Jump to content

enZombies - More Zombie Variations


ErrorNull

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, ErrorNull said:

one thing you can try is only have the latest enZombies and enZombieHarvest installed... and see if that makes a difference. that's how i have it running now on my system and works fine. then if it works that way.. then you can move forward and try add any other mods you had before and see when the harvesting breaks. let me know.

 

are you using the enZombieHarvest addon? if so, you do not need another mod to make dead zombie bodies to disappear faster. you can go into the entityclasses.xml of the enZombieHarvest mod and edit the top line... and change the "value" from 100 to something like 5. the "value" represents how many seconds until the zombie bodies disappear:

 

<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieTemplateMale']/property[@name='TimeStayAfterDeath']/@value">5</set>

 

if you are not using the enZombieHarvest mod, then you can copy and paste that above line of code into the entityclasses.xml of the main enZombies mod. be sure you paste it one line below the <ErrorNull> tag.

 

hi @MasterGod - can you share the error you are getting or explain a bit more what is not working, and i can look into it. be sure that the main Snufkin mod folder shows up before (above) my SnufkinZombies patch. let me know.

 

Hi @Hayran and @Ganeshakw - hmm.. i guess i'll have to add a patch for NPCMod on my next update. 👍

that is a considerable option although the only other zombie mod i have other than the snufkin's and robeloto mods for your patches is khaines behemoth mod which dosent have compatibility issues with the other mods. also I was actually involved with the snufkin's weapon expansion mod in the form of the railgun being remodeled to have the new sniper rifle as the base model with the marksman rifle being removed as arramus mentions me as the guy who said the railgun needed a remodel. not to mention the railgun having the russian dragunov (vanilla sniper rifle) as the base for the model is honestly more fitting for the apocalypse.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, AndrewT said:

i think the main Enzombies are bugged as i still cant harvest them. I looked for codes to edit to make it work and i didnt see anything

 

Hi AndrewT


For it to work you need to rename the folders to enZombies and enZombieHarvest, because when unzipping it puts them as enZombies-main and enZombieHarvest-main, and the Harvest folder is always above the main mod (that's why it doesn't work), at least that to me It worked for me, you also have to change the enZombiesSettings folder.
Regards

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Gouki said:

 

Hi AndrewT


For it to work you need to rename the folders to enZombies and enZombieHarvest, because when unzipping it puts them as enZombies-main and enZombieHarvest-main, and the Harvest folder is always above the main mod (that's why it doesn't work), at least that to me It worked for me, you also have to change the enZombiesSettings folder.
Regards

@Gouki great observation -- and that shows a mistake i made! 👍

 

when i created the folders for each Addon and Patch on GitHub, i forgot to add the extra "s" after "zombie" in order to ensure that when you download them, those mods always show after the core enZombies mod. the GitHub folder naming is now fixed. at this point just ensure that on your computer when you view all the mods in your Mods folder, in alphabetic order... that enZombies is always listed first (above) any of my Addons and Patches like this:

 

enZombies-main

enZombiesHarvest-main

enZombiesSettings-main *

 

*correction: you would not install enZombiesSettings-main in your Mods folder since it's a pack of mods. you should take the individual mods contained within enZombiesSettings and place those in your mods folder.

Edited by ErrorNull (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, ErrorNull said:

@Gouki great observation -- and that shows a mistake i made! 👍

 

when i created the folders for each Addon and Patch on GitHub, i forgot to add the extra "s" after "zombie" in order to ensure that when you download them, those mods always show after the core enZombies mod. the GitHub folder naming is now fixed. at this point just ensure that on your computer when you view all the mods in your Mods folder, in alphabetic order... that enZombies is always listed first (above) any of my Addons and Patches like this:

 

enZombies-main

enZombiesHarvest-main

enZombiesSettings-main

 

 

so thats what was happening. its amazing how much effect a simple typo can have on various things.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/15/2022 at 5:00 AM, ErrorNull said:

Hi @chikuwa - yes you can update to enZombies 2.6 without needing to start a new map or start a new game. if that was not the question you meant, let me know.

 

I am not aware of any bug that cause players to become invisible. but there are reports of getting NullReferenceException (NRE) errors which is not very frequent. and then if the NRE error occurs during a zombie clear quest, there is a rare chance of a sleeper zombie being spawned invisible and invincible. is this what you're experiencing?

