possible second site

AndrewT

A few nights ago I had this dream where it was the first week of December around 3rd or 4th (not entirely sure which day but it was 2021) and i turned on 7days and noticed A20 EXP was finally available. I'm not guaranteeing this was a dream predicting the future but if A20 is released on the first week of December then my dream was one hell of a coincidence.

A20 already takes so long that whenever I see "A20" in forum posts, I mistake it for "A21", but it will be a little longer than December 4th, because that's the first saturday of December and they still have to reserve one weekend for streamers, so the earliest day of release for everyone would be monday on December 6, but that's unrealistic at this pace, they would already know it's getting that close and maybe I didn't follow all of their posts lately, but I think they would have made it really clear by now.

Well, Roland said at their meeting last Monday that they decided not to crunch to release this weekend. Which means that it was possible for it to have been released this weekend. So assuming no big issues come up it could be out for streamers this Friday. I don't think they gave much of a heads up for a19 either.

8 hours ago, mr.devolver said:

A20 already takes so long that whenever I see "A20" in forum posts, I mistake it for "A21", but it will be a little longer than December 4th, because that's the first saturday of December and they still have to reserve one weekend for streamers, so the earliest day of release for everyone would be monday on December 6, but that's unrealistic at this pace, they would already know it's getting that close and maybe I didn't follow all of their posts lately, but I think they would have made it really clear by now.

AFAIK the team decides on monday or tuesday of a week whether they will release the experimental on the following weekend and more importantly they will announce (to streamers) the news at that time, not before. So start of next week is the earliest time it will be clear to us

8 hours ago, bdubyah said:

Well, Roland said at their meeting last Monday that they decided not to crunch to release this weekend. Which means that it was possible for it to have been released this weekend. So assuming no big issues come up it could be out for streamers this Friday. I don't think they gave much of a heads up for a19 either.

Oh, so it might be closer than I thought, okay. Still, that's just our wishful thinking, it never was anything more, because with every delay it's said they will release it when it's ready, so yeah... 😃