PS4 & XB1 Seeds

Bigphil

could you please distinguish the difference between the number of town and actual hubs cities "10 towns/mini hubs" is rather vague and im lookin for seed with 3 or more hub cities for a MP games since the loot respawn is locked at 30 days id like to have 3 or more hubs to rotate through (i need the Apartment buildings to help turbo boost my scavenging levels)

Sorry still learning the game and i think i got my unnderstanding of minihub incorrect can you give a correct way of identifying a minihub.

i am guessing that if its square and about half the size of the central hub then its a minihub but rectangles are just a bigger towns.

If this is the case then there is only one minihub so doesnt meet you requirements.

AnthonyWright380

Jon Dillinger i've tried to catch you in other threads aswell sadly with No luck, so i'm trying again. 😉

Do you have any info on poi's etc on AnthonyWright380 because i'm playing and quite like it.

I have found 1 trader near the town on the mountain with the prison and the town with the Well. I think i remember you saying there are 10 towns, i'm looking forward to Explorer them just haven't had the chance yet. Rebuilding the prison takes time.

Crackpot Texas reviewed this map, he found 11 traders. Here is a link to his vid:

Lol. I have been checking his channel for new seeds a few times a week since I started playing the game, and I subscribed to him on Youtube when the most recent update came out. I was hoping he would do a video on WnJ back when I posted the request for the coordinates. The "mental map" I said I was going to use was actually just crackpot's youtube map. Definitely glad to know he's getting the love he deserves being one of the only (definitely the best) console youtuber to go through the best seeds with a map instead of just saying they are good and maybe streaming it.

Jon Dillinger i've tried to catch you in other threads aswell sadly with No luck, so i'm trying again. ��

Do you have any info on poi's etc on AnthonyWright380 because i'm playing and quite like it.

I have found 1 trader near the town on the mountain with the prison and the town with the Well. I think i remember you saying there are 10 towns, i'm looking forward to Explorer them just haven't had the chance yet. Rebuilding the prison takes time.

so im guessing that the trader out post you've found is the one located at 2010 N 355 W

there are also the following (i don't have all the location as i only ran through the map once on creative and then started a fresh private game on nomad ) here's what i have rediscovered so far

Taders :

815 S 773 E

684 S 110 E

forge cabins to the north of both traders 580 S 715 E on

Hub city#2 Mini hub (all hubs and mini hubs will have two of every store except the pop n pills )

1720 S 2448 E

towns :

1710 S 600 E( also has bunker )

130 N 2343 E

2995 S 1808 E

2530 N 210 E

2410 N 1160 W

Edited by Jon Dillinger
oh really is that why ? (see edit history)

mini hubs can be any shape or size

Sorry still learning the game and i think i got my unnderstanding of minihub incorrect can you give a correct way of identifying a minihub.

i am guessing that if its square and about half the size of the central hub then its a minihub but rectangles are just a bigger towns.

If this is the case then there is only one minihub so doesnt meet you requirements.

on the SEED InsaneHCA14 there are 2 hubs exactly the same size : some secondary hubs will be rectangle or square the shape is not an easy way to distinguish the hubs from towns the easiest way is that no matter the biome the hub is located in it will always appears as if its in the waste land , all hubs have the waste land weather and one layer of wasted land rubble on the tops soils even if there they're located in other biomes , all secondary hubs will have two of every store(except popnpills) they will have to apartment buildings and a random chance for all the new POIs , all hubs have there build elevated from the road and surrounded by side walk so if you don't see any fo these tell tale signs then its not a hub , if you do no matter the shape or size its a secondary hub , a few things that can make a hub special , police station are very rare in hubs if you find you've found something cool , hubs really close to each other is also a good score ... so any how hope this clears things up a bit , happyy hunting

Edited by Jon Dillinger
coffee not ingested yet (see edit history)

so im guessing that the trader out post you've found is the one located at 2010 N 355 W

there are also the following (i don't have all the location as i only ran through the map once on creative and then started a fresh private game on nomad ) here's what i have rediscovered so far

Taders :

815 S 773 E

684 S 110 E

forge cabins to the north of both traders 580 S 715 E on

Hub city#2 Mini hub (all hubs and mini hubs will have two of every store except the pop n pills )

1720 S 2448 E

towns :

1710 S 600 E( also has bunker )

130 N 2343 E

2995 S 1808 E

2530 N 210 E

2410 N 1160 W

Thanks Jon. Do you have an overview of which of the other new POIs are on the seed?

