PS4 & XB1 Seeds

Bigphil

It's been awhile, but if anyone is interested, I decided to experiment the other day and just see if I could find a new map.

WTF 2020

I don't have the info with me right this moment, but the seed does provide you with 2 Hub cities, and I believe I counted 8 additional big towns. Traders were I believe around 8 maybe, not sure off the top of my head.

Issues with the map? Depend's on what you like.

Any regions of lakes was on the SW region.

Desert is severely limited to a small chunk just SW of the main hub. I didn't explore the entire map, just along roads, so there just might be more hidden elsewhere. 

Traders are rather spaced out unfortunately. 

Can't avoid a map without Wasteland, and it's no different here. East of the main hub and slightly SE is the 2nd hub city, in which us blanketed by wasteland. It's a decent size too. Then along the NW as I traveled along that road, the Northern corner I spotted additional wasteland. Traveling on foot at the beginning would be difficult.

Snow biome is present here. It actually expands from the north and clips into the main hub city. An addition city NE is mostly in snow, and it continues west. It doesn't reach the border, but there is a damn good size chunk N/NW of the main hub if you wasn't isolation for a base.

City layout however is rather good. From the SE and counter clockwise around the Main hub, you'll constantly find towns and some are grouped together within reasonable distance. NE is a good example of this.

POIs, while I didn't go down all back roads, the NE was when I started. Just N of that snow town I came across 3 houses with forges. Every town has POIs. Police Stations, Ostrich Hotel, Shed Bunker/Well Bunkers, Pass N Gas, the Eastern side has Crack A Books, Prisions, Funeral Homes, even have 1 with the factory and 1 with the water treatment facility, etc. However, only 1 town in the West had a Pop N Pills, and there was a Red Mesa over there as well. But over all, every town has something, and all but 1 I believe was the narrow, vertical shaped town, so they are big for looting.

4 ways, there are a few, none unfortunately had the O'Really Auto this time around. But, I believe it was 2, maybe 3, did have the bigger Pass N Gas POIs, some had a Shotgun Messiah, and 1 was pathetically bare aside a broken down house lol.

Sadly, most Seeds I have attempted finding usually have some amazing towns with amazing POI content, some have decent number of towns but nothing extreme, but the rest of the map tends to lack or be over ran with wasteland.

If anyone wants details, I have it all written down, just not with me right now lol

On 8/11/2020 at 2:55 AM, Hoots said:

Garden of Eden

Towns..._

Hub 0/0,  1100S/1100E,  3000S/500E,  2300N/700E,  1000S/2400E, 2500S/2000E,  2300N/2500E,  2500N/1000W, 3300S/1100W, 970S/2700W,  400N/1600W

Crossrads

1400S/750W,   600N/3500W,   300N/ 2650E

Traders

3270S/1460E,   720S/3030E,   760N/600E,   950N/2120E,   1270N/411E,   2845N/2270E,   3480S/415W,   3520N/1760W,   1600N/1300W,   230N/3770W,   3660N/1230W

I think I got them all in correctly lol.   And since you are on Ghostlight I will post trader locals.

Ghostlight Traders

400N/2200W,   850N/3800W,  2090N/3320W,   1180N/780W,   1660N/500W,   3590N/1260W,  820N/820E,   1280N/1470E,   3030N/1240E,   1500N/3360E,   1950S/2020W,   2100S/1450W,   3150S/2330W,   1390S/3650W,   3800S,/640E     

Thank you for posting the locations.

I ended up never really playing a new game despite my claims awhile ago. So to come back after all this time and see you indeed posted the locations is very much appreciated.

I may check out Ghostlight down the road, among other recently suggested Seeds, but I think I decided to go with your original suggestion on Garden of Eden. I'm gonna speed map it out 1st I believe, just to get an idea where I really want my HQ located lol.

