Guppy Mods - A21

Guppycur

6 hours ago, Guppycur said:

Ha yeh just if you have one handy.  See, the thing is, I don't actually play anymore, just mod. 

I understand that, but no I didn't record anything just had them spawning when I was first testing the code for horde night. I have the altered xml on gitlab if you want it

Edited by Lantian885 (see edit history)

On 8/1/2023 at 11:07 AM, Lantian885 said:

I understand that, but no I didn't record anything just had them spawning when I was first testing the code for horde night. I have the altered xml on gitlab if you want it

What's the link to your git? I'd like to try out your sleeper groups. I don't even care if they're finished or thoroughly tested -- I just want to try these new zombies in my POIs!

Ran into another hard freeze when attacking a zombie, this time it was the Biomechanical Wight after I landed a finishing blow to the left hand.  Or might've been the head, hard to tell.  Dunno if multiplayer would factor into this, just thought it was something to be looked into.

9 hours ago, Espio said:

Ran into another hard freeze when attacking a zombie, this time it was the Biomechanical Wight after I landed a finishing blow to the left hand.  Or might've been the head, hard to tell.  Dunno if multiplayer would factor into this, just thought it was something to be looked into.

Could you look into that mod version's entityclasses.xml and tell me what it extends from?

It should be

extends="zombieTemplateMale">

...if it's not, then grab the latest repo because it should be.  If it is, then I'm not sure. 

43 minutes ago, dujinyuan said:

well...this is other one..In regular time it just create the Original zombie.....I'm surprised if I'm the only one or if everyone else is the same....

20230803233934.png

what exaclty is the issue, you are having? was that when you tried to spawn the guppy zombies in or was that in a POI?

13 hours ago, EvilPolygons said:

What's the link to your git? I'd like to try out your sleeper groups. I don't even care if they're finished or thoroughly tested -- I just want to try these new zombies in my POIs!

This is the edited file, download it and replace the entitygroups file in mods config folder, till the dev makes it part of the mod.

https://gitlab.com/lantian885/mod-files

Edited by Lantian885 (see edit history)

1 hour ago, dujinyuan said:

well...this is other one..In regular time it just create the Original zombie.....I'm surprised if I'm the only one or if everyone else is the same....

20230803233934.png

Animator state messages are not errors and the other one you posted doesn't appear to be from my zombies, since it's a loot error, but I'd need a real log to see what's wrong. 

6 hours ago, Guppycur said:

Could you look into that mod version's entityclasses.xml and tell me what it extends from?

It should be

extends="zombieTemplateMale">

...if it's not, then grab the latest repo because it should be.  If it is, then I'm not sure. 

It is "extends="zombieWightFeral">" in the xml.  I'll update cause it seems I've forgotten to after you fixed the stripper so that's an L on my part.

20 minutes ago, Espio said:

It is "extends="zombieWightFeral">" in the xml.  I'll update cause it seems I've forgotten to after you fixed the stripper so that's an L on my part.

No worries let me know if the latest fixes your problem.  There are a few other entities that use it as well.

Hey there! Im trying to use ur zombies pack, having a slight issue of not seeing any of the new Zs? As i understand they are supposed to only spawn in the world not POIs but im not seeing them in my server? Just had a horde night happen as well. It was installed in a world thats already actively been playing on. Is it necessary to create a new world for this mod to work? Appreciate the work you put into it the Zs look really cool just hope i can get them to spawn in!

10 hours ago, SeriouslyDoe said:

Hey there! Im trying to use ur zombies pack, having a slight issue of not seeing any of the new Zs? As i understand they are supposed to only spawn in the world not POIs but im not seeing them in my server? Just had a horde night happen as well. It was installed in a world thats already actively been playing on. Is it necessary to create a new world for this mod to work? Appreciate the work you put into it the Zs look really cool just hope i can get them to spawn in!

Not necessary to start a new world, if you update to the latest version on page 1 they should spawn in poi's and on horde night.

12 minutes ago, dujinyuan said:

hey...eh...I just meet a lot of  Guppyzombies and i was fight with them ..This is my confusion...that belle  zombie is a girl. Why she roaring like a man...Is that zombieTemplateMale?or should be Female...But any way thanks bro...i have lot of fun in there

It's 2023. 😃

1 hour ago, SpecialKay said:

I had bug where stabbing zombies in head made game freeze.It happen 4 times and i removed it. was that fix in today's patch? 

That would have been fixed a few patches ago.   Best to keep up with the latest. :)