PS4 & XB1 Seeds

Bigphil

the DarkWardens

you get a medium sized town in maple forest with a trader, and a cave right near 0,0

Aren't you a PC player? Because console maps are not the same if that's the case

they state a trader in the seed so must be pc player lol... wrong section

For me a good seed needs more than a lot of towns.. If the bioms are all ADD, bipolar and everywhere i most likely won't enjoy playing the seed.. You need nice, expansive bioms with a realistic feelings plus plenty of towns to explore. The more crossroads the better imo also

Hello.

I'm looking for a seed with high elevations, even with few or no water. (pure survival gameplay)

So I can also dig under the new mines of Moria !

I currently uses WnJ, which is fine (towns are +46m and north mountains are above +100m).

Does anyone know another seed with average high altitude ?

Thank you very much.

Edited by irjvik (see edit history)

Hello.

I'm looking for a seed with high elevations, even with few or no water. (pure survival gameplay)

So I can also dig under the new mines of Moria !

I currently uses WnJ, which is fine (towns are +46m and north mountains are above +100m).

Does anyone know another seed with average high altitude ?

Thank you very much.

You might like InsaneHCA14 Lots of forest and mountains (I haven't bothered looking at the actual elevation) and not much water.

I started two new worlds (because I didn't like how I started the first one, but still have not incase I want to go back)

Seed one is "Update11" spawn very close to a town with a trailer park, stripclub, crack-a-book, pop-n-pills (chemistry station) , shamway, shotgun messiah, prison, gas station (workbench). This is a pretty good seed I just stopped because the trader was a little far and didn't like how I was starting the game.

Second seed I made (which I'm currently playing) "version116"

So far I've found a motel. Haven't explored much but it seems like a good seed

Imho the best seeds I've played so far have been "fart" and "what" (no quotation marks) the first has little water, 3 hubs and between 7-9 towns and the second I can't remember why I liked it so much but I played 3 playthroughs on it so it must have been pretty good. Admittedly, I haven't checked these with the new update but will be driving round both again tomorrow to see if there is any changes. I'll post again here after I've checked.

Btw, I can't remember if I got the names from here or youtube, so if it was you that posted them and are a content creator or you just want recognition for it (I stream using these seeds) lemme know and I'm happy to plug your name or channel :) I'm still a small streamer so don't expect huge numbers coming your way but just like tesco's, every little helps, lol

---updated---

Also, just a reminder, POI's will mostly be different, the locations where they are will be the same, but most of the time they will be different buildings. If that makes sense

Edited by Rabbitt192124 (see edit history)

Map Seedname Rayah

Hi not sure if this seed is known but i am guessing its new, it seems to spawn you in the same start location on a new game which happens to be above the new style bunker with the gunstore crates and 3 gunsafes etc also a very near house has a forge.

This all seems great and i dont fully understand the difficulty of the game as i have only been playing a couple of weeks but i explored the map in creative and it seems like this is a really difficult map to play but im sure some players will enjoy the challenge.

Anyway the map seed is the characters name Rayah

Enjoy and prepare to run from the start also ferals in central city hub on day 1 night time dont know if this is the norm but some might like the heads up.

Edit

So far found Mini Hubs

609N 1952E

2111N 749E

733S 3053W

If its possible can someone else load this seed and see if you have the same start location above the bunker thanks.

Edited by graphite (see edit history)

Noticed the numbers and letters E635SE in game on the sedan car model licence plate so on the off chance i loaded it up as a seed and spawned in forest found 2 mini hubs not in burnt or wasteland which is a change has anyone tried this seed if it keeps going in a positive direction i will post more details?

Is there any other game related seed names or is Rayah the only one ?

I have not really investigated the other character names fully but have tried a few.

Also is it common to have the same start location on a map seed as i tried it on 2 different accounts so i have assumed the start spawn doesnt change for Rayah for the host.

