enZombies - More Zombie Variations

ErrorNull

On 6/14/2022 at 12:48 AM, RAGE PVE said:

Brilliant work, we just uninstalled the Robeloto zombies, fun but not the gritty theme were going for!  We will test more tomorrow but we have them on our server live and their working brilliantly atm.  I did wonder though if they override the feral sense settings as we switch sense to daytime and they didn't seem to sense us?  Other than that really pleased.

I'd be interested in any other mods you might have or even assisting with any stress tests etc if you ever want to test a mod out in future. 

Just wanted to add the feral sense thing seems okay now, the sense had been switched over to night only without me knowing :D

Any clue why we see all these errors on server start up? (there are a ton more, seems like the entire attack range mod is erroring out)

2022-06-20T13:29:56 116.823 WRN XML patch for "items.xml" from mod "enZombiesSettings02AttackRange" did not apply: <set xpath="/items/item[@name='enHand_forestFemale'        ]/property[@class='Action0']/property[@name='Range']/@value"  (line 8 at pos 2)
2022-06-20T13:29:56 116.824 WRN XML patch for "items.xml" from mod "enZombiesSettings02AttackRange" did not apply: <set xpath="/items/item[@name='enHand_forestFemale4'    ]/property[@class='Action0']/property[@name='Range']/@value"  (line 9 at pos 2)
2022-06-20T13:29:56 116.825 WRN XML patch for "items.xml" from mod "enZombiesSettings02AttackRange" did not apply: <set xpath="/items/item[@name='enHand_forestMale'        ]/property[@class='Action0']/property[@name='Range']/@value"  (line 10 at pos 2)
2022-06-20T13:29:56 116.826 WRN XML patch for "items.xml" from mod "enZombiesSettings02AttackRange" did not apply: <set xpath="/items/item[@name='enHand_hikerFemale'        ]/property[@class='Action0']/property[@name='Range']/@value"  (line 11 at pos 2)
2022-06-20T13:29:56 116.827 WRN XML patch for "items.xml" from mod "enZombiesSettings02AttackRange" did not apply: <set xpath="/items/item[@name='enHand_hikerMale'        ]/property[@class='Action0']/property[@name='Range']/@value"  (line 12 at pos 2)
2022-06-20T13:29:56 116.828 WRN XML patch for "items.xml" from mod "enZombiesSettings02AttackRange" did not apply: <set xpath="/items/item[@name='enHand_wildlingFemale'    ]/property[@class='Action0']/property[@name='Range']/@value"  (line 13 at pos 2)
2022-06-20T13:29:56 116.829 WRN XML patch for "items.xml" from mod "enZombiesSettings02AttackRange" did not apply: <set xpath="/items/item[@name='enHand_forestGoblin'        ]/property[@class='Action0']/property[@name='Range']/@value"  (line 14 at pos 2)
2022-06-20T13:29:56 116.830 WRN XML patch for "items.xml" from mod "enZombiesSettings02AttackRange" did not apply: <set xpath="/items/item[@name='enHand_forestGiant'        ]/property[@class='Action0']/property[@name='Range']/@value"  (line 15 at pos 2)

4 hours ago, ParanoiAndroid said:

Hello..I've been seeing zombies that could be harvested and others that couldn't in my playthrough, just wanted to know is there a way to make every zombie harvestable? The only zombie mod ive installed is EnZombies, just to clarify :0

Ok turns out only the vanilla zomb can be harvested meanwhile the modded ones can't?