But damn, all those traders on Ghostlight, and the locations from just writing them down, that's insane in the NW, and make a trip SW, or even NE is even more lol. I almost want to play that damn seed for that alone lol

Anyway, thanks again. Now that I completed many many other titles, I got that itch to jump back in lol

• 3 weeks later...

Just found a nice seed. It’s “I Am Legend 2020”. Don’t forget spaces between each word and 2020. Has hub city and 3 towns east of main hub. Also the towns are full of houses. I mean they are right next to each other with little empty spaces. The south east town has the silo and a trader really close. Just east of town. So far it’s been mostly desert and plains. Could easily survive on a diet of yuca😏 

It’s exactly 16 characters long with spaces. IMO using seed names with 16 characters has given me better seeds. Probably just a coincidence but hey, we all have our ways. I’ve only found 3 traders so far and they are some distance apart. 2 are in south west area and are the closer ones. The other one I mentioned is by the silo town. I’ve only been in southern half of map cause there are plenty of looting places and resources. I stayed put for awhile building base and horde night fort. I’m only on day 26. Hope that helps and feel free to elaborate if you give it a try. Getting curious about the northern half since I just got mini bike. Couldn’t find the stupid book to build it and wouldn’t you know I found it in some trash........😏

Worth exploring. I've had some seeds that looked horrendous at the start, then pan out decent, and visa versa. Usually always ending up worse.

My luck has usually been amazing towns, but not many packed with POIs, but then the biomes usually suck, and Traders to rare.

I look for seeds that match Valencia/AllOurDestiny. Where I'm not surrounded by wasteland when I find a location I like to set up a main base. Makes treasure maps and air drops too much a pain and a chore.

But if you do explore out  hope you find a good seed. Did you visit the trader, or keeping that goal active still to see new traders if/when you travel?

I’m with you on the not much wasteland. Just a pain in every way possible. Haven’t visited trader since I just got the bike. I like to run around the roads till I think I’ve got most the traders marked. Like every other player does I’m sure.

Just a little update on the “I_Am_Legend_2020”. Pretty much the southern part of the map is desert/plains. Also have noticed POI’s are down long side roads with multiple branches. 

Just bought wasteland3 so haven’t been playing 7D2D in a minute. Might be back soon if they don’t fix W3. Pisses me off that we pay good money for games that aren’t finished.....but of course I know you guys COMPLETELY understand 😏😏 It’s been debated on forums for this game very thoroughly. Appreciate the console community for advice/help. Happy seed hunting and please share your experiences. 

Likewise, I don't bother with Traders till I've mapped out the seed. Think the majority do this now, though there's still people that never thought about it, or very new to the game.

Wasteland is the one biome that really annoys me. I don't mind it completely, I'll venture into it mid/late game for the resources. Quick iron and not to mention I typically can get a massive haul from cars easier, (Especially on Navezgane), so I don't mind it if I have a good location to form a main base. But it seems like there's always patches of it just ruining perfect locations. Current seed I started isn't glamorous, but decent none the less with an extra mini hub, some towns with decent POI's, handful of Traders, and had some good POI's down dirt roads (2 Boobie Traps/Concrete Base), except the patches of Wasteland ruins everywhere but 1 spot in my opinion.

I typically cringe at those dirt roads that stretch forever, usually means in my experience that Towns will be rarer in that area. It's like the algorithm decides to either plant multiple 4 ways, or spam extensive dirt roads. Had 1 seed long time ago that the dirt road stretched through nearly 1/4 of the map. 

Don't know that game, but yeah, we all know how that is lol. Especially Xbox users with that MD5 error they are plagued with.

• 4 weeks later...

Valencia is the perfect well rounded seed in my opinion for xbox. 

I've came across multiple towns with a variety of businesses in every town. You won't be disappointed.

The only downside is that there are no missile silos. 

It has all the biomes but no water from what I can remember. 