 

 

Yes.
I checked many times. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just loaded up enZombies and immediately received a shock to the system.  We have block damage cranked way down.  Literally the first new zed to appear was a forest giant that just crash right through our door.  Do these zeds abide by main server config file settings?  If not, how can i 'tune' these zeds to be closer to other zombies when it comes to block damage?

 

thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/15/2022 at 3:00 PM, ErrorNull said:

one thing you can try is only have the latest enZombies and enZombieHarvest installed... and see if that makes a difference. that's how i have it running now on my system and works fine. then if it works that way.. then you can move forward and try add any other mods you had before and see when the harvesting breaks. let me know.

 

are you using the enZombieHarvest addon? if so, you do not need another mod to make dead zombie bodies to disappear faster. you can go into the entityclasses.xml of the enZombieHarvest mod and edit the top line... and change the "value" from 100 to something like 5. the "value" represents how many seconds until the zombie bodies disappear:

 

<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieTemplateMale']/property[@name='TimeStayAfterDeath']/@value">5</set>

 

if you are not using the enZombieHarvest mod, then you can copy and paste that above line of code into the entityclasses.xml of the main enZombies mod. be sure you paste it one line below the <ErrorNull> tag.

 

hi @MasterGod - can you share the error you are getting or explain a bit more what is not working, and i can look into it. be sure that the main Snufkin mod folder shows up before (above) my SnufkinZombies patch. let me know.

 

Hi @Hayran and @Ganeshakw - hmm.. i guess i'll have to add a patch for NPCMod on my next update. 👍

 

it's a dedicated server instance, i can't stop it for long periods of time... i meant to update the mods but if there are no changes and the mods are working fine right now i will let it as it is... can you provide a "server package" with all the mods already prepared for a dedicated server? and a client side package for the required mods that a client must have? for you it's easier... that you know the dependencies

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Weazelsun said:

jesus, man that was scary. Encountered "stabby steph", the zombie with bone knives. She lives up to her name.

haha yea. stabby stephie may also have some anger management issues...

stabby-Stephie.png

 

2 hours ago, new7daylive said:

how can i 'tune' these zeds to be closer to other zombies when it comes to block damage?

Hi @new7daylive - i see you encountered the forest giant. his spawning should be rather rare among a pool of about 25 other zombies in the forest biome. you can adjust his spawn chance by going in entitygroups.xml and just search for his name "enForestGiant". his default spawn prob is 0.30. you can try halving that.

 

now if you're talking about block damage, you will need to go into items.xml and search for "forest giant" and you'll find the block of code that belongs to him. look for the property called "DamageBlock". it's currently set to 500..... you can dial that down how you wish. i figured since the demolition's block damage is 500, and this giant is almost twice his size, that he should at least have the same block damage. 😎 however, he can definitely be a tank during the early game. as a point of reference for the block damage, the biker's block damage is 25, soldiers are at 40, pick axe wielding miners at 50 to 60. normal zeds are at around 10. hope that helps.

 

1 hour ago, MasterGod said:

can you provide a "server package" with all the mods already prepared for a dedicated server? and a client side package for the required mods that a client must have? for you it's easier... that you know the dependencies

i can look into that. so just to be clear, the mods you're looking to have below. any others?

enZombies

Snufkin's Custom Server Side Zombies - PLUS (A20)

my Snufkin patch

Robeloto Custom Zombies - A20

my Robeloto patch

 

  

15 hours ago, chikuwa said:

Yes.
I checked many times. 

hi @chikuwa could you remind me again the problem you needed fixed?

Edited by ErrorNull (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

thanks for the assistance in tuning the block damage down.  We play with block damage significantly reduced across the board.  For us, we dont buy into the idea that these fleshy creatures can punch through metal, wood or concrete.  However, if you have enough of them - there can be a break through.

 

thanks again for the info

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, new7daylive said:

thanks for the assistance in tuning the block damage down.  We play with block damage significantly reduced across the board.  For us, we dont buy into the idea that these fleshy creatures can punch through metal, wood or concrete.  However, if you have enough of them - there can be a break through.

 

thanks again for the info

at some point once i'm satisfied with my enZombie population, i'd like to create an addon that molds the gameplay more to my liking.. which is toward more realism and challenging gameplay. on top of things like, player wipe on death, reduced firearms and ammo on loot, smaller hotbar and inventory, inventory weight mechanic, sleeping mechanics, and unlocking recipes only via books (not skill points), etc... reducing the zombie's ability to break blocks would be one of them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

at some point once i'm satisfied with my enZombie population, i'd like to create an addon that molds the gameplay more to my liking.. which is toward more realism and challenging gameplay. on top of things like, player wipe on death, reduced firearms and ammo on loot, smaller hotbar and inventory, inventory weight mechanic, sleeping mechanics, and unlocking recipes only via books (not skill points), etc... reducing the zombie's ability to break blocks would be one of them.