Also can't open up the bag wearing zombies to git sum loot

Edited by ParanoiAndroid (see edit history)

Hi @Onoes and @ParanoiAndroid - double-check the folder names of the mods. when downloading from github, i know it would sometimes add "-main" on the end of the folder names. be sure to remove that word so that it allows enZombies and its related mods to load in the proper order. so, be sure that enZombies always comes first before enZombiesHarvest in the Mods folder. let me know if that helps.

mods-folder.png

2 hours ago, ErrorNull said:

Hi @Onoes and @ParanoiAndroid - double-check the folder names of the mods. when downloading from github, i know it would sometimes add "-main" on the end of the folder names. be sure to remove that word so that it allows enZombies and its related mods to load in the proper order. so, be sure that enZombies always comes first before enZombiesHarvest in the Mods folder. let me know if that helps.

mods-folder.png

Oh damn it actually worked, should've let it be known to prioritize the main EnZombies mod over everything (including other mods (゚ー゚;) ) in the mod folder by row. Unless I'm just dum and it wouldve still work regardless even when it's placed AFTER some random mods by row n as long as the harvest one is under the main mod, in any case the first method worked well for me. Thanks for helping!

Edited by ParanoiAndroid (see edit history)

23 hours ago, ParanoiAndroid said:

Hello..I've been seeing zombies that could be harvested and others that couldn't in my playthrough, just wanted to know is there a way to make every zombie harvestable? The only zombie mod ive installed is EnZombies, just to clarify :0

I was able to integrate Survager's Lootable Corpses modlet and this. It requires modifying the Lootable corpse loot.xml and entityclasses.xml with the EN's new entities.
ErrorNull do you happen to have a full entity list?(enDesertFemale3, enDesertMale1, etc.) I have been grabbing from code and parsing manually.
More than happy to give it to you as an add on.

3 hours ago, SavageBread said:

ErrorNull do you happen to have a full entity list?(enDesertFemale3, enDesertMale1, etc.) I have been grabbing from code and parsing manually.
More than happy to give it to you as an add on.

yes. i have a python program that scans through any of the xml files and pulls the tags and attributes i need into a txt file. 😎

and just fyi to anyone. enZombies by itself don't have harvestable or lootable zombies. that comes only if you install the enZombiesHarvest mod too, then you can harvest and loot all enZombies and vanilla zombies. for those who use the Snufkin or Robeloto zombie patch mods that i created, by default it doesn't let you harvest those zombies, but you can enable that behavior. any other mods which add more custom zombies that i haven't made a patch for, will not be harvestable/lootable... you will need to rely on other mods to add that capability.

Reduce enZombie Spawn during Bloodmoon Horde Night by 50%

i've uploaded a modified entitygroups.xml file to my github page that anyone can use which reduces enZombie spawning by 50% during bloodmoon horde night. this was created for @RAGE PVE, but might as well anyone use this if you want to have more vanilla zombies (or zombies from other mods) appear over the enZombies. here's the github link: https://github.com/ErrorNull0/enZombies

all you need to download is the entitygroups_50.xml -- no need to reinstall the entire enZombies mod. be sure to follow the readme file which explains how to install.

Edited by ErrorNull (see edit history)

enZombies v2.8 Progress:

working on biome bosses! for a while now i wanted to have a way to motivate players to explore all biomes. sometimes there's a tendency to just find a comfortable spot in the easy forest biome, setup of a base by the nearest trader and just do quests and play through horde nights until day 7000, within the same 500m radius.

now, each biome will have one (or possibly two?) very tough boss-level enemies that will spawn randomly, but very very rarely outside in the wilderness. they will not spawn inside POIs, or during any type of horde. only outside, randomly, on their own -- and most likely only at night. so there is a chance these boss level enemies will spawn during beginning game stages, so players should stay away from them.

the motivation for hunting down and killing a biome boss will be to obtain ingredients (by way of body harvesting or loot bag) to craft unique items (weapon/armor/ammo/consumables) needed to defeat the next biome boss. the idea is that as players defeat and re-defeat these biome bosses, players can accumulate enough equipment upgrades and consumables to even stand a chance against the final end boss... which must be summoned using ingredients obtained from defeating all biome bosses. not sure what the final boss will be nor what these unique equipment upgrades will actually be... still work in progress. 😎

below are the biome bosses i've thought of so far. they stand next to their vanilla counterparts to show their size scale. from left to right: forest, desert, and snow.

