folks like me with an Apostrophe Handicap.

Its something Im no good at and just dont do.

Archived