PS4 & XB1 Seeds

Bigphil

Would point out that there are people on youtube who have reviews of different seeds, along with where cities and traders are, which may help. Specifically, i usually check out CrackpotTexas' channel, has several dozen ones he's reviewed for consoles.

Just started one called "Wallachia", out of boredom. So far it seems interesting but i haven't explored much. I've come to find that just sometimes putting in w/e you want can spawn interesting seeds. Good luck, survivor! :)

I found a good one while googling (I think it has been posted here before too)

Valencia

(case sensitive)

Map:- https://i.imgur.com/nB7VwHN.jpg

It has many medium and large towns with a very large town near the middle.

I've not seen any wasteland as yet.

I have only managed to scout 2 towns so far but they both had prisons and traders and most shops quite close together.

There are also lot's of buildings I've not seen in most seeds I've tried such as a theatre, Used car lots and diner's.

The seed I play is awesome, I have my base in between two traders (450meters approx).

It has two hub towns

My seed is BilnaadMixer3000

Wanted to follow up with this, tested the seed out. Have to say, it's pretty interesting.

I found 9 total cities (including the main hub), including the aforementioned mini hubs. I also found a total of 8 traders, though i didn't find any of them really close together as mentioned. If you have the coords for those 2, i can double check my map.

Didn't find any missile silo locations, but found several electric plants (or w/e those structures are), as well as multiple military bases, including 2 that were in a green area about half a mile apart. Also found 1 Boobie Trap location. Decent split of biomes, though there's a decent amount of burnt locations, and sand/dry plains and wasteland. Still, plenty of green areas to be found, really like the map!

Edited by Sawth77
correction (see edit history)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Seed name: All Alone

It has 9 cities plus 1 hub

3 crossroads

12 traders

ZERO water / lakes

Large green and snow biomes

Little dessert and wastelands

Most poi's, no missle silo or booby trap

I created a map of "All Alone". There is a green city in the bottom right I missed. Good map.

https://i.imgur.com/wuYnZJh.png

It is in my Imgur album of the best seeds I've found (most created from screenshots of crackpot's videos).

https://imgur.com/a/CLqcB

Thanks Berserk for posting a image for All Alone, hope some people find it useful.

Found another map that some people may want to try.

seed name: Iridescence ( note capital i at begining)

Has 10 cities. 2 full sized hub, 1 mini hub, 7 towns

5 crossroads

9 traders

Large biomes ( yes sadly wasteland is large also)

Some water, however the 2 are at the edge of the map near irradiation zones, 1st is north, 2nd is smaller and in sotheast section

1 missile silo, 1 booby trap, a few military compounds, sadly no O'Reallys auto part.

Water and wastland are both mainly in the north. Desert, plains, and greens in the south and east, and west areas of map. Snow in northeast

• 5 months later...

After taking a break from the game quite some months ago (before the collapse of Telltale), I've found myself reinvested with this game since last month. But that got me curious as to finding new map seeds again, and hoping others have found more as well. There are a few new ones here that I'll have to check out, and Crackpot Texas apparently walked away from making new videos, so here I am, hoping someone may have a seed that would, at the least, meet some of my needs/desires for a new game.

I've searched for additional videos, but, virtually every video can be summed up with, "BeSt SeEd EvEr" as they run around not even a 1/4 of the main hub city and have zero clue about the rest of the map. Sigh...

So here's what I'm searching for, hopefully someone can provide a seed they know, or maybe I've missed one that's already listed that you can recommend. Currently, my RGW is off of AllOurDestiny. I personally can't recommend it enough, it's been a very good map for me. But... missing one aspect...

1). Snow Biome. Im not saying I need half the map in this biome, but I've always planned to build in the Snow and never have. If I can have a seed with at least 1 decent size town/city in a full snow biome to help with immersion, I'd be extremely happy. Multiple towns is fine too, but at least one decent size area would be amazing.

2). Towns/Cities. Obviously, the more the better. The more places to visit and loot is what keeps me invested for a long run. This is where having decent to awesome POI's goes a very long way. I'm not entirely concerned with multiple hub cities as much as simply having good towns to go to. But if the seed has multiple, I'm fine with that too.

3). Traders. Again, end game mechanic for me to keep striving for more. As I never play under creative, they are my only source to obtain certain items for my HQ. So Im definitely looking for a decent amount that's relatively easy to reach. I play on 120 minute days. So if I can hit like 4 and make it home on a mini bike in one day, I'm sold.

4). Wasteland. Obviously not a popular biome for the majority, and I'm not either. But, I'm not opposed to it as I've had great looting results thanks to all the broken down vehicles. Great place to stock up my garage lol. But, I'm not a fan of it everywhere dominating the map. Now, if by some chance it's dominating say the South West and only engulfs a town, then I'm good with that. But that's probably not going to be easy to find. Never know...

