A20.2 Stable

Hated

Hello!

Today we are releasing a small A20.2 patch to the live build.

It has a fix for turrets falling through blocks/the world and a NRE fix for the celebrate buff.

This patch should not have any conflicts with existing savegames.

A20.3 EXP will start soon and be meatier than A20.2.

We hope everyone will have fun with it!

A20.2 b2 Changelog

Fixed

• Null Ref when killing enemies with celebrate on
  • Turrets falling through blocks
  • CallGameEvent would not work on servers for clients

Edited by Hated (see edit history)

I finally was able to get a connection & I have not had this problem again yet. I die in game after a patch I'm back on Day 1 in survival mode again. Map locations are gone & I'm still on Day whatever when I respawn after dying. I venture back to my base & it's still there, chests are broken & locked. Ill repost I just started a new game & well see how things go by Day 7 when I die & respawn, or the next Patch.

Don't if this is the right spot for it but how hard would it be to allow the electrical pulses traveling down the lines to be color coded??  I know i for one come up with some complex (for me) multi-generator systems and having color-coded electrical lines would be a godsend when figuring out where the #!@%#! that one line goes through the mess  :D

On 2/9/2022 at 5:36 PM, enragedcamel said:

A major point release and only three fixes and nothing else?

Perhaps you guys meant it to be the A20.1.1 release instead?

They release these for the sole purpose of allowing  @Roland to say “A21 isnt taking that long,  because look they have been releasing major updates for A20”.  Now, if they were really smart 1 year from now release another tiny A20.x update,  so then when A21 arrives Roland can say, “look A21 only took a few months!”

:)

Edited by SnowDog1942 (see edit history)

36 minutes ago, SnowDog1942 said:

They release these for the sole purpose of allowing  @Roland to say “A21 isnt taking that long,  because look they have been releasing major updates for A20”.  Now, if they were really smart 1 year from now release another tiny A20.x update,  so then when A21 arrives Roland can say, “look A21 only took a few months!”

:)

Nah only "main" number matter XD

On 2/14/2022 at 5:21 PM, Fightin Welsh said:

Don't if this is the right spot for it but how hard would it be to allow the electrical pulses traveling down the lines to be color coded??  I know i for one come up with some complex (for me) multi-generator systems and having color-coded electrical lines would be a godsend when figuring out where the #!@%#! that one line goes through the mess  :D

Take a look here: https://github.com/OCB7D2D/ElectricityWireColors it may help you come up with a solution...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Roland unpinned and locked this topic