Guppy Mods - A21

Guppycur

Hey man, i am a fellow gamer and a LARP creator here in Lithuania. We are making a little live action zombie game for local kids. I wanted to use the art materials from your bestiary mod to create ingame paper clues for kids to look for, like a quest to find them ,but i cannot find the art online, Is it somehow to possible to get a Google drive link or smtng , so we could print out those amazing artworks to improve game atmosphere? It's purely charity event, mostly for local Ukraine kids together with some Lithuanian ones )) Appreciate if that's possible. Thanks!

On 3/7/2024 at 6:39 PM, Unbreakable said:

That site reads like Japanese stereo instructions. I will just uninstall the mod and find a different one. Thanks tho!

Ok sounds good. :)

4 hours ago, Urazoid said:

Hey man, i am a fellow gamer and a LARP creator here in Lithuania. We are making a little live action zombie game for local kids. I wanted to use the art materials from your bestiary mod to create ingame paper clues for kids to look for, like a quest to find them ,but i cannot find the art online, Is it somehow to possible to get a Google drive link or smtng , so we could print out those amazing artworks to improve game atmosphere? It's purely charity event, mostly for local Ukraine kids together with some Lithuanian ones )) Appreciate if that's possible. Thanks!

Lemme ask the artist. 

21 hours ago, RippedWarrior said:

Just popped in to say I really  love your zombies, Guppy. Well done

Thanks!

On 3/9/2024 at 2:41 PM, Guppycur said:

Lemme ask the artist. 

Any news on that front? I mean, worst case, i will have to find the time to play through the whole mod doing screenshots)) Just not my  vacation time yet, busy season in youth center ))

4 hours ago, Urazoid said:

Any news on that front? I mean, worst case, i will have to find the time to play through the whole mod doing screenshots)) Just not my  vacation time yet, busy season in youth center ))

Yes, actually, he wasn't comfortable with it because it's ultimately 7 days assets. Sorry about that.

15 hours ago, Guppycur said:

Yes, actually, he wasn't comfortable with it because it's ultimately 7 days assets. Sorry about that.

Thanks , we gave it a try, i'll try to generate time to playthrough )) great job on modding!! Much respect! 

• 2 weeks later...