Since A18, our server has incorporated, larger numbers of zombies (corresponding xp reduction per zombie), significant headshot bonuses (seems like this should be efficient way to kill a zed), and very low block damage.  General thinking is that the game needs to be fun - hitting a zed on the head 10 times with a club is not fun, having zeds chew through base wall everytime they attack is not fun. At least its not fun for us.

 

I am not programming literate - i struggle with xml stuff but manage to adjust some stuff.  My only comment about what you are saying above would be:  Personally, I am all for more depth and content.  The challenge is keeping it fun and not making it an extreme struggle.  We found getting started with Undead Legacy very challenging until we adjusted headshot damage.  Still a struggle with zeds, just not extreme.  Food is the big struggle now.  Not sure if i like it or if its too much.  Still trying to get my head around it.  Getting use to hearing my stomach growl  :)

 

Really like what you have done with this mod.  Looking forward to seeing how it and other projects of yours develop.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, new7daylive said:

Since A18, our server has incorporated, larger numbers of zombies (corresponding xp reduction per zombie), significant headshot bonuses (seems like this should be efficient way to kill a zed), and very low block damage.  General thinking is that the game needs to be fun - hitting a zed on the head 10 times with a club is not fun, having zeds chew through base wall everytime they attack is not fun. At least its not fun for us.

 

I am not programming literate - i struggle with xml stuff but manage to adjust some stuff.  My only comment about what you are saying above would be:  Personally, I am all for more depth and content.  The challenge is keeping it fun and not making it an extreme struggle.  We found getting started with Undead Legacy very challenging until we adjusted headshot damage.  Still a struggle with zeds, just not extreme.  Food is the big struggle now.  Not sure if i like it or if its too much.  Still trying to get my head around it.  Getting use to hearing my stomach growl  :)

 

Really like what you have done with this mod.  Looking forward to seeing how it and other projects of yours develop.

 

Stick with Undead Legacy, it's amazing :D  I have actually not tried A20 yet as I had a SUPER long playthrough on A19 and I wanted to wait for a few more big changes to be made, the roadmap looks too amazing and I don't want to burn out on it.  Food is actually pretty easy I recall as there is no master chef and you can learn most stuff you find by researching it to improve your food making game.  Maybe adding the ReBiomes modlet (from Revenir) could help your food a tiny bit (changes weather a bit and puts edible vanilla plants in the world in a nice way).

 

4 hours ago, ErrorNull said:

at some point once i'm satisfied with my enZombie population, i'd like to create an addon that molds the gameplay more to my liking.. which is toward more realism and challenging gameplay. on top of things like, player wipe on death, reduced firearms and ammo on loot, smaller hotbar and inventory, inventory weight mechanic, sleeping mechanics, and unlocking recipes only via books (not skill points), etc... reducing the zombie's ability to break blocks would be one of them.

 

Sounds interesting :D  Player wipe on death is something I could never do haha, sounds WAY too frustrating lol.    Harsher Death Respawn Penalties is about as far as I can personally go with stuff like that.  The inventory weight mechanic is cool, one of the best parts of Undead Legacy imo (along with it's amazing UI and general mod polish).  I think UL doesn't unlock stuff with skill points either, at least not like Vanilla. 

 

The best mod I have found for making the zombies a nice challenge is Revenir, specifically the following modlets working in unison: RomeroZombies, RomeroHordes, Revenir and ReSpawnIntense (at warrior server difficulty).  I am not sure they work with enZombies as standard but could be worth a look to see if you can make them play nice lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, ErrorNull said:

at some point once i'm satisfied with my enZombie population, i'd like to create an addon that molds the gameplay more to my liking.. which is toward more realism and challenging gameplay. on top of things like, player wipe on death, reduced firearms and ammo on loot, smaller hotbar and inventory, inventory weight mechanic, sleeping mechanics, and unlocking recipes only via books (not skill points), etc... reducing the zombie's ability to break blocks would be one of them.