5). Other Biomes.

Desert for me is a personal favorite hands down. I've always had great success there, and the resources for sand and oil shale is beyond invaluable, so it's definitely high on my priority with a seed.

Forest is another Biome I love for resources, and only built there once. I'd love to get a secondary base back into that biome.

Plains.... not a fan, but is what it is, much like the Burnt Forest biome, I'll go there, get the resources and such from the land, but have really no desire to stay. Though I will say, Burnt Forest has always provided me more birds nests than the others.

Over all, I'm not looking for this ideally perfected combination of the Biomes. But it's annoying when a seed is comprised of multiple Biomes that are simply slivers and patches everywhere.

I'm a multi builder kind of player. I'll build my main base that also houses my resources and forges etc. But I'm always looking for my next build, and preferably in different regions to connect to each other.

If your familiar with AllOurDestiny, then this map has been almost ideally perfect for me. But it lacked just one part, and that was a snow biome. The little sliver west of the hub is simply not enough to feel like I'm in a snow biome.

Sooo, if any recommendations regarding seeds, or you personally use a seed that's not listed that could potentially end my relentless search, I'd definitely appreciate it.

On a side note, I have still searched random seeds on my own. I did come across one that was almost amazing to what Im searching for. But the Wasteland killed it for me. However, I do have the information written down, so if by some chance anyone is interested, I can easily post the results. I can't recall the details, but it had like 10 towns/cities, and like many of my attempts, had amazing combinations of POI's within, Shotgun Messiahs, Pop N Pills, Pass N Gas, Working Stiff, to Prisions, Funeral Homes, Days End, Jims Auto (personal favorite for car parts) to residential.

Again, can't remember this all off the top of my head, but if anyone is interested, aside from the wasteland aspect, it was a damn good seed. But that's been my luck, good layouts, amazing POI's, and no snow or to much wasteland that engulfed the towns.

• 1 month later...

If you're looking for videos on Seeds, Crackpot Texas is the best source. He has 27 maps I believe, all showing towns and trader locations. Though I recommend reading comments as many have found additional traders that he didnt, as well as other POI's.

Oh, fyi, some of the videos ended up being remakes when they did an update. AllOurDestiny, Roobie, WnJ. Still, he has some of the best ones I've seen.

I wish he'd at the least post some seed names he's received by people that seemed good that he never got around to checking out.

Edited by Jysen (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply but I think I found one you may like Jysen.

Seed name: Garden of Eden ( note capitals G and E)

11 cities, 10 towns, 1 Hub

3 crossroads

11 traders

Large biomes with good snow, some wasteland in 2 areas but easy to get around them or through with roads. 2 deserts 1 large biome. Snow is mostly in the cental north of map with 3 of the traders there. Water is good, not to large and easy to get around. Large forest, grasslands and plains.

I have cords for traders and cities if you want them. My PSN name is Hoots_ (note underscore after Hoots) you can send a message and can give them to you if you are on PS4

Sorry for the late reply but I think I found one you may like Jysen.

Seed name: Garden of Eden ( note capitals G and E)

11 cities, 10 towns, 1 Hub

3 crossroads

11 traders

Large biomes with good snow, some wasteland in 2 areas but easy to get around them or through with roads. 2 deserts 1 large biome. Snow is mostly in the cental north of map with 3 of the traders there. Water is good, not to large and easy to get around. Large forest, grasslands and plains.

I have cords for traders and cities if you want them. My PSN name is Hoots_ (note underscore after Hoots) you can send a message and can give them to you if you are on PS4

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll have to check it out at some point for sure. I know I mapped out quite a few myself, but never really could get lucky enough to find a really amazing seed. My luck was having a lot of good POI's in towns but then not many towns over all, or finding decent amount of towns with horrendous biome layouts.

I ended up trying Valencia and found it to be nearly perfect for what I hoped to find. AllOurDestiny was my previous favorite, but lack of snow biome made any hopes to build in one impossible.

But I'll definitely check it out at some point for sure, I'm always plotting for future games for some reason lol. I am on PS4 as well, so may take you up on that offer, especially Trader locations, cause they tend to be either right in our face, or in some remote location's at times lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm on XBOX1 and started a new game after not playing for quite sometime. The map I didn't completely explore yet. Only on day 24 and no mini bike book yet but got all the parts waiting. But the map has lots of rivers. Also finally found a big town two days ago playing. Also the town is so big its cut into two biomes of winter and green area. Also every building and shop is there I believe. I even built a bridge with wood frames going across a large river. Also plenty of them two wall brick houses that have a stove and sink and toilet. Most of them sinks have wrenches.

https://xboxclips.com/GRAW2ROBZ/9bef77f7-5d84-4905-a613-09eaac632eb7

Oh the name of the map I gave it is "Fuzzy". Plenty of rivers is nice for drinking water anywhere you build a base. Only bad part is the book store didn't have the mini bike book. Also seems so far the air drops for supplies all mainly land in the rivers. So I might have to do some swimming later today and hope a mini bike book or sniper rifle is in the crates.

