-Fixed Trash Cans scrap/smelting

-Fixed Protein units weight

-Fixed Fatty's Spit

-Fixed Welder

-Fixed Wild Bean Plant

-Removed Coffee seed recipe

-Fixed Anti Venom to remove all poisons

-Fixed Healing Creams remove all appropriate debuffs

-Added more new models - Motorcycles, Road Blocks, Jersey Walls, Frying Pan, Carrot Plant, 2 Phone Booths, Razor Wire Trap and Fire Extinguisher

-Updated to Magolis Combo Pack #28

add spoilage system to food and juices that is not in a refrigerator / cooler ?

I haven't loaded up Starvation in a very long time and it didn't have spoilage in it when I did. How does it work in Starvation? Specifically.

I haven't loaded up Starvation in a very long time and it didn't have spoilage in it when I did. How does it work in Starvation? Specifically.

in Starvation, food that is not stored in fridge or cooler, within some time interval, will randomly changed into "spoiled food" item, one at a time. (so if you have 50 raw meats, every few in-game hours, 1 meat will change into spoiled food item). kinda like a countdown. so it gives a sense of hurry to find a cooler/fridge to store our foods in.

this spoiled food item basically has the same status like zombie's rotten meat (can be processed into fertilizer later).

the time interval spoilage of the foods divided by 4 levels, high resistance, normal, low, and very low resistance.

high resistance food (meat that has been salted, coconut, etc) will start to spoil after a few days, while the very low resistance food (milk, pie cake, etc) will start to spoil within a few game hours. meaning must be eaten right away after you cook it. usually its all the high grade food.

canned food is immune to spoilage.

hopefully the info is specific enough, but let me know if you need further info.

Wellll...... theres always starvation for a15.2. No, seriously, there are other things on the plate right now, some bugfixing and exploits spider has to attend to. I think he has some other features coming. Maybe tfp will implement something like this in the future, and i hear the starvation team are back in full swing. That was one of their big features food spoilage. Who knows, xyth is tinkering with all kinds of stuff, perhaps he will come up with something too. Wouldnt hold my breath right now. Besides, isnt the mod brutal enough:hororr:

yep, you're right. the mod is brutal enough. not that i demand this features or anything like that tho, it's just a good additional option to have. it will make refrigerator into one of the must have items in a permanent base instead of just decorations.

Edited by father123 (see edit history)

Has the password changed since update? I can't log in...

In the Mod description in the Launcher you will find the current Server Password. Click on "show more information" to see the current sever password. The Server Password will change whenever the clients need refreshing.

In the Mod description in the Launcher you will find the current Server Password. Click on "show more information" to see the current sever password. The Server Password will change whenever the clients need refreshing.

It still says flesh but doesn't work. fresh install has given me errors now on load. missing method exception, anticheat server

It still says flesh but doesn't work. fresh install has given me errors now on load. missing method exception, anticheat server

I'm checking now. I just logged in. Server functioning normally. New and correct password is showing in launcher as expected.

Edited by xyth (see edit history)

I'm checking now. I just logged in. Server functioning normally. New and correct password is showing in launcher as expected.

did you try a fresh install? Because since the update the game is broken

edit... It would appear alphaexperimental was good enough before the update. I corrected the setting in my steam folder, copied and all is working. Thanks for the help.

Edited by obsidianmcbovril (see edit history)

hi Spider,

- the dummies book description do says it gave 350XP, but i believe it's not giving that much isn't it? xD

- veggies juice receipt is missing from chef profession?

- existing cooking pot suddenly changed into "cookingutensilshelper" with large stone as it's icon. what does this item do? re-craft the cooking pot is working fine tho.

hi Spider,

- the dummies book description do says it gave 350XP, but i believe it's not giving that much isn't it? xD

- veggies juice receipt is missing from chef profession?

- existing cooking pot suddenly changed into "cookingutensilshelper" with large stone as it's icon. what does this item do? re-craft the cooking pot is working fine tho.

The cooking pot is spawning again, it was a one time change due to the update.

- - - Updated - - -

After the reset of my character, I can not read one book.

Its name is craftedgunsshematilk. The book says that I know the recipes, but in fact I can not make out and repair my AK12.

The crafted gun schematic lets you make a junky rifle and pistol, it has nothing to do with repairing and assembling any other guns. Oh and spider, the quest to make the crafted rifle doesnt update when you make the rifle.

The cooking pot is spawning again, it was a one time change due to the update.

- - - Updated - - -

The crafted gun schematic lets you make a junky rifle and pistol, it has nothing to do with repairing and assembling any other guns. Oh and spider, the quest to make the crafted rifle doesnt update when you make the rifle.

Oh, I have not noticed, I'm sorry, my mistake

not sure if mentioned before but i'll just post it here just to be sure :

1. iron workbenches cannot be interacted if put at the hardrock/bedrock? you've visited my base before spider, so you should know. but if it was put higher, or on top of other block, it can be interacted, but only from beside.

2. food serving table, can only be interacted from behind.

3. stone mill, mortar&pestle, can only be interacted from below.

4. Chicken coop, cannot be interacted at all.

5. the BarterforFirstAidkit in trading machine still gave null reference error when read the book.

not sure if mentioned before but i'll just post it here just to be sure :

1. iron workbenches cannot be interacted if put at the hardrock/bedrock? you've visited my base before spider, so you should know. but if it was put higher, or on top of other block, it can be interacted, but only from beside.

2. food serving table, can only be interacted from behind.

3. stone mill, mortar&pestle, can only be interacted from below.

4. Chicken coop, cannot be interacted at all.

I think these are all model issues. #3 certainly is. I will make new models as these are reported, once I find a suitable replacement mesh, or find the time to learn to make new ones in Blender. Thanks for the input.

My character fell through the floor,under the map and just began free falling. i exited the game and can no longer load back into the server. It gets stuck on starting game. I can hear the back ground noise but it doesnt go past that msg.

after several attempts i was able to load back in. all good now.