Edit: Update on Map seed E635SE

Begining to quite like this seed seems to have good biome diversity and easily traversed by road and hopefully on foot will be just as easy.

Does not seem like much wasteland or expanses of water but i have spotted quite a few water sources so hydration should not be a problem.

Mini hubs/towns

2152 n 2936 w

2656 n 1575 w

2410 n 1897 e

754 n 3431 w

392 n 2496 e

3083 s 1115 w

3142 s 501 e

Crossroads

3804 n 772 e

2468 n 156 w

630 n 1465 w

1152 s 2283 e

1660s 655 e

1218 s 1308w

1178s 3326w

Edited by graphite (see edit history)

Anyone found a seed with no giant lake areas and where the main hub city is NOT in the wastelands by any chance?

Seed 'WnJ' should fit your request :

- High elevation map, so very few water areas

- Main hub city has several biomes, mainly snow and desert ones.

Seed 'WnJ' should fit your request :

- High elevation map, so very few water areas

- Main hub city has several biomes, mainly snow and desert ones.

I just checked WnJ and central hub is in Wasteland.

Maybe i got this wrong but every seed i have used or made this update has the 0,0 hub in wasteland , sometimes the biomes surronding it are not wasteland but the centre is.

Just using a random seed and looting the central hub straight away doesnt seem a option unless your prepared to die alot, i think its a case of finding a seed with mini hubs/towns and crossroads that are in friendly enviroments in creative and noting the coordinates and then starting a new suvival game or maybe leave out creative and work on finding smaller towns and crossroads instead of attacking the central hub straight away

Can anyone tell me the coordinates of the trader(s) for WnJ? Lol I'm in class and have to write a paper when I get home so I don't want to have to do a creative game for research tonight, I just want to get straight into a game. I believe I read somewhere that theres more than one in this seed and I also know that I can find one by completing the 8 tasks at the beginning but I've played this seed before and I'm trying to get an idea of where the traders are according to the map in my head. Any help would be appreciated, I've done some research on forums and youtube videos but haven't found anything yet for WnJ.

Can anyone tell me the coordinates of the trader(s) for WnJ? Lol I'm in class and have to write a paper when I get home so I don't want to have to do a creative game for research tonight, I just want to get straight into a game. I believe I read somewhere that theres more than one in this seed and I also know that I can find one by completing the 8 tasks at the beginning but I've played this seed before and I'm trying to get an idea of where the traders are according to the map in my head. Any help would be appreciated, I've done some research on forums and youtube videos but haven't found anything yet for WnJ.

If you complete the starter quest, the last thing you do is get directed to a trader. So finish the starter quests and you'll find at least 1 trader in your game.

Hello.

I found three traders for now :

- 704N 64E

- 1230S 153W

- 1278S 632E

There may be other traders too, I haven't explored much, so keep an eye open too.

This was perfect. I spawned near the 3rd one and wasn't happy with the spot, so I quickly ran over to the 2nd one you listed and found a nice flat spot for my base near the trader. The best part is I'm within 1.5km of 4 or 5 towns from my base location.

Seedname BeQuickOrBeDead

Seed with 10 towns/minihubs excluding the central hub and 3 crossroads.

I say 10 but one of the towns is mostly in the rad zone but still has a few blocks of looting so i thought i would include it.

Only explored it by road on minibike in creative for 2 game days so i cant really give any info on the lakes or detailed biome info.

Towns/Minihubs

2356N 1773W

2225N 182E

3868N 757E ** 75% In the rad zone **

2455N 1952E

576N 2365E

275N 1437W

1360S 2279W

1581S 722W

1380S 1018E

3026S 1581W

Crossroads

3067S 176E

2802S 2161E

1576S 2515E

Crackpot Texas reviewed this map, he found 11 traders. Here is a link to his vid:

Seedname BeQuickOrBeDead

Seed with 10 towns/minihubs excluding the central hub and 3 crossroads.