• 1 month later...

If anyone is still looking for seeds this 1 has lots of traders. The eastern side of map is where some water and wasteland is kocated, but as no traders are over there it is not a problem.

Seed name: Ghostlight (capital G)

10 cities 4 crossroads 15 traders!

If you build about 700 N / 1200 W you are pretty close to 7 traders

• 4 weeks later...

I found an interesting seed online today for console. Although, I'm not entirely sure if anyone has posted this seed yet, but figured I'd give it a shot. With that being said, it has a total of (11) Towns, (3) Hub Cities, (2) Missile Silos, (10) Traders and also includes an Oreally Auto Parts as well.

Seed Name: BASE test

NOTE: Map seeds are case sensitive, and don't forget about the space between BASE and test when entering the seed... Enjoy!

Seed Credit: Jon Zane (Reddit)

• 2 months later...

First what makes a map good to you?  Everyone has different opinions.  

I will list my good maps for you. Just remember map names are case sensitive, so if  I type a capital  letter in the name you have to use it also!

Garden of Eden

11 towns, 3 crossroads, 11 traders

All Alone

11 towns, 4 crossroads, 13 traders

Ghostlight

10 towns, 4 crossroads, 15 traders

Sugarplum

11 towns, 6 crossroads, 10 traders

Iridescence

10 towns, 4 crossroads, 8 traders.   This 1 has 3 hub cities

10 hours ago, Hoots said:

First what makes a map good to you?  Everyone has different opinions.  

I will list my good maps for you. Just remember map names are case sensitive, so if  I type a capital  letter in the name you have to use it also!

Garden of Eden

11 towns, 3 crossroads, 11 traders

All Alone

11 towns, 4 crossroads, 13 traders

Ghostlight

10 towns, 4 crossroads, 15 traders

Sugarplum

11 towns, 6 crossroads, 10 traders

Iridescence

10 towns, 4 crossroads, 8 traders.   This 1 has 3 hub cities

Fair enough question, I would say i consider the features all of the maps you mentioned would qualify as good maps for me. Traders are perhaps my most sought after then towns, I play co-op with 2 friends so we try to locate as many key places as possible. I have played 2 of those maps nefore ( AA and Iri) I think I tried Ghostlight as well but am not certain. Either way thank you for sharing those with me and the others. If I come up with any that have similar towns and traders I will post them as well.

EDIT: I also consider a good map to be one with not a HUGE amount of "dead zone" or what others I think call wasteland...dogs and mines 

Edited by Bulldog44 (see edit history)

Yeah I know what you mean. For me it is water and then wasteland that i hate.  I know it is hard to avoid them all together, but i hate maps with huge amounts of those biomes.  

I like All Alone, but the marks against it for me are the POI's are ok not great and the desert biome is small. 

Ghostlight has a lot of traders and biomes are fine, but the whole eastern  side of the map has a lot of water and a large wasteland. Only good thing is none of the 15 traders are over there lol. 

The best one that I found is I think Garden of Eden.  Biomes are great. It has water and wasteland of course but the are not to large and easy to go around them or through them with roads.

I just try different maps out when I play with friends, if one looks pretty good I share it here.  Still looking for that perfect map though  lol

NOTE ;  I have cords for these maps if anyone wants them, just ask.  :)

I would like the Garden of Eden info please. My 2 buds and I are playing Ghostlight and liking it a good bit. My problem is I get so bored ( no matter the level really ) because once ( and this happens more often when you team up ) you get to a certain point it becomes boring. I know we could do a every man for himself approach but then we would probably get ticked when we start attacking each other's camp. 

Garden of Eden

Towns..._

Hub 0/0,  1100S/1100E,  3000S/500E,  2300N/700E,  1000S/2400E, 2500S/2000E,  2300N/2500E,  2500N/1000W, 3300S/1100W, 970S/2700W,  400N/1600W

Crossrads

1400S/750W,   600N/3500W,   300N/ 2650E

Traders

3270S/1460E,   720S/3030E,   760N/600E,   950N/2120E,   1270N/411E,   2845N/2270E,   3480S/415W,   3520N/1760W,   1600N/1300W,   230N/3770W,   3660N/1230W

I think I got them all in correctly lol.   And since you are on Ghostlight I will post trader locals.

Ghostlight Traders

400N/2200W,   850N/3800W,  2090N/3320W,   1180N/780W,   1660N/500W,   3590N/1260W,  820N/820E,   1280N/1470E,   3030N/1240E,   1500N/3360E,   1950S/2020W,   2100S/1450W,   3150S/2330W,   1390S/3650W,   3800S,/640E