A20-5-2022-06-24-10-55-58.jpg

A20-5-2022-06-25-16-34-05.jpg

3 hours ago, ErrorNull said:

enZombies v2.8 Progress:

working on biome bosses! for a while now i wanted to have a way to motivate players to explore all biomes. sometimes there's a tendency to just find a comfortable spot in the easy forest biome, setup of a base by the nearest trader and just do quests and play through horde nights until day 7000, within the same 500m radius.

now, each biome will have one (or possibly two?) very tough boss-level enemies that will spawn randomly, but very very rarely outside in the wilderness. they will not spawn inside POIs, or during any type of horde. only outside, randomly, on their own -- and most likely only at night. so there is a chance these boss level enemies will spawn during beginning game stages, so players should stay away from them.

the motivation for hunting down and killing a biome boss will be to obtain ingredients (by way of body harvesting or loot bag) to craft unique items (weapon/armor/ammo/consumables) needed to defeat then next biome boss. the idea is that as players defeat and re-defeat these biome bosses, players can accumulate enough equipment upgrades and consumables to even stand a chance against the final end boss... which must be summoned using ingredients obtained from defeating all biome bosses. not sure what the final boss will be nor what these unique equipment upgrades will actually be... still work in progress. 😎

below are the biome bosses i've thought of so far. their size scale is not easy to see from the pic, but they are close to 2x the size of the normal ones.

from left to right: forest, desert, and snow.

naming the radiated deer "the skinwalker" would make sense because this native legend often takes the form of a rotted deer and arizona has a large honk of land in Navajo territory still very cool bosses.

here is the rough draft of the first set of biome bosses so far. made some changes and may tweak again down the line. Mr Boe and Ms Stripper included to show size scale. from left to right:

forest biome - freak radiated stag (skinwalker?). charges at you and attacks with antlers.

desert biome - radiated stone elemental. showers boulders with instant knockdown.

snow biome - radiated snowman (should i add a santa hat?). casts a flurry of snowballs that freeze you stiff

burnt biome - radiated fire elemental. sends a barrage of fireballs that bursts into more flames and smoke upon impact.

wasteland biome - radiated metal-infused rocket demo. sends lots and lots of rockets your way..

final game boss: not sure yet...

A20-5-2022-06-28-19-01-06.jpg

all biome bosses will have that radiated aura which allows players to easily spot them and keep a distance... which is good, since the radiation will inflict damage if players get too close. ranged weapons are also extremely nurfed against them, which force players into challenging hand-to-hand, or must craft or use the special gear/consumables only obtainable from defeating the easier biome bosses.

the 2nd set of biome bosses will compliment each of these five. i'm thinking about focusing on more flying type enemies..

On 6/24/2022 at 7:16 PM, ErrorNull said:

enZombies v2.8 Progress:

the motivation for hunting down and killing a biome boss will be to obtain ingredients (by way of body harvesting or loot bag) to craft unique items (weapon/armor/ammo/consumables) needed to defeat the next biome boss. the idea is that as players defeat and re-defeat these biome bosses, players can accumulate enough equipment upgrades and consumables to even stand a chance against the final end boss... which must be summoned using ingredients obtained from defeating all biome bosses. not sure what the final boss will be nor what these unique equipment upgrades will actually be... still work in progress. 😎

below are the biome bosses i've thought of so far. they stand next to their vanilla counterparts to show their size scale. from left to right: forest, desert, and snow.