Man, I am sure you will do it as already you are putting so much efforts and hardwork. There is one thing though, not only zombies, the Traders should also have a Enzombies touch. Dont you think ?  Like trader caitlin in a radiated biome. Makes a lot of difference like Darkness falls. 

Let me tell you one thing, what you have created is incredible and amazing and it changes the gaming experience. Especially once a gamer enters burnt biome or wasteland.

 

Thank you.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well due to massive hordes of killer zeds, I had to remove the mod or lose my playing buddies.  I was able to reduce frequency of giants, demolishers and cops, but just cant figure out how to reduce horde numbers.  Thought i had it sorted then encountered a horde of 30 or so policemen... i was the only person on!  Only mods we have are UL and enZombie.

 

I know you are working on next update which should include a settings module.  Will wait until that is available before giving it another go.  I love undead legacy, but I just dont like not having the zed variety.  In the meantime, we will have fun with what we have.  My poor xml understanding is really getting on my buddies' nerves   :D

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, new7daylive said:

Well due to massive hordes of killer zeds, I had to remove the mod or lose my playing buddies.  I was able to reduce frequency of giants, demolishers and cops, but just cant figure out how to reduce horde numbers.  Thought i had it sorted then encountered a horde of 30 or so policemen... i was the only person on!  Only mods we have are UL and enZombie.

 

I know you are working on next update which should include a settings module.  Will wait until that is available before giving it another go.  I love undead legacy, but I just dont like not having the zed variety.  In the meantime, we will have fun with what we have.  My poor xml understanding is really getting on my buddies' nerves   :D

 

 

Lol well I know that UL alters horde settings (if you have these options in your serverconfig.xml), maybe play with those a bit?

 

<property name="RecipeFilter" value="0"/>
<property name="StarterQuestEnabled" value="true"/>
<property name="WanderingHordeFrequency" value="4"/>
<property name="WanderingHordeRange" value="8"/>
<property name="WanderingHordeEnemyCount" value="10"/>
<property name="WanderingHordeEnemyRange" value="10"/>

 

However I have not used enZombies with UL, I didn't know they were compatible as both play with spawn rates and whatnot.

 

On a quick look through this thread I can see @ErrorNull did a UL patch, maybe try that?

 

 

It seems he moved the patch, its here: https://github.com/ErrorNull0/enZombiesPatches/tree/main/UndeadLegacyPatch

 

Oh and tell your buddies to get off their lazy arses and understand XML themselves! 🤣

 

Edited by MikeyUK (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

hahaha....  they just like to grumble.

 

i used the patch.  I just couldnt figure out how to control the numbers.

 

I was lauging when i heard from one of the guys....  2 people were in the base at night crafting, housekeeping, etc.  then a horde of demolitioners hit the base.... one guy managed to lead them all away... all but one.  it blew itself up in the doorway and took our low level crafting box with it.... branches, planks, rope, sap, hinges... everything needed to plug a hole in the wall.

 

I already fixed it all back up.  They really dont want challenging circumstance, but are willing to accept within reason.  So, we'll just wait until control panel is available.  they are happy and I'll play more path of exile in the mean time...  :D

 

Also, I dont have horde settings in my server config file.  How does one get those options?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, new7daylive said:

hahaha....  they just like to grumble.

 

i used the patch.  I just couldnt figure out how to control the numbers.

 

I was lauging when i heard from one of the guys....  2 people were in the base at night crafting, housekeeping, etc.  then a horde of demolitioners hit the base.... one guy managed to lead them all away... all but one.  it blew itself up in the doorway and took our low level crafting box with it.... branches, planks, rope, sap, hinges... everything needed to plug a hole in the wall.

 

I already fixed it all back up.  They really dont want challenging circumstance, but are willing to accept within reason.  So, we'll just wait until control panel is available.  they are happy and I'll play more path of exile in the mean time...  :D

 

Also, I dont have horde settings in my server config file.  How does one get those options?

 

According to Github that UL patch was only updated 4 days ago is yours the latest version?

https://github.com/ErrorNull0/enZombiesPatches/tree/main/UndeadLegacyPatch

 

For your server config you will have already edited serverconfig.xml right with server name, password etc?  You just pop those extra lines into there, its explained on @Subquake's server config page: https://ul.subquake.com/dedicated-servers (click on "A20 Server Configuration").

