True Survival

Spider

Once 50 stamina reached, it becomes really hard. It's impossible to avoid any running feral if no place to climb on nearby. I would need a delete/reset plz :) ID 76561198139834410 Thx in advance

A few other points :

- I got a period where all zombies/animals were disappearing in front of me. Spawning and disappearing 5 seconds later, every time. I disconnected and reconnected, and it was fine. I don't know if it's related to my character or not, also reported to drkstardragon on the chat.

- I got a period where food wasn't working anymore (no fullness/wellness gain). 10 minutes later, it was working again (without disconnection). In TS A15.2, eating while in the campfire menu was resulting the same, but never happened out of it.

- One last remark regarding preference on wellness gain display. In the 'Stimulants' description, we still see Wellness gain +1 as in TS A15.2 (in bold green) while for food it's now in lower case beige. To my opinion, it's better to have all wellness in bold green as it's blindingly obvious.

Best True Survival so far. Loving it. Love the slow progression & difficulty in unlocking stuff. A few things:

- Spam crafting Bone Shivs yields too much XP. I got from lvl 1-44 in one sitting yesterday (granted I was just spam crafting them as I played normally, but watching how fast I leveled vs. other people online, I was much quicker over time.)

- I found some Rebar Frames in a Working Siffs box. I was able to upgrade them directly in to Concrete using a Claw Hammer & 10 Planks each.

- Cooking Pot / Grill unlock at lvl 25 seems high. 10 feels about right maybe?

- I unlocked Iron Armor very early (I think around 15?). Thus skipping Cloth Armor, Animal Hide Armor, and Leather Armor entirely. It might be too much work, but maybe lower barrier to entry for those armors, and/or raise barrier to entry for Iron Armor?

Edited by daydark (see edit history)

The prefab Military base that is Concrete/Camouflage and on stilts seems very powerful for how common it is. We've found a few of them. Maybe just luck? I remember from A15 you mentioned that you didn't like having OP prefabs in the game.

Also Spotlight says it requires Engineeringcraft50 to unlock, but I was able to craft them.

Steel xbow bolt only for higher tier xbow

Yes, the table does need to be accessed from the side

No alternate ammo for shotgun? I have fore shells.

You should be able to make knife mould with other resources. Hunting knife is already gated behind bladecraft which the only way I can level is to spend points in until level 10 reached. Heavily gated that is.

Edited by obsidianmcbovril (see edit history)

Hi guys, just a quick question does anyone know how to play this mod on sp? I've downloaded it from github was about 500mb copied replaced but got many errors and can't start a new game, this mod was updated there about 4 months ago is it still the latest one or there is a different location where could i download it?

Regards

Thanks in advance for Your help!

Not sure if reported yet but the gather 1000 iron plates quest does not give credit when scrapping iron blocks with wrench. Similarly i think the concrete one is the same (the one with the sledgehammer). I havent been able to locate any steel blocks to test the welder. Also dont have a crowbarmold yet, so cant test that one.

Unable to complete the crafted weapons quest. Craftedrifle recipe calls for craftedrevolver and I dont see that on the recipe list.

Cannot complete blunderbus quest because ammo is not craftable.

Wood, brick and cobble quests worked fine.

Must purchase first 10 levels of knife crafting.

Branch harvest counts from the small dead trees is quite high while very low on normal trees even with iron axe

Some sort of indicator for if you need protein fruit veggie or grain most would be most welcome

Still LOVING this build though!

Hi guys, just a quick question does anyone know how to play this mod on sp? I've downloaded it from github was about 500mb copied replaced but got many errors and can't start a new game, this mod was updated there about 4 months ago is it still the latest one or there is a different location where could i download it?

Regards

Thanks in advance for Your help!

this mod is not available for SP yet. only can play in this test server.

Not sure if reported yet but the gather 1000 iron plates quest does not give credit when scrapping iron blocks with wrench. Similarly i think the concrete one is the same (the one with the sledgehammer). I havent been able to locate any steel blocks to test the welder. Also dont have a crowbarmold yet, so cant test that one.

Unable to complete the crafted weapons quest. Craftedrifle recipe calls for craftedrevolver and I dont see that on the recipe list.

Cannot complete blunderbus quest because ammo is not craftable.

Wood, brick and cobble quests worked fine.

Must purchase first 10 levels of knife crafting.