A20-5-2022-06-25-16-34-05.jpg

It is brilliant, be happy to test it on our dev server with players...I'd consider a famous theme however for each biome so that players can really get into the idea!  Like Whitewalkers in snow, desert maybe zombie Mad Max??  I saw Freddy Kruger I'm sure in a pack of zombies, that one yours?   https://www.empireonline.com/movies/features/best-movie-villains/ we are looking at more zombie theme but these kinds of enemies would be funny, obviously whatever might fit in with your current models ofc

Immortal Joe - Mad max desert
leatherface - chainsaw
 Jason Voorhees

8 minutes ago, RAGE PVE said:

It is brilliant, be happy to test it on our dev server with players...I'd consider a famous theme however for each biome so that players can really get into the idea!  Like Whitewalkers in snow, desert maybe zombie Mad Max??  I saw Freddy Kruger I'm sure in a pack of zombies, that one yours?   https://www.empireonline.com/movies/features/best-movie-villains/ we are looking at more zombie theme but these kinds of enemies would be funny, obviously whatever might fit in with your current models ofc

https://www.insider.com/greatest-movie-villains-all-time-ranked-2020-10#50-biff-tannen-back-to-the-future-franchise-1 - Zombie BIFF oh my days!! :D

Edited by RAGE PVE (see edit history)

Reduce enZombie Spawn during Bloodmoon Horde Night to 25% or 10% of original

more alternative entitygroups.xml files are now available to further reduce enzombies presence during the bloodmoon horde nights. this time you can reduce enzombies to only 25% or 10% of their original probabilities. any issues let me know. @RAGE PVE

github download here:

https://github.com/ErrorNull0/enZombies

8 hours ago, RAGE PVE said:

Like Whitewalkers in snow, desert maybe zombie Mad Max??  I saw Freddy Kruger I'm sure in a pack of zombies, that one yours? 

i may play around with the GoT whitewalkers and Mad Max ideas. loved GoT and mad max series. the trick is whether or not the built-in 7days will have the textures, clothing, and items i can choose from to mimic those styles. since i'm only using UMA elements, i can't create any new textures or items. whitewalkers should be fairly easy as they pretty much are zombies and i can just tint all their textures a bluish white. the mad max style zombies will be fun and challenging.. i'm picturing lots of goggles, blades, clubs, shirtless or lightly clothed zombies, and clothing that's predominantly gray, blacks and browns. too bad zombies can't drive vehicles, or spawn in them, it would be hilarious to see the mad max horde charging you with snufkin server side vehicles. 🙃

4 hours ago, ErrorNull said:

i may play around with the GoT whitewalkers and Mad Max ideas. loved GoT and mad max series. the trick is whether or not the built-in 7days will have the textures, clothing, and items i can choose from to mimic those styles. since i'm only using UMA elements, i can't create any new textures or items. whitewalkers should be fairly easy as they pretty much are zombies and i can just tint all their textures a bluish white. the mad max style zombies will be fun and challenging.. i'm picturing lots of goggles, blades, clubs, shirtless or lightly clothed zombies, and clothing that's predominantly gray, blacks and browns. too bad zombies can't drive vehicles, or spawn in them, it would be hilarious to see the mad max horde charging you with snufkin server side vehicles. 🙃

haha wouldn't it just....but even a horde of mad max zombies will be just crazy fun and that boss being loosly based on the main baddy would be funny!

On 6/28/2022 at 9:27 PM, ErrorNull said:

here is the rough draft of the first set of biome bosses so far. made some changes and may tweak again down the line. Mr Boe and Ms Stripper included to show size scale. from left to right:

forest biome - freak radiated stag (skinwalker?). charges at you and attacks with antlers.

desert biome - radiated stone elemental. showers boulders with instant knockdown.

snow biome - radiated snowman (should i add a santa hat?). casts a flurry of snowballs that freeze you stiff

burnt biome - radiated fire elemental. sends a barrage of fireballs that bursts into more flames and smoke upon impact.

wasteland biome - radiated metal-infused rocket demo. sends lots and lots of rockets your way..

final game boss: not sure yet...