No doubt Valencia is a good seed. I’ve played it multiple times. Unfortunately once I know the map I tend to get bored fast because I know where everything is and it kinda kills it for me. I usually do a rotation of maps to give me time to forget where stuff is, lol. I’m pretty sure I’m not alone on this. There is just something really fun about discovering a new map and striving to survive/thrive. That’s what keeps me playing this broken, piece of @%$# game😏😬 I also like the console community for it also. Always seems to be sincere interest in helping others out. PC 7d2d players are another thing entirely. There are some nice ones but damn can they get pithy and high minded............

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, so I've been exploring the WnJ seed on ps4, I've found a bunch of towns and traders. But I'm going 9n day 54 with no base. (I have a camp in between the main hub and a trader). I dont have an actual base though (I have max zombies, block durability set to 100 and loot abundance set to 75 with loot respawn set to 40, with air drop set to 168) so resources are precious. I was wondering if anybody had courds to a town with a bunker (the one with the hatch hidden in the well behind the house(i use this for a living quarters)) and a bomb shelter (the one with the metal plates covering the stairs in the shed with the multi color fence around the back (i use this bunker as a furnace/crafting base and crop farm)(ive found a few of these but no well bunker near by)) in the same town, I dont need any other things in the town (ill even settle for just the well bunker(I can dig out my own furnace room off of the well base and plant crops in an adjacent lot). 

Any help with coords is appreciated. 

Bonus points to a town with both bunkers and a shanty town or prison (ill use either one for a horde base). 

Attached a pic of the well bunker im talking about because I don't think that's what it its called. 

Also if this has been covered in the past please be nice and direct me to where I can find that info. Im new here and am posting during my lunch break. Thanks

fhN0w0qh.jpg

Edited by Blue060491 (see edit history)

hey blue, i believe they call the well bunkers 2nd gen bunkers if i remember correctly and the other bunker is 1st gen bunkers, if you look on youtube, there's a guy that use to post awesome walkthroughs of seeds his name is crackpot texas he gives you the seed names and whats in each of the towns that he finds. look him up. I now only play this game now as a backup when my main game is down for maintenance lol

Was goofing around awhile back and did a map using my girlfriends PS4 name and it has 1 hub around 10 towns with i believe to be an equal amount of traders per town, the seed name is SweetbearLoveU, this map has the most green biomes ive ever seen before, @SilvenWolf if this would be something you would like to showcase on your YT channel, i think tons of people will really enjoy it.

3 hours ago, NiteVIper said:

hey blue, i believe they call the well bunkers 2nd gen bunkers if i remember correctly and the other bunker is 1st gen bunkers, if you look on youtube, there's a guy that use to post awesome walkthroughs of seeds his name is crackpot texas he gives you the seed names and whats in each of the towns that he finds. look him up. I now only play this game now as a backup when my main game is down for maintenance lol

His videos are deleted. You can find them but not watch them

On 11/7/2020 at 2:52 PM, Blue060491 said:

Hello, so I've been exploring the WnJ seed on ps4, I've found a bunch of towns and traders. But I'm going 9n day 54 with no base. (I have a camp in between the main hub and a trader). I dont have an actual base though (I have max zombies, block durability set to 100 and loot abundance set to 75 with loot respawn set to 40, with air drop set to 168) so resources are precious. I was wondering if anybody had courds to a town with a bunker (the one with the hatch hidden in the well behind the house(i use this for a living quarters)) and a bomb shelter (the one with the metal plates covering the stairs in the shed with the multi color fence around the back (i use this bunker as a furnace/crafting base and crop farm)(ive found a few of these but no well bunker near by)) in the same town, I dont need any other things in the town (ill even settle for just the well bunker(I can dig out my own furnace room off of the well base and plant crops in an adjacent lot). 

Any help with coords is appreciated. 

Bonus points to a town with both bunkers and a shanty town or prison (ill use either one for a horde base). 

Attached a pic of the well bunker im talking about because I don't think that's what it its called. 

Also if this has been covered in the past please be nice and direct me to where I can find that info. Im new here and am posting during my lunch break. Thanks

fhN0w0qh.jpg

One of the bunkers you are wanting is located 1477S 1063E. Give or take. This town has both bunkers and prison all next to each other. Plus 3 traders close by. 