<property name="RecipeFilter" value="0"/>
<property name="StarterQuestEnabled" value="true"/>
<property name="WanderingHordeFrequency" value="4"/>
<property name="WanderingHordeRange" value="8"/>
<property name="WanderingHordeEnemyCount" value="10"/>
<property name="WanderingHordeEnemyRange" value="10"/>

Screenshot:
image.thumb.png.d7ce2fdcc87355f19af85a1ac2758d02.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, new7daylive said:

I already fixed it all back up.  They really dont want challenging circumstance, but are willing to accept within reason.  So, we'll just wait until control panel is available.  they are happy and I'll play more path of exile in the mean time...  :D

 

Also you know zombies have a hard time climbing?  :D  I have an elevated (or 2nd/3rd floor) base usually with a ladder 2 blocks up and they cant get up!  I'm sure you can design something to stop these bad boys ruining your day lol.   That's all part of the challenge!

 

Did you do what was suggested below?  You could remove all those zombies block damage well enough if you want a super easy game (why would you tho?!? hehe).

 

On 2/16/2022 at 3:22 PM, ErrorNull said:

now if you're talking about block damage, you will need to go into items.xml and search for "forest giant" and you'll find the block of code that belongs to him. look for the property called "DamageBlock". it's currently set to 500..... you can dial that down how you wish. i figured since the demolition's block damage is 500, and this giant is almost twice his size, that he should at least have the same block damage. 😎 however, he can definitely be a tank during the early game. as a point of reference for the block damage, the biker's block damage is 25, soldiers are at 40, pick axe wielding miners at 50 to 60. normal zeds are at around 10. hope that helps.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

On 2/17/2022 at 12:21 AM, new7daylive said:

The challenge is keeping it fun and not making it an extreme struggle.  We found getting started with Undead Legacy very challenging until we adjusted headshot damage.  Still a struggle with zeds, just not extreme.  Food is the big struggle now.  Not sure if i like it or if its too much.  Still trying to get my head around it.  Getting use to hearing my stomach growl  :)

 

On 2/17/2022 at 12:50 AM, MikeyUK said:

Sounds interesting :D  Player wipe on death is something I could never do haha, sounds WAY too frustrating lol.

 

i see what you mean. there are players who enjoy multiplay and the socializing aspect with peers during the gameplay. they aren't too picky on the realism as long as the game keeps it's pace and is fun for everyone involved. too much realism here could be a chore. then there are players who like to challenge themselves in singleplayer, and would take the realism and some of the chore as a challenge.. and want to optimize like crazy the entire playthrough, 'finishing' the game in a way that not many others have been able to do. i fall on the later group 😁, but as you rightly mentioned, my play style likely wouldn't be fun as a multiplayer server lol.

 

On 2/17/2022 at 12:50 AM, MikeyUK said:

 Harsher Death Respawn Penalties is about as far as I can personally go with stuff like that.  The inventory weight mechanic is cool, one of the best parts of Undead Legacy imo (along with it's amazing UI and general mod polish).  I think UL doesn't unlock stuff with skill points either, at least not like Vanilla. 

 

jaxteller's harsher death respawn would be at minimum would i'd like to use. but i'd still prefer a way for the player to actually lose and fail the game - obviously referring to singleplayer gaming. i'm an old school gamer that remembers those early years where you only had 3 lives and like 2 continues to play... and if you couldn't cut it, you had to start over. ha. i've noticed that when smartphones became a thing, their mobile games tend to be 'casual' where you could 'die' as many time as you want, you simply restart at a savepoint. it seems that started the fail-less singleplayer games. of course any game that offers multiplay on a server (including 7 days) cannot do a hard core mode.. wouldn't be fun for a friend to die and be left out while the rest of the party continued playing lol.

 

21 hours ago, Ganeshakw said:

Traders should also have a Enzombies touch. Dont you think ?  Like trader caitlin in a radiated biome. Makes a lot of difference like Darkness falls. 

 

hmm.. creating more traders using the uma archetypes..... hmmm. i'll definitely need to find out if that's possible.

 

26 minutes ago, new7daylive said:

then a horde of demolitioners hit the base.... one guy managed to lead them all away... all but one.  it blew itself up in the doorway and took our low level crafting box with it.... branches, planks, rope, sap, hinges... everything needed to plug a hole in the wall.

 

holy jeezus lol. a HORDE of demolishers? yea i certainly wouldn't want to play on a map where a team of them could spawn haha. my UL patch essentially strips out the UL wandering horde configuration for the enZombie wandering horde setup.... in which all harde groups have max 10 zombies spawn... and for demolitions only 1 is allowed to spawn. i wonder if subquake did some other coding magic that still influences wandering horde spawn numbers and essentially resulted in multiplying the enzombie hordes by a certain factor.