A20-5-2022-06-28-19-01-06.jpg

all biome bosses will have that radiated aura which allows players to easily spot them and keep a distance... which is good, since the radiation will inflict damage if players get too close. ranged weapons are also extremely nurfed against them, which force players into challenging hand-to-hand, or must craft or use the special gear/consumables only obtainable from defeating the easier biome bosses.

the 2nd set of biome bosses will compliment each of these five. i'm thinking about focusing on more flying type enemies..

my idea is a new set of quests for each biome where your tasked with killing several giants of each biome (the giants serving as the bosses minions) which after a few rounds of giant massacres u eventually encounter the boss itself with what you already said ErrorNull all I can say when encountering these bosses have high quality guns and tons of ammo.

On 6/30/2022 at 9:28 PM, AndrewT said:

my idea is a new set of quests for each biome where your tasked with killing several giants of each biome (the giants serving as the bosses minions) which after a few rounds of giant massacres u eventually encounter the boss itself with what you already said ErrorNull all I can say when encountering these bosses have high quality guns and tons of ammo.

i like the idea of boss minions. now how players will actually encounter these minions (as well as my main bosses) themselves is something else that needs to be decided. below are how i see it so far. option 2 and 3 will not be practical for zombies that are very large

1) spawning outside by way of random wilderness spawn, wandering horde, or screamer horde

2) spawning inside POIs by way of random sleepers

3) spawning inside POIs during clear/retrieve/restore trader quests

4) spawning outside during during buried treasure trader quests

5) spawning outside by reading/activating a zombie kill challenge quest

6) spawning outside after open chest from treasure map

7) spawning during bloodmoon horde night

Or, as a suggestion you could look at this other option. PM if you have questions or issues with it and i'd be happy to help.

8.) Spawning via GameEvent called on by buffStatusCheck01 because it noticed you have killed enough boss minions that your xBiomeBossMinionCount cvar is GTE10.

The advantage here is it reacts to wherever the player is, and you can utilize the gave event mechanics to make the boss immortal until all minions are killed or vice versa, and you can spawn random minions to scale up in number relative to GS.

34 minutes ago, magejosh said:

Or, as a suggestion you could look at this other option. PM if you have questions or issues with it and i'd be happy to help.

8.) Spawning via GameEvent called on by buffStatusCheck01 because it noticed you have killed enough boss minions that your xBiomeBossMinionCount cvar is GTE10.

The advantage here is it reacts to wherever the player is, and you can utilize the gave event mechanics to make the boss immortal until all minions are killed or vice versa, and you can spawn random minions to scale up in number relative to GS.

hmm that's a very interesting idea. with this method i can still have the biome boss spawn to a specific biome because i can currently force the boss minions to only spawn in certain boimes by way of the random wilderness biome groups. i like the idea. unfortunately, the wilderness biome groups don't scale with GS. however, there are entitygroups that do scale with GS, like the wandering horde (only goes up to GS 50), bloodmoon (goes GS 4000+) and screamer horde (goes up to 5700+). but, these are not specific to certain biomes... which means my snow boss minion might spawn in the desert, or wasteland boss minion will spawn in the forest. :(  any other ideas you know of that can work around that?

regardless though, i'll look into the buffStatusCheck01 mechanic. i can still create some general purpose minions and bosses that is not specific to certain biomes.

1 hour ago, ErrorNull said:

hmm that's a very interesting idea. with this method i can still have the biome boss spawn to a specific biome because i can currently force the boss minions to only spawn in certain boimes by way of the random wilderness biome groups. i like the idea. unfortunately, the wilderness biome groups don't scale with GS. however, there are entitygroups that do scale with GS, like the wandering horde (only goes up to GS 50), bloodmoon (goes GS 4000+) and screamer horde (goes up to 5700+). but, these are not specific to certain biomes... which means my snow boss minion might spawn in the desert, or wasteland boss minion will spawn in the forest. :(  any other ideas you know of that can work around that?

regardless though, i'll look into the buffStatusCheck01 mechanic. i can still create some general purpose minions and bosses that is not specific to certain biomes.