3 hours ago, MissPriss said:

One of the bunkers you are wanting is located 1477S 1063E. Give or take. This town has both bunkers and prison all next to each other. Plus 3 traders close by. 

Ah. I've been running around on the west side (checked my towns' coords incase I missed something after you said that. I have a one with the old(?) Bunker with the sheet metal floor and a prison so I thought maybe I had missed it. Nope. Just on the wrong side of the map. Anywaus, thank you for the help.

Edited by Blue060491 (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, Blue060491 said:

Ah. I've been running around on the west side (checked my towns' coords incase I missed something after you said that. I have a one with the old(?) Bunker with the sheet metal floor and a prison so I thought maybe I had missed it. Nope. Just on the wrong side of the map. Anywaus, thank you for the help.

No prob 😁. WnJ is my long-term map. I always end up playing on this one. I'm almost to day 400. Need anything else let me know

56 minutes ago, MissPriss said:

No prob 😁. WnJ is my long-term map. I always end up playing on this one. I'm almost to day 400. Need anything else let me 

Cross roads with work bench? Poi house with furnace for early game forge work, and if there is one on the map, a cement mixer i can pick up? Lol im considering restarting the map because of how little I have this far in. (No mini bike, haven't found a brewery book or chainsaw/ager ( bp for both and chain a nd author blade but no parts.)no sniper or ak, and very little ammo for my mp5)I know that stuff is basically RNG but fight zombies with hotguns and hand weapons sucks, and im going to tweek some setting, maybe do airdrops to be every 72 and increase the loot. Also make it a private mp game and try to convince some of the gang to get back on

37 minutes ago, Blue060491 said:

Cross roads with work bench? Poi house with furnace for early game forge work, and if there is one on the map, a cement mixer i can pick up? Lol im considering restarting the map because of how little I have this far in. (No mini bike, haven't found a brewery book or chainsaw/ager ( bp for both and chain a nd author blade but no parts.)no sniper or ak, and very little ammo for my mp5)I know that stuff is basically RNG but fight zombies with hotguns and hand weapons sucks, and im going to tweek some setting, maybe do airdrops to be every 72 and increase the loot. Also make it a private mp game and try to convince some of the gang to get back on

No cement mixer to pick up but both traders to the west of the coordinates have mixers and benches. I believe there is workbench in the gas station in same town. Crossroads (don't remember what's there) are 1468S 1158E....490N 3481W.....2852S 2160E.....934S 3860E(some in radiation).  There is also a mini hub city directly west of main hub. As far as starter house with forge I'm not sure where. I spawned close to this town and just gathered the materials I needed for forge. With the poi's in town you should be able to get most of everything you need. I play on Xbox or I'd join ya.

Edited by MissPriss
Add something (see edit history)

16 hours ago, MissPriss said:

No cement mixer to pick up but both traders to the west of the coordinates have mixers and benches. I believe there is workbench in the gas station in same town. Crossroads (don't remember what's there) are 1468S 1158E....490N 3481W.....2852S 2160E.....934S 3860E(some in radiation).  There is also a mini hub city directly west of main hub. As far as starter house with forge I'm not sure where. I spawned close to this town and just gathered the materials I needed for forge. With the poi's in town you should be able to get most of everything you need. I play on Xbox or I'd join ya.

Yea i found those 2 traders but wasn't sure if there was a cement mixer out in the world to pick up. Oh well. Ill look for the bench in town. I forgot how fun this game is. Haven't played since the whole tell tale debacle. Lol and yea all these games that are cross play its a shame this one isn't and isn't further along.

I was goofing off with a map awhile back named WorkingStiff and it so far seems like a promising map, its been some time since ive been on 7d2d because ive been so busy with another game, only play 7d whenever my game is down for MA or has a really huge patch and i dont have anything else to do lol