Branch harvest counts from the small dead trees is quite high while very low on normal trees even with iron axe

Some sort of indicator for if you need protein fruit veggie or grain most would be most welcome

Still LOVING this build though!

- crafted revolver you get it by trading it with stones in the trading machine at the trader area.

- cement block and reinforced concrete are two different quest. one need to use sledgehammer, the other need to use crowbar i think.

btw spider,

1. is duct tape now a loot only resources? i can't seems to find it in the craft window anymore.

2. the wood hatch also still has infinite upgrade. you upgrade it into iron, then upgrade it back into wood again, upgrade into iron, upgrade into wood and so on and so on.

Edited by father123 (see edit history)

- crafted revolver you get it by trading it with stones in the trading machine at the trader area.

- cement block and reinforced concrete are two different quest. one need to use sledgehammer, the other need to use crowbar i think.

btw spider,

1. is duct tape now a loot only resources? i can't seems to find it in the craft window anymore.

2. the wood hatch also still has infinite upgrade. you upgrade it into iron, then upgrade it back into wood again, upgrade into iron, upgrade into wood and so on and so on.

1) Thanks. Not sure if that is as intended or not?

2) I know... that's why I'm reporting that they are bugged, same as the Iron one :)

True Survival 16.2 Release!

Update and release.

Fixed Building Quest

Fixed Anti Venom

Fixed Rebar frame upgrade

Fixed Hatch upgrade

Fixed Gun Quest

Added Crafted Revolver Quest

Added Text to quest missing it

Updated all True Survival Mod Notes in the players Journal

Added a True Survival Mod Note int the players Journal Screen explaining the Nutrition System

Removed The Metal Workbench and added all its recipes onto the Work Bench

Fixed Blade Crafting skill making any blade item or repairing any loot only blade weapon will increase your Blade Crafting Skill

Fixed Hunting Knife Recipe

Fixed Machete Recipe

Add more Icons

Added more descriptions

Added some missing frame recipes

There is still plenty of work to do on the mod but I think it is stable and balanced enough for others to have some fun with it so I am releasing all the files. This includes server files. Please see the main post for the links

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message to the community,

I will not be updating the mod to 16.3 instead I will wait until 16.4 is out to finish off the TS 16 build. After updating the mod more than 40 times over 2 years I'm just getting burnt out on re building this monstrosity every few weeks. It's just taking up to much of my time and starting to feel more like a job than a hobby. So I'll be taking a vacation for a while. I'll still patch any bugs that are reported and when I find time and I might work on things here and there but I cant keep putting an hour or more into it every day anymore. I do look forward to making a finished polished mod when the game goes gold but I'm getting tiered of redoing it so often. Have fun with 16.2! Lets see who can stay alive the longest!

Edited by Spider (see edit history)

True Survival 16.2 Release!

Update and release.

Fixed Building Quest

Fixed Anti Venom

Fixed Rebar frame upgrade

Fixed Hatch upgrade

Fixed Gun Quest

Added Crafted Revolver Quest

Added Text to quest missing it

Updated all True Survival Mod Notes in the players Journal

Added a True Survival Mod Note int the players Journal Screen explaining the Nutrition System

Removed The Metal Workbench and added all its recipes onto the Work Bench

Fixed Blade Crafting skill making any blade item or repairing any loot only blade weapon will increase your Blade Crafting Skill

Fixed Hunting Knife Recipe

Fixed Machete Recipe

Add more Icons

Added more descriptions

Added some missing frame recipes

There is still plenty of work to do on the mod but I think it is stable and balanced enough for others to have some fun with it so I am releasing all the files. This includes server files. Please see the main post for the links

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message to the community,

I will not be updating the mod to 16.3 instead I will wait until 16.4 is out to finish off the TS 16 build. After updating the mod more than 40 times over 2 years I'm just getting burnt out on re building this monstrosity every few weeks. It's just taking up to much of my time and starting to feel more like a job than a hobby. So I'll be taking a vacation for a while. I'll still patch any bugs that are reported and when I find time and I might work on things here and there but I cant keep putting an hour or more into it every day anymore. I do look forward to making a finished polished mod when the game goes gold but I'm getting tiered of redoing it so often. Have fun with 16.2! Lets see who can stay alive the longest!

cannot connect since update. eveyone kicked out.