enZombies - More Zombie Variations

ErrorNull

10 hours ago, ErrorNull said:

遊戲尋找名為“meleeHandAnimalFireSnake”的 HandItem 的名稱時出現錯誤。根據錯誤,它在您的遊戲過程中找不到這個handitem。我確實知道 Robeloto 的自定義殭屍“animalFireSnake”使用了這個特定的 handItem。

您使用的是哪個版本的 Robeloto 自定義殭屍?因為有兩個版本。有 1)“普通”版本,還有 2)還有 XML 版本。我去了Robeloto 的 github,發現 2) XML 版本在 items.xml 文件中缺少這個 meleeHandAnimalFireSnake handItem 名稱。因此,如果您使用的是 Robeloto 的自定義殭屍模組的 XML 版本,這似乎是錯誤的原因。作為測試或臨時解決方案,您可以從遊戲中刪除 Robeloto 自定義殭屍模組,看看您是否仍然遇到同樣的錯誤。

你好@羅貝洛托你能確認是否是這種情況嗎?或者我可能是盲人,而您的 XML 版本中的 items.xml 文件實際上確實定義了 meleeHandAnimalFireSnake?

我不確定是否有手動生成日誌的命令。你玩的是單機還是服務器?

你好@Eihwaz- 這可能是您可以在 entitygroups.xml 文件中進行的簡單編輯。但可以肯定的是,您能否為我澄清一下您不希望在哪些區域出現 enZombies?

I run ok when I del the AnimalFireSnake from the entitygroups and entityclass. thanks again

Hey @ErrorNull, i´ve already removed the Z´s from horde and POIs, that reduces the mirco laags very much, so they become more or less not senseable. I just thought it might be a nice idea for other ppl, too. I tested it yesterday for 1h because I didnt want accept that I cant have them in hord and poi but it was to laagy for me (my pc is anyway crap). And this way there cant be a bug while questing with invis. Keep going your great work.

Edited by Eihwaz (see edit history)

On 4/7/2022 at 11:26 AM, DefiantDucky said:

Hello I have attached a reoccurring issue on my server, we are using the XML robeloto pack. My player base is reporting that once scrapping plant fiber clothing that are getting these show up in their inventory and they can't remove them or anything.

Hi @DefiantDucky - those appear to be 'handitem' objects that are used by the @Robeloto zombies. I would shoot him a message about this as it appears all those handitems are not being forced to be 'hidden' from the player inventory. Something that he can likely update real easy within his mod XML files.

2 hours ago, Ganeshakw said:

@ErrorNull Bro, looks like 2.7 is being delayed.

hehe. you're observation is correct. these last few weeks i've been spending my free time playing streets of rage 4 and catching up with some anime (demon slayer and attack on titan) with the kiddos. still nothing beats 7 days though. my group of new hospital zombies are almost done. i'll see if i can have 2.7 released by end of this weekend.....

On 4/11/2022 at 8:49 AM, ErrorNull said:

Hi @DefiantDucky - those appear to be 'handitem' objects that are used by the @Robeloto zombies. I would shoot him a message about this as it appears all those handitems are not being forced to be 'hidden' from the player inventory. Something that he can likely update real easy within his mod XML files.

awesome thank you.

@ErrorNull Hello again, I have not had any luck with contact robeloto in regards to his XML's but I have had reports that EnZombie assets are showing up as well. enHand_2025_015_AAAAAAA, according to players they are finding them in mailboxes...I have one mod on the server that edits loot found in mailboxes. Would this be a possible conflict?

3 hours ago, DefiantDucky said:

@ErrorNull Hello again, I have not had any luck with contact robeloto in regards to his XML's but I have had reports that EnZombie assets are showing up as well. enHand_2025_015_AAAAAAA, according to players they are finding them in mailboxes...I have one mod on the server that edits loot found in mailboxes. Would this be a possible conflict?

hmm that's interesting. i would check to see if you are seeing HandItem assets from all the vanilla 7 Days code as well, for example: meleeHandPlayer, meleeHandZombie01, meleeHandZombie02, meleeHandZombieFeral, meleeHandZombieBurning, meleeHandZombieCop, meleeHandzombieMutated, ammoProjectileZombieVomit, meleeHandAnimalZombieDog, etc.

if players on your server are also seeing these, then i'd check whichever mod is being used that display these items are accidentally displaying assets that are hidden. i do know that the vanilla handItems above as well my enZombies handItems like enHand_2025_015_AAAAAAA are correctly hidden via XML code. i'd be curious to know what you find.

1 hour ago, ErrorNull said:

hmm that's interesting. i would check to see if you are seeing HandItem assets from all the vanilla 7 Days code as well, for example: meleeHandPlayer, meleeHandZombie01, meleeHandZombie02, meleeHandZombieFeral, meleeHandZombieBurning, meleeHandZombieCop, meleeHandzombieMutated, ammoProjectileZombieVomit, meleeHandAnimalZombieDog, etc.

if players on your server are also seeing these, then i'd check whichever mod is being used that display these items are accidentally displaying assets that are hidden. i do know that the vanilla handItems above as well my enZombies handItems like enHand_2025_015_AAAAAAA are correctly hidden via XML code. i'd be curious to know what you find.

