Guppy Mods - A21

Guppycur

2023-12-07T17:36:00 139.968 ERR XML loader: Patching 'entitygroups.xml' from mod 'GuppyZombiesTWO' failed:
2023-12-07T17:36:00 139.968 EXC Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

do i need entity groups for both files? im not sure why its throwing me this error.

2 hours ago, ahugehit said:

2023-12-07T17:36:00 139.968 ERR XML loader: Patching 'entitygroups.xml' from mod 'GuppyZombiesTWO' failed:
2023-12-07T17:36:00 139.968 EXC Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

do i need entity groups for both files? im not sure why its throwing me this error.

Same. I'm currently working on various HUDs/UIs atm and havent had time to focus solely on that entitgroups.xml to see what's causing the problem, but I keep seeing the error while working on the other stuff. I did notice an "extra" or "double" line for one of the GS800s I believe, it wasn't the issue though but removed it nonetheless.

Hi everyone

The error mentioned by Ahugehit and Brugas is solved by blocking or eliminating the line of code mentioned by ZombiesWastelandDowntown in entitygroups.
That line has nothing.

Regards
Gouki
Happy Holidays to all.

On 12/9/2023 at 2:49 PM, Guppycur said:

Fixed and pushed, thanks Gouki.

You're welcome, I like zombie mods.

Regards

Gouki

Happy Holydays to all.

6 hours ago, Guppycur said:

Any feedback on that pack 2?  Curious how well the random pieces is working for everyone.

I haven't had any problems so far.
What a great job you do.

Regards

Gouki

Happy Holydays to all.

Edited by Gouki (see edit history)

For the zombie pack update there are two downloads here :

https://7daystodiemods.com/guppys-zombies/

There is no explanation on the two downloads. I have the previous version on my server. In order to update do I just download the 2nd set? It's confusing. Thanks.

Edited by Grimlock_Arts
Grammar Edit (see edit history)

I have a lot of mods but I don't think any of them change anything into crawlers and I never saw before installling these two packs so...

I'll get some screens next time it happens, but a video would be better, but I don't have the knowhow. It's hilarious for sure though!

3 hours ago, ktrain said:

I have a lot of mods but I don't think any of them change anything into crawlers and I never saw before installling these two packs so...

I'll get some screens next time it happens, but a video would be better, but I don't have the knowhow. It's hilarious for sure though!

Just out of curiosity, are you using War3zuk's AIO overhaul too? His combines various zombie/mob packs, like guppycur's 1 and TWO into a single modlet. I noticed weird death animations using TWO until I figured that out. His also combines NPCMODs spider packs, some of the Darks packs (enemy factions), and ganz zombies, etc, so if you're using any of those, you'll want to use either his version OR the originals, but not both. Will definitely cause a number of issues.

Edited by Brugas (see edit history)

Edit: I looked in the log, looks like it was zombieGuppyNoArms

2023-12-16T17:22:31 6127.012 INF zombieGuppyNoArms SpawnLimbGore loaded preafab in asset bundle. path: @:Entities/Zombies/Dismemberment/HeadGore.prefab
2023-12-16T17:22:31 6127.013 INF Entity zombieGuppyNoArms 547 killed by ktrain 171

Didn't catch the name. First pic is before death animation. Second is during death anim I believe but its hard to tell just spins around, in the air, thru ground, whatever...

1.jpg

2.jpg

1 hour ago, Brugas said:

Just out of curiosity, are you using War3zuk's AIO overhaul too? His combines various zombie/mob packs, like guppycur's 1 and TWO into a single modlet. I noticed weird death animations using TWO until I figured that out. His also combines NPCMODs spider packs, some of the Darks packs (enemy factions), and ganz zombies, etc, so if you're using any of those, you'll want to use either his version OR the originals, but not both. Will definitely cause a number of issues.

Nope, no overhauls or combined packs. Mostly QoL stuff.

Edited by ktrain
Details (see edit history)