I just Got my minibike so as soon as i have time i will take a drive and see what i Can find.

I have almost rebuild the prison, with a funnel system leading to a drop pit.

Edited by Kraks77 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks Jon. Do you have an overview of which of the other new POIs are on the seed?

I just Got my minibike so as soon as i have time i will take a drive and see what i Can find.

I have almost rebuild the prison, with a funnel system leading to a drop pit.

well not on hand but off the top of my head i can tell you there is a town int he south west corner of the map that has the REDMESA facility happy hunting (btw the red mesa facility is on the north west corner of the south west town ) no co ord's right now sorry it'll be fun right ? i'll get em to you if "southwest corner " isn't helping any

Bigphil check out Crackpot Texas's youtube page - lots of seeds for console and he maps them out for you - I do tutorials and gameplay but he is the master of seed maps for console - MF

master at game play ? huh ........ checked out your videos, they're way better than any of mine (i have none ) but you don't have any videos on my search technique(or any like it ), i mean who wouldn't want to maximize their loot chances , next time you hit that crack book and you are tired of them empty book shelfs that could have schematics or paper for shot gun ammo but instead are empty ..... empty no more with my search technique Jon Dillinger's "sticky fingers super loot never poop search technique" you'll be looking for toilets just so you can get another pistol out of 'em .....legal disclaimer the "JDSFSLNPST" should never be used on air drops or treasure result will vary and disappointment will be eminent PS4 triangle , circle , triangle , XB1 ,Y,B,Y . tap if your client , fast if your host

Edited by Jon Dillinger
doooshiness (see edit history)

well not on hand but off the top of my head i can tell you there is a town int he south west corner of the map that has the REDMESA facility happy hunting (btw the red mesa facility is on the north west corner of the south west town ) no co ord's right now sorry it'll be fun right ? i'll get em to you if "southwest corner " isn't helping any

Thanks knowing its there is enough. 😉 Just went to the mountain town in the wasteland which has a prison yesterday. Dogs everywhere.

• 2 weeks later...
I've found tons of towns, 1 big lake next to the hub at 0,0 but you can ride around the lake. Only found one trader so far, I'll post coordinates once in about an hour or 2

Coordinates for SWV are

Strip club 1123N 1479E

Town 607N 1918E

4 way 2140N 513E

Town 2425N 2445E

4 way 1282S 2372E

Town 1402S 514E

HUB 0,0

Town 658N 988E

That's what I've got so far, still a ton of the map incovered

• 2 weeks later...
Noticed the numbers and letters E635SE in game on the sedan car model licence plate so on the off chance i loaded it up as a seed and spawned in forest found 2 mini hubs not in burnt or wasteland which is a change has anyone tried this seed if it keeps going in a positive direction i will post more details?

Is there any other game related seed names or is Rayah the only one ?

I have not really investigated the other character names fully but have tried a few.

Also is it common to have the same start location on a map seed as i tried it on 2 different accounts so i have assumed the start spawn doesnt change for Rayah for the host.

Edit: Update on Map seed E635SE

Begining to quite like this seed seems to have good biome diversity and easily traversed by road and hopefully on foot will be just as easy.

Does not seem like much wasteland or expanses of water but i have spotted quite a few water sources so hydration should not be a problem.

