Guppy Mods - A21

Guppycur

I've began updating some of my mods to Alpha 21.  I've created a new Repo HERE

FYI I do NOT update for Experimentals.  Update the game at your own risk.

Fire Mod is updated.  Enables fire and adds cool stuff to score.

Requires sCore by @sphereii

https://gitlab.com/sphereii/SphereII-Mods/-/archive/master/SphereII-Mods-master.zip?path=0-SCore

Portal Mod is updated.  Adds portals that you can set up to teleport back and forth from.

https://gitlab.com/sphereii/SphereII-Mods/-/archive/master/SphereII-Mods-master.zip?path=0-SCore

Guppy Zombies is updated.  Adds zombies.

Guppy/Mum Cards is updated.  Adds a mini card collecting game.

Guppy Make Acrid Great Again mod is updated.  Adds to the desert environment.

Guppy Reinforcements mod is added. - a21.1 on up, not 21.0.  Adds a reinforcement entity that you can pay to spawn in near you if you are overwhelmed.

Requires NPCCore by @xyth

https://github.com/7D2D/A21Mods

I will not attempt to troubleshoot any mod if it is used with ANY mod other than sCore or NPCmod.  That's not up to me to do!  It is the player's responsibility to troubleshoot when they mix mods, not mine.  If there are issues with the mod when run by itself (and score and npcmod) then I will take a look.

Edited by Guppycur (see edit history)

With this mod installed plus a few lines of my own that add the ability for Burnt Zombies to set both players and blocks on fire, it can be very chaotic after a molotov goes off in the middle of a bunch of zombies on horde night. I did notice it seems as if the Flaming Bolts/Arrows don't set stuff on fire but the exploding ones do?

20 minutes ago, kageshiOP said:

confused as to how to unlock the flamethrower recipe, anyone throw me a bone? 😌

Quick glance at the files, and I don't see anything unlocking the recipe. Might be a bug??

37 minutes ago, mat1k said:

Quick glance at the files, and I don't see anything unlocking the recipe. Might be a bug??

Noticed there was no progression file or

UnlockedBy

so I figured there should be no requirement but ended up scratching my head.
Noted the gun crafting and machinegun correlations in items.xml so tried maxing out each of those perks to no avail.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8 minutes ago, YordanST said:

Portal mod not working gives them locked no description or how they unlock in crafting skills I couldn't find it anywhere

crafting_skill[@name='craftingElectrician']/effect_group/passive_effect[@level='75,100']

I do believe.

Edited by kageshiOP (see edit history)

The fire extinguisher has "learnable" on its recipe, but no unlock. Easy fix is just remove "learnable" from it. Or you could add the missing progression.

The portals unlock at 75 Electrician magazines. Looks like he just missed the display entry side of the crafting perk so it doesn't show them on the UI. Also maybe the UnlockedBy bit as well, didn't look at it.

37 minutes ago, kageshiOP said:

Fire extinguisher has no recipe so one would expect trader/loot only. The flamethrower however, is proving a little more elusive of a mystery.

Ah, yeah. Was scanning too quick. That was for his flamethrower. Silly me. So it looks like you could find an extinguisher in cars and sinks.

So, the flamethrower has learnable on its recipe, but no progression stuff, so it technically is locked period. Would need to add progression for it, or remove the learnable bit so the recipe is unlocked from the start. It isn't in loot at all.

Edited by bdubyah (see edit history)

3 hours ago, bdubyah said:

Ah, yeah. Was scanning too quick. That was for his flamethrower. Silly me. So it looks like you could find an extinguisher in cars and sinks.

So, the flamethrower has learnable on its recipe, but no progression stuff, so it technically is locked period. Would need to add progression for it, or remove the learnable bit so the recipe is unlocked from the start. It isn't in loot at all.

Ahh ok so I was on to something then at least and not just losing it...well, entirely XD

Plopped in a progression file for it and all's well.

<configs>
	<append xpath="/progression/crafting_skills/crafting_skill[@name='craftingMachineGuns']/effect_group/passive_effect[@level='11,100']/@tags">,guppyFlamethrower</append>
</configs> 

They're really not supposed to turn into burnt vultures unless they are on fire.

... I'll see if I can reproduce and get with sphereii about it. 

Are you having any problems with killing regular zombies (not using fire) and them turning into burnt zombies as well? It's the same code.