Check in every day now

Slaasher

I check these forums every freakin day now looking for a starting date to A20

Promised myself that I wouldnt play until it comes out to help build the internal hype

Im going crazy at this point

Not even sure why I am writing this.

F#@$ I hope that its soon 🤪

"Roland said A20 will be released on December 3rd" coming to a thread near you in 3...2...1...

9 hours ago, Slaasher said:

Naw ive been waiting since April. I played about 600 hours last Fall and Winter and I expect I will do the same this year once its out.

I wont spoil it now. @%$#, It will almost be like playing a new game it has been so long

<SouthParkRandyMarshExplosionMeme.jpg>

6 hours ago, Boidster said:

"Roland said A20 will be released on December 3rd" coming to a thread near you in 3...2...1...

Maybe you jinxed it by calling it out.

I really thought someone would chime in with that as well.

Or maybe we just call your post the self fulfilling prophecy.

BTW your meme didn't make the cut :)

2 minutes ago, Roland said:

I said it was was the first possible weekend it could happen meaning this week and next week are impossible. 

Which means you still said December 3rd.  :p

Out of context it's still a promise to everyone that likes taking things out of context.

18 hours ago, Slaasher said:

I check these forums every freakin day now looking for a starting date to A20

Promised myself that I wouldnt play until it comes out to help build the internal hype

Im going crazy at this point

Not even sure why I am writing this.

F#@$ I hope that its soon 🤪

By the way, I was also expecting this in April. It seems that someone named such dates, or am I wrong? Somewhere I saw it for sure or is it just a coincidence

49 minutes ago, bachgaman said:

By the way, I was also expecting this in April. It seems that someone named such dates, or am I wrong? Somewhere I saw it for sure or is it just a coincidence

Doubt it was from anyone associated with TFP if you heard April.  madmole as far back as February stated no near release and that everyone would see Developer streams when it was getting close to launching

From the man himself on February 16 (on a poster saying he heard it was being released in a month or two)

If we're not doing frequent dev streams, then there is no release in sight.

On 11/17/2021 at 12:05 AM, Roland said:

Its not this coming weekend or next weekend for sure. Weekend of December 3rd is the first possible weekend it could happen.

Go ahead and play this week and next week and let the internal hype start building the following week. :)

or maybe star playing old alphas like some are doing :)

8 hours ago, Roland said:

December 3rd is the first possible weekend that I will gift a copy of the game to anyone who can show me a video of themselves wrenching a mine...

Roland are you trying to get people killed 😛