Yes I can confirm that something is causing those exact files to show up. However I would be clueless which one would be showing these up in files? they are saying mailboxes which means YouGotMail mod might be causing this.

image.png

On 4/15/2022 at 6:38 PM, DefiantDucky said:

Yes I can confirm that something is causing those exact files to show up. However I would be clueless which one would be showing these up in files? they are saying mailboxes which means YouGotMail mod might be causing this.

i see. then i would ask the maker of the YouGotMail mod of there's a known issue about this. it appears that this behavior happens to the vanilla assets even if you don't have enZombies or Robeloto zombie mods installed. so the solution is likely closer tied to that mail mod.

On 4/17/2022 at 9:24 PM, ErrorNull said:

i see. then i would ask the maker of the YouGotMail mod of there's a known issue about this. it appears that this behavior happens to the vanilla assets even if you don't have enZombies or Robeloto zombie mods installed. so the solution is likely closer tied to that mail mod.

@ErrorNull hello again, I have fixed the issue, the server had mods affecting the loot table. I was wondering if you could help me with something else. We have had issues with the zombies having ridiculous detection rates on players, how would I reduce this? also I am using a combined zombiepack with snufkin and robeloto. I would like to make spawns increased for standard zombies whilst keeping theirs down or occasional to rare for all variants. which files would be responsible for this?

Thank you again.

ErrorNull not trying to rush you but the cinematic series me and a friend have been planning will begin around the end of may although june is looking more likely and we both agreed your ENzombies along with the robeloto mod and its patches will add more variety to zombie fighting as well as the cinematic feel so hopefully the EnZombies mod along with the robeloto patches will be updated by at least the end of may. eversince I showed my friend that run down video store POI thats an obvious blockbuster parody he has been maximum committed to making this series happen.

hello guys. yeah i'm all fine, just been busy with some real life things these past months. good things.. and not bad. i'm just as restless to finish this next update soon. thanks for being patient. 😎

On 4/21/2022 at 10:47 PM, AndrewT said:

hopefully the EnZombies mod along with the robeloto patches will be updated by at least the end of may

i hoping to have sometime tomorrow and rest of this week to finish this next update. stay tuned....

On 4/20/2022 at 10:27 AM, DefiantDucky said:

I would like to make spawns increased for standard zombies whilst keeping theirs down or occasional to rare for all variants. which files would be responsible for this?

from within the main enzombies mod, you can go into the 'entitygroups.xml' file and look into each of the entitygroups that are defined. within each group, you can dial up the probability of any vanilla zombies, or alternatively dial down the probability of any enzombies that are in there. it may get a bit tedious as some entitygroups have many variations based on gamestage.

Edited by ErrorNull (see edit history)

enZombies v2.7 Progress:

the hospital horde is all set now. aside from the nurse and lab lady, the rest are lightly clothed because when staying at a hospital, they usually have you wear those thin mini gowns. of course we don't have such a texture in the game, so we can pretend these zombies took them off. 🙃

we have an HD nurse variation -- who performed some bone removal surgery on a victim and will now attack you with that bone and her scalpel. and, we have a lab lady who wants to capture you as a specimen.. or just eat your brains.

A20-2-2022-04-30-06-10-11.jpg

here are 3 females, two are stab victims. the other one was being treated for being overweight or pregnant - we can't know for sure since can't communicate with her. lol

A20-2-2022-04-30-06-11-58.jpg

and here are 2 male zombies, one has a badly broken leg, and the other probably died from heart attack or stoke. he is as fat and obese-looking i could make a zombie using UMA attributes.. unfortunately it seems you can only supersize the thighs and the rear trunk. shoulders and arms can't get any fatter. ah well, we work with what we got. 

A20-2-2022-04-30-06-17-41.jpg

at this point, i've completed all the new zombies that will be release for the upcoming v2.7 update -- these hospital zombies, elemental/petrified zombies, new bikers, and new lumberjacks. now to move on and do the feral and radiated versions, and work on more compatibility with other mods and updating a few of my addons. 😎

Edited by ErrorNull (see edit history)

1 hour ago, ErrorNull said:

HD nurse variation -- who performed some bone removal surgery on a victim and will now attack you with that bone and her scalpel. and, we have a lab lady who wants to capture

This one is a great idea and really nicely done! It actually looks like maybe she might not be fully turned yet or is special and has some mental capacity left, like she’s now just psychotic and not “another zed with zed agendas”

the “stab victims” as well, it adds a lot when every zed isn’t just “coming at you” with no unique history like others attacked them.

13 hours ago, TiTANSTORM said:

Love the mod from previous plays and on our new server we are receiving "SML loader: Loading and parsing " failed Item with name 'enT1HandgunBundle' not found!"

This seems to be in enZombies-main and enZombiesHarvest-main

hmm. the enT1HandgunBundle item is defined in items.xml of the enZombies mod, then is later referenced from loot.xml of enZombiesHarvest mod. it's one of the several bundles that randomly dropped by the snow Santa. i don't notice anything wrong with the code though. i'd check the following:

1. do you see enT1HandgunBundle defined there in items.xml of your enZombies installation?

2. have you noticed similar errors regarding other item bundles?

3. ensure that enZombiesHarvest loads after enZombies

4. have the latest enZombies downloaded from gitHub page?

hope that helps.