 

13 minutes ago, MikeyUK said:

 

For your server config you will have already edited serverconfig.xml right with server name, password etc?  You just pop those extra lines into there, its explained on @Subquake's server config page: https://ul.subquake.com/dedicated-servers (click on "A20 Server Configuration").

<property name="RecipeFilter" value="0"/>
<property name="StarterQuestEnabled" value="true"/>
<property name="WanderingHordeFrequency" value="4"/>
<property name="WanderingHordeRange" value="8"/>
<property name="WanderingHordeEnemyCount" value="10"/>
<property name="WanderingHordeEnemyRange" value="10"/>

 

ahhh yes @MikeyUK .. i think you're onto something. it appears that <property name="WanderingHordeEnemyCount" value="10"/> could be what's multiplying the enZombie horde numbers in UL. my code only allows 1 demolition zombie.. but if you're seeing 10..... then that would make sense taking into account that above setting. try setting WanderingHordeEnemyCount to 1. 👍

Edited by ErrorNull (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ErrorNull said:

axteller's harsher death respawn would be at minimum would i'd like to use. but i'd still prefer a way for the player to actually lose and fail the game - obviously referring to singleplayer gaming. i'm an old school gamer that remembers those early years where you only had 3 lives and like 2 continues to play... and if you couldn't cut it, you had to start over. ha. i've noticed that when smartphones became a thing, their mobile games tend to be 'casual' where you could 'die' as many time as you want, you simply restart at a savepoint. it seems that started the fail-less singleplayer games. of course any game that offers multiplay on a server (including 7 days) cannot do a hard core mode.. wouldn't be fun for a friend to die and be left out while the rest of the party continued playing lol.

 

Well I surely have something for you then LOL, I just saw this today!  See if you can beat that time, looks insane!

I get what you mean though, I have been gaming since I had my Commodore Vic 20 when I was 7 haha, Pitfall for the win!!  Still there are many games (and mods it seems from the above lol) that cater for that sort of thing.  For me 7 Days is survival yes but combined with building (I love) and looting (OMG I LOVE), I am wierd, even organising loot in this game I seriously enjoy haha.  I wish there was MORE MORE MORE loot and things to collect :D hehe.

 

I like it to be challenging but at my age not throw my PC through a wall challenging, heck I even play with keep my toolbelt in 7 Days... I do play on the hardest zombie settings and usually 75% or so reduced body damage (not a fan of purely headshot damage).  I use the spawns and settings from the Romero version of the Revenir mod zombies at the moment but I am looking to play with yours, when you are 100% happy with the mod, well not 100% happy rofl, who is ever that?  Maybe 90% happy, let me know :D hehe.  Next time I do a UL playthrough I will probably use them, if your help above for that chap works!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@ErrorNull It took me a while to find this lol, I remember I saw a mod a few weeks back which would be right up your street but I couldn't remember the name, found it at last though!

 

https://7daystodiemods.com/mostly-dead/

  • The player’s inventory is deleted (the “DropOnDeath” setting is forced to “Delete All”).
  • Skill points are reset (not removed), and books that were read are forgotten.
  • Bedrolls and beds are no longer spawn points, so players do not spawn on them.
  • The player map is reset, including any saved waypoints.
  • Player quests are removed, and a quest is given that automatically rewards the player with the items they start with when starting a new game.
  • Player vehicles are destroyed.
  • The player’s active land claim block is rendered inoperable.
  • The player’s ACL (Access Control List – i.e. friends list) is cleared.
  • If the player hired any NPCs, those NPCs are dismissed. (Assumes SCore NPCs.)

Forum thread is here (food spoilage really interested me!): 

Edited by MikeyUK (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Subquake said:

very sorry about this Subquake. i'll dm you see what we can do...

 

@Subquake doesn't appear that you can take messages, here what i was going to send you:

 

hey very sorry once again about overlooking your rules. after re-reading your terms of service i can see how creating a patch to work with my mod counts as modifying your game and possibly as distribution. i think it didn't occur to me at first since i was thinking 'modification' was more like taking your UL mod, modifying that, then releasing it as a new variation. you're the boss. 😎  would it be okay for me to continue providing the UL patch for enZombies? i'll be sure to update my forum page and the readme files with more mentions and links of UL.

Edited by ErrorNull (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...