Oh, no, using a game event you can define as many different game stage events as you want so only the particular minions and bosses spawn at that gamestage, and then you can duplicate the event for each biome. then use the buff that gives the game event to separate out using the biome requirement for the triggered effect which does the callGameEvent and make one for each biome with the biome requirement for that line. If i get some time tomorrow i'll try to write out a template example of the method to better illustrate what i'm trying to say here. I'm not good at explaining my thoughts on these chain event type things. Wait, i have an example sorta, though the hook is buffswhenwalked on it does illustrate the game events well and how to game stage them. 
This mod requires 0-SCore and the 1-NPCXSpiderPack mods to run. But you don't need to run it to look at the methods used in the xml. Now keep in mind you will be calling on the spawning buff/gameevent differently to achieve what you want, but this could at least show the gameevent side of this equation for now. 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TLrl2hwMzwvy14AO8vmoqbOyCrjxCRmF/view?usp=sharing

As for how to hook into buffStatusCheck01 and track cvars for a purpose the best example i can think of is Jaxteller's action skills mod. Though in that case instead of putting the cvar tracker trigger on the items, you would need to put it on playermale entityclass because your trigger needs to be onselfKilledOther with a tag requirment on other being unique to the boss minions. 

oh!~god! I can't take this anymore!~~~~~This Screamer girl is killing me! She screaming~!And here comes another Screamer...Just like that!~They are too many....They will kill me!And i can't do anything ....eh.....hey man...just help...SOS.......Can i just left the Screaming girl alone?

Edited by dujinyuan (see edit history)

18 hours ago, magejosh said:

Oh, no, using a game event you can define as many different game stage events as you want so only the particular minions and bosses spawn at that gamestage, and then you can duplicate the event for each biome. then use the buff that gives the game event to separate out using the biome requirement for the triggered effect which does the callGameEvent and make one for each biome with the biome requirement for that line. If i get some time tomorrow i'll try to write out a template example of the method to better illustrate what i'm trying to say here. I'm not good at explaining my thoughts on these chain event type things. Wait, i have an example sorta, though the hook is buffswhenwalked on it does illustrate the game events well and how to game stage them. 
This mod requires 0-SCore and the 1-NPCXSpiderPack mods to run. But you don't need to run it to look at the methods used in the xml. Now keep in mind you will be calling on the spawning buff/gameevent differently to achieve what you want, but this could at least show the gameevent side of this equation for now. 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TLrl2hwMzwvy14AO8vmoqbOyCrjxCRmF/view?usp=sharing

As for how to hook into buffStatusCheck01 and track cvars for a purpose the best example i can think of is Jaxteller's action skills mod. Though in that case instead of putting the cvar tracker trigger on the items, you would need to put it on playermale entityclass because your trigger needs to be onselfKilledOther with a tag requirment on other being unique to the boss minions. 

ok this is good. i will definitely need to review those examples. 👍

10 hours ago, dujinyuan said:

oh!~god! I can't take this anymore!~~~~~This Screamer girl is killing me! She screaming~!And here comes another Screamer...Just like that!~They are too many....They will kill me!And i can't do anything ....eh.....hey man...just help...SOS.......Can i just left the Screaming girl alone?

oops yea. be sure to kill the screamers as soon as you hear them, or they can call other screamers too.. and start pounding on your base. don't forget to turn off forges, campfires and other heat sources if you don't need them at that moment. i've been in situations where i got overrun by the screamer horde and it was almost like a bloodmoon horde during the day lol. i would run away from the area and try to just kill off the screamers first.

I was 'pinged' in a Rage PVE server Discord message about the bug where entities are spawning as invisible and did some deeper analysis to check for potential issues. It goes as follows:

A client side console popup error while in Shotgun Messiah (factory_lg_02)

2022-07-06T08:59:47 2733.905 EXC NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
2022-07-06T08:59:47 2733.952 INF Discarding NetPackagePlayerStats for entity Id=41459
2022-07-06T08:59:48 2735.058 INF Discarding NetPackagePlayerStats for entity Id=41457

This was recorded and helped with locating where it happened, what volume is operating, and who should spawn.