Mini hubs/towns

2152 n 2936 w

2656 n 1575 w

2410 n 1897 e

754 n 3431 w

392 n 2496 e

3083 s 1115 w

3142 s 501 e

Crossroads

3804 n 772 e

2468 n 156 w

630 n 1465 w

1152 s 2283 e

1660s 655 e

1218 s 1308w

1178s 3326w

That's a lot of crossroads. I think i will give this a try tonight

• 2 weeks later...

Desert Seed

Hello everyone! I'm new to the forums and started playing a couple of months ago with my boyfriend. We just finished up our first map and wanted to start a new one.

Anyone know a seed for a mostly desert biome with lots of cities and little wasteland (oh god that wasteland was killer, literally! lol)

Thanks! :smile-new:

Edited by acantonio1 (see edit history)

Looking for a seed with a Large cliff. I mean like LARGE LARGE Cliff and I dont wanna do a nav world and use the canyons.

I have a massive design in mind. Can anybody help with a good seed name with possible coordinates?

The easiest way to find one of these big cliffs is close to a city, a lot of times the city is lower elevation than the surrounding area and the change in elevation is usually very sudden and quick, which creates a cliff like you're looking for.

In the seed "Roobie" there is a very long cliff along a road next to the main hub city, specifically at 444S 382E looking north. There are cliffs to the right (east) of the road which just lead to a short valley at the bottom and then larger cliffs on the other side of the valley or there are cliffs to the left (west) side of the road which would lead you towards the main hub city. Because the main hub city is on the left it is wasteland all the way down on the left side of the road, but I know for sure that the cliffs on the right of the road are in a Pine Forest (the further up the road you get, it eventually turns into wasteland on the right side of the road, but the bottom of that valley is all pine forest. There is a large house nearby the coordinate above that has a forge in it too. There is a trader about 650m east of the house and another trader less than 1km east of the first trader. The main hub city is literally at the bottom of the cliffs on the left side of the road, but there is 1 town a little bit south of the coordinate above and another city southeast of the second trader. As far as water goes, I only know of 1 lake and its a huge lake with a north to south edge around 150S 2000E, but I know there are at least 2 houses in the city just south of these cliffs that have full pools in their backyard.

If I was you I would put my base along the other side of the small valley on the right side of the road, the highest point at 472S 520E. The cliff along this edge is very long and fairly straight, the only downside is that its not level all the way across, the peak is roughly 60-70 blocks from the valley floor but I'd say the average height is around 40-50 blocks high. The slope is such that if you were to sprint down it you would probably die and its impossible to sprint and jump up the cliffs for most of the entire section of cliff, it drops about 30 vertical blocks in the span of 2 horizontal blocks. The length of the cliff here is about 200 blocks, it goes from around 430E to around 630E. Crackpot Texas on youtube has made videos about this map showing the coordinates of all the towns and traders with all the new POI's in each town (two separate videos).

Hello everyone! I'm new to the forums and started playing a couple of months ago with my boyfriend. We just finished up our first map and wanted to start a new one.

Anyone know a seed for a mostly desert biome with lots of cities and little wasteland (oh god that wasteland was killer, literally! lol)

Thanks! :smile-new:

Not sure how big of a dessert area you're talking about or if you are okay with a plains biome so I'll suggest that you watch Crackpot Texas on youtube. He does seed showcases where he goes around and shows all the towns, which will give you a look at all the biomes too so you can get an idea of where you can build your base. A few seeds with the most cities are: Roobie, WnJ, and AllOurDestiney. He has 2 videos on each of these seeds where you can adequately get an idea if these seeds have what you are looking for. Know that all main hub cities (towns at 0,0) are located in wasteland so there will always be wasteland around that area.

Looking for a seed with a lot of towns in green biome and flat land for a mega build. I am a boob so burnt forest is fine but I don't want a massive amount of destroyed areas. To in advance.

