Romero Mod - A game mode/suite of zombie tweaks

KhaineGB

Yeah, it worked.

Looks like it may have worked previously but I thought it had frozen, this time was much quicker and the fear was not there.  Did the same as you guys said.

BRILLIANT.

It was the too many folders and not enough patience.

Thank you

7D2D-Romero-Menu.jpg

Edited by iz2tricky
Giving Credit to Stoudtlr and Gamida (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I am trying to add the Romero Mod to a hosted server. When I download the files, I am just getting the MOD folder and no 7DaystoDie_Data folder in the downloaded zip file. Any idea why this is missing and how I can get it? Love the mod but it's not working on the server with just adding the MOD folder.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Gary

10 hours ago, RightWinger1 said:

I am trying to add the Romero Mod to a hosted server. When I download the files, I am just getting the MOD folder and no 7DaystoDie_Data folder in the downloaded zip file. Any idea why this is missing and how I can get it? Love the mod but it's not working on the server with just adding the MOD folder.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Gary

The Romero Mod is not a full overhaul, it's just a collection of mods....there is no data folder.  If you already have a mods folder, copy the contents of the downloaded mods folder into it, otherwise copy the mods folder to the top level directory (parallel with DATA, etc).  Copy the downloaded .xml file there as well (top level directory).

That's it.

• 2 months later...
On 2/2/2023 at 4:38 AM, Hiitron said:

Is it possible to somehow remove headshot only damage from files? I am playing with Snufkin’s zombies and I think it makes some of them invincible.

It's an option in S Core, so look in those files to see what you would need to change that option.  Should be in the blocks.xml file.  Look for something like AdvanceZombies or close to that.  There should be a line state headshots only.  If it is set to true, change that value to false

I checked the log and noticed these errors but I'm not sure what they mean:

WRN Unknown element found: DMT (file D:/7D2D/Alpha20/7DaysToDie_Data/../Mods\1-RomeroModCore/ModInfo.xml, line 10)

WRN Unknown element found: DMT (file D:/7D2D/Alpha20/7DaysToDie_Data/../Mods\DisableTraderProtection/ModInfo.xml, line 10)

WRN Unknown element found: DMT (file D:/7D2D/Alpha20/7DaysToDie_Data/../Mods\Force Bloodmoon and Zombie Move Speed/ModInfo.xml, line 10)

8 hours ago, BFT2020 said:

It's an option in S Core, so look in those files to see what you would need to change that option.  Should be in the blocks.xml file.  Look for something like AdvanceZombies or close to that.  There should be a line state headshots only.  If it is set to true, change that value to false

On 2/3/2023 at 3:46 PM, WalkingDED said:

I checked the log and noticed these errors but I'm not sure what they mean:

WRN Unknown element found: DMT (file D:/7D2D/Alpha20/7DaysToDie_Data/../Mods\1-RomeroModCore/ModInfo.xml, line 10)

WRN Unknown element found: DMT (file D:/7D2D/Alpha20/7DaysToDie_Data/../Mods\DisableTraderProtection/ModInfo.xml, line 10)

WRN Unknown element found: DMT (file D:/7D2D/Alpha20/7DaysToDie_Data/../Mods\Force Bloodmoon and Zombie Move Speed/ModInfo.xml, line 10)

So I think these errors are related to sphereii core. Can that be updated independent of the rest of the mod?

Good Day KhaineGB,

Are you adding this to the Mod Launcher in the near future, Just wondering.

PS: I'm still using The Legendary Mod Launcher "Old Version" ... still works for me for Most games without all the Bugs the newer has.

Edit 7/24 ... Have updated to V5 Now since Sphereii got the modlets working as they should. And all seems to be working correctly.

Thank You ... The OldGamer 😌

Edited by gpcstargate
updated (see edit history)

Proibably at some point, but I'd need to make a new launcher file.

You REALLY should manually install mods instead of using the launcher.

Side note, just pushed an update. The wandering horde mod wasn't working correctly, so I removed the code from romero mod and added the wandering horde modlet as a separate thing for easier user configuration.

I always enjoy mods, is clubIronPrefab correct for ClubIronPrefab in <property name="Meshfile" value="@:Other/Items?Weapons/Melee/ClubIron/ClubIronPrefab.prefab"/> in items.xml of 0-RomeroModCore? Sorry for the machine translation.