Group: Zom Utility Worker - Possible 5 to spawn out of 9 waiting.

20220706104652_1.thumb.jpg.55863e335e7c22aee1b953d1ebdd4de5.jpg

It appears that 1-2 entities bugged out as the video only shows 4 spawning for this area when it should have been 5. However, the console error infers 2.

The player level was about 57 and under GS100.

This GS group shows a double entry for enUtilityFemale1 where the second one was potentially supposed to be enUtilityFemale2 as per other groups and the corresponding Feral version. That double entry may have been enough to bug things out on this occasion. Fine toothed comb time it appears.

<append xpath="/entitygroups/entitygroup[@name='zombieUtilityWorkerGroupGS50']">
	<entity name="zombieUtilityWorker" prob="0.85"/><entity name="zombieUtilityWorkerFeral" prob="0.1"/>
	<entity name="enUtilityFemale1" prob="0.85"/><entity name="enUtilityFemale1Feral" prob="0.1"/>
	<entity name="enUtilityFemale1" prob="0.85"/><entity name="enUtilityFemale2Feral" prob="0.1"/>
	<entity name="enUtilityMale1" prob="0.85"/><entity name="enUtilityMale1Feral" prob="0.1"/>
	<entity name="enUtilityMale2" prob="0.85"/><entity name="enUtilityMale2Feral" prob="0.1"/>
	<entity name="enUtilityMale3" prob="0.85"/><entity name="enUtilityMale3Feral" prob="0.1"/>
	<entity name="enUtilityMale4" prob="0.85"/><entity name="enUtilityMale4Feral" prob="0.1"/>
	<entity name="enUtilityMale5" prob="0.85"/><entity name="enUtilityMale5Feral" prob="0.1"/>
</append>

Additional entries that may require purging, changing, or increasing prob depending on the intention.

Line 43 <entity name="enJoggerFemale5"/>

Line 44 <entity name="enJoggerFemale5"/>

Line 44 <entity name="enJoggerFemale5"/>

Line 100    <entity name="enJoggerFemale5"/><entity name="enJoggerFemale5Feral" prob=".25"/>
Line 101    <entity name="enJoggerFemale5"/><entity name="enJoggerFemale5Feral" prob=".25"/>
Line 102    <entity name="enJoggerFemale5"/><entity name="enJoggerFemale5Feral" prob=".25"/>

Line 218     <entity name="enBusinessman3" prob="1.5"/><entity name="enBusinessman3Feral" prob=".5"/>
Line 219    <entity name="enBusinessman3" prob="1.5"/><entity name="enBusinessman3Feral" prob=".5"/>

Line 421    <entity name="enStripper1"/><entity name="enStripper1Feral" prob=".5"/>
Line 422   <entity name="enStripper1"/><entity name="enStripper1Feral" prob=".5"/>
Line 423  <entity name="enStripper1"/><entity name="enStripper1Feral" prob=".5"/>
Line 424   <entity name="enStripper1"/><entity name="enStripper1Feral" prob=".5"/>

Line 2536        <entity name="enLabCreatureFemale3" prob="1.0"/>
Line 2537       <entity name="enLabCreatureMale3"     prob="1.0"/>
Line 2538      <entity name="enLabCreatureFemale3" prob="0.25"/>
Line 2539       <entity name="enLabCreatureMale3"     prob="0.25"/>

Line 2546        <entity name="enLabCreatureFemale3" prob="0.75"/>
Line 2547       <entity name="enLabCreatureMale3"     prob="0.75"/>
Line 2548      <entity name="enLabCreatureFemale3" prob="0.50"/>
Line 2549       <entity name="enLabCreatureMale3"     prob="0.50"/>

and GS 400, 600, 800, 1000, 1200 for this set to Line 2549.

I was not thorough for scoutHordeStage, sleeperHordeStage, and feralHordeStage, and just checked the first line as that is far too much.

Definitely needs additional eyes on this, but a first scan.

Edited by arramus (see edit history)