Seed name "Roobie", at around 800S 1170E there is somewhat flat land to the north and west of here, just west of here is a trader and just east of here is a trader. The land isn't 100% flat but there aren't any hills north and west of the coordinate above. I built my base and a farm here because its with 1km of the main hub city, 2 other cities (might be a third, I'm not sure), and 2 traders so you are in the middle of everything, plus its all pine and maple forest until you get to the main hub city. If water is an issue, there is a huge lake at around 150S 2000E or 2 houses with pools in a town southwest of this location.

Looking for a seed with a Large cliff. I mean like LARGE LARGE Cliff and I dont wanna do a nav world and use the canyons.

I have a massive design in mind. Can anybody help with a good seed name with possible coordinates?

Seed: TheWallow

Cords: just south of the Hub-City

The cliff (forrest biome) goes along the complete south side of the Hub (has 4 biomes in it) and is, [i guess, 20 blocks high...] measured it it goes from -17 to +83: that's a 100m high!

Don't know much more of the seed, but i haven't found a desert yet :(.

Edited by ZombieHoG
correction (see edit history)

The easiest way to find one of these big cliffs is close to a city, a lot of times the city is lower elevation than the surrounding area and the change in elevation is usually very sudden and quick, which creates a cliff like you're looking for.

In the seed "Roobie" there is a very long cliff along a road next to the main hub city, specifically at 444S 382E looking north. There are cliffs to the right (east) of the road which just lead to a short valley at the bottom and then larger cliffs on the other side of the valley or there are cliffs to the left (west) side of the road which would lead you towards the main hub city. Because the main hub city is on the left it is wasteland all the way down on the left side of the road, but I know for sure that the cliffs on the right of the road are in a Pine Forest (the further up the road you get, it eventually turns into wasteland on the right side of the road, but the bottom of that valley is all pine forest. There is a large house nearby the coordinate above that has a forge in it too. There is a trader about 650m east of the house and another trader less than 1km east of the first trader. The main hub city is literally at the bottom of the cliffs on the left side of the road, but there is 1 town a little bit south of the coordinate above and another city southeast of the second trader. As far as water goes, I only know of 1 lake and its a huge lake with a north to south edge around 150S 2000E, but I know there are at least 2 houses in the city just south of these cliffs that have full pools in their backyard.

If I was you I would put my base along the other side of the small valley on the right side of the road, the highest point at 472S 520E. The cliff along this edge is very long and fairly straight, the only downside is that its not level all the way across, the peak is roughly 60-70 blocks from the valley floor but I'd say the average height is around 40-50 blocks high. The slope is such that if you were to sprint down it you would probably die and its impossible to sprint and jump up the cliffs for most of the entire section of cliff, it drops about 30 vertical blocks in the span of 2 horizontal blocks. The length of the cliff here is about 200 blocks, it goes from around 430E to around 630E. Crackpot Texas on youtube has made videos about this map showing the coordinates of all the towns and traders with all the new POI's in each town (two separate videos).

That is Awesome. Exactly what I was looking for. My built will be about 60 blocks tall so that's why I was looking for something like this, gonna cut into the cliff and make it a flat edge.

Thanks

Not sure how big of a dessert area you're talking about or if you are okay with a plains biome so I'll suggest that you watch Crackpot Texas on youtube. He does seed showcases where he goes around and shows all the towns, which will give you a look at all the biomes too so you can get an idea of where you can build your base. A few seeds with the most cities are: Roobie, WnJ, and AllOurDestiney. He has 2 videos on each of these seeds where you can adequately get an idea if these seeds have what you are looking for. Know that all main hub cities (towns at 0,0) are located in wasteland so there will always be wasteland around that area.

Thank you! Just checked him out :)

I have found 2 beautiful seeds.

TownsGalore has at least 3 towns plus hub on the east side and a huge lake with a ring road all in great boomed. I haven't fully explored but it is promising.

Fright has crazy mountains and 1 hub and great green zone town with lakes to the north. It also has a million gravel paths with lots of POIs.