True Survival

Spider

Help needed. I used the launcher (advanced feature) I did make sure to sync the mod. As the game loads I get nonstop missing method exception errors, also messages saying items failed to load, and then I cannot get passed creating player. When the game loads it says it is 16.2 B7 I have EAC disabled. What else should I do?

Help needed. I used the launcher (advanced feature) I did make sure to sync the mod. As the game loads I get nonstop missing method exception errors, also messages saying items failed to load, and then I cannot get passed creating player. When the game loads it says it is 16.2 B7 I have EAC disabled. What else should I do?

Delete the Mod, then use the Download From Steam option. Then try again :)

The splash screen that says 16.2 is probably being over-written by the mod, while the rest of the files are 16.3

Hey sphereii I used the download from steam option, it tells me steam must be restarted after the sync, I have to log back into steam but the mod doesn't download I hit install and it just syncs again. How do I reload steam? Or what else should I do?

OK so I'm back to vent some of my frustration and get some help. Why is that installing this mod is now a f*ck*ng rocket science!? I tried several things and none of them works. The game hang with the console open when loading the menu showing some errors regarding the blocks.xml file.

First of all, I started with a verified via Steam installation of A16.2. I then downloaded the manual package from this post first page. I copied everything from the package where it should be based on folders names. Then I start the game directly via the executable without EAC. Game hang at menu...

Secondly, after reverting back via Steam to a fresh A16.2. I tried installing via 7D2D Mod Launcher version 1.0.3.13. I don't particularly like this "app" but I went with it anyway. Since I had the True Survival package unzipped already, I used the option "open local file" in 7D2D Mod Launcher and pointed it at the config.XML from the unzipped TS package. Nothing happened...

What exactly am I doing wrong here? Every previous version of this mod worked just fine by copying over the files from the archive to the game dir... The link for the "open URL" method was removed from the first page so I assume this is no longer needed.

Please, someone help me!

Edited by Galenmacil (see edit history)

Installing the mod is 1 click of 1 button. It's incredibly easy.

Here is what I recommend doing.

1) Remove 7D2D from your system completely & manually delete any remaining files in the 7D2D folder that are left after uninstalling.

2) Re-DL 7D2D on Steam.

3) After it's finished downloading, right click and go to Properties -> Betas -> Choose 16.2. Wait for the game to downgrade back to 16.2.

4) Now open 7D2D launcher and expand the "True Survival" on the top left. Highlight True Survival 16.2 and UN-Check "Use UAC" then click Play.

Edited by daydark (see edit history)

Found a trader and entered the compound right as a runner attacked and started pounding on the compound doors.

Not sure if that has anything to do with the following errors that started spamming the console or not:

Null_Ref.thumb.jpg.498ed25f9a397dcc4c12e9b1dd015d80.jpg

The error reads:

"NullReferenceException Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

EDIT

I wonder if it has anything to do with this console error I get when i load the game:

trader.thumb.jpg.dbfb016b0c7acaa256e82065e5d80319.jpg

Edited by Erik Louden (see edit history)

OK so I'm back to vent some of my frustration and get some help. Why is that installing this mod is now a f*ck*ng rocket science!? I tried several things and none of them works. The game hang with the console open when loading the menu showing some errors regarding the blocks.xml file.

First of all, I started with a verified via Steam installation of A16.2. I then downloaded the manual package from this post first page. I copied everything from the package where it should be based on folders names. Then I start the game directly via the executable without EAC. Game hang at menu...

Secondly, after reverting back via Steam to a fresh A16.2. I tried installing via 7D2D Mod Launcher version 1.0.3.13. I don't particularly like this "app" but I went with it anyway. Since I had the True Survival package unzipped already, I used the option "open local file" in 7D2D Mod Launcher and pointed it at the config.XML from the unzipped TS package. Nothing happened...

What exactly am I doing wrong here? Every previous version of this mod worked just fine by copying over the files from the archive to the game dir... The link for the "open URL" method was removed from the first page so I assume this is no longer needed.

Please, someone help me!

1) Remove 7D2D from your system completely & manually delete any remaining files in the 7D2D folder that are left after uninstalling.

2) Re-DL 7D2D on Steam.

3) After it's finished downloading, right click and go to Properties -> Betas -> Choose 16.2. Wait for the game to downgrade back to 16.2.

4) Now open 7D2D launcher and expand the "True Survival" on the top left. Highlight True Survival 16.2 and UN-Check "Use UAC" then click Play.

Sorry for the trouble, but thank you for coming to vent and asking for help, rather than giving up.

daydark has great advice for you.

The Open URL is open up config files for adding mod configuration rather than mod files.

You could also follow the first three steps of daydark's post, and make a manual copy of the game, and extract the True Survival files over top of it, and you should be set.

single player only

hi everyone.,

sorry for the dumb question, but can i play this mod Single player only,, is it enough just to install the client files then, or do i have to install in another way to get the "server part" too?

cheers

Canadus.

Spider,

An awesome effort and can fully appreciate you wanting a break. Just wanted to thank you for your commitment to the mod. IT has been 100's of hours of fun and still going.

I second that, kick back and relax bro.

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus, why do you hate us so much spider.

I'm huddling in a corner barely alive.

Now this is why i play the mod. Just wait till i come for you ahahaahaaaaa.

- - - Updated - - -

Where can i go to donate? you guys deserve it!

There is no you guys. Its all spider pardner.

- - - Updated - - -

2) Re-DL 7D2D on Steam.

couldnt have posted it better myself, everyone look here!!!

- - - Updated - - -

ok pics or this mod didnt happen.

more seriously, where can i go to see this mod in action?

official true survival server

- - - Updated - - -

hi everyone.,

sorry for the dumb question, but can i play this mod Single player only,, is it enough just to install the client files then, or do i have to install in another way to get the "server part" too?

cheers

Canadus.

all in one install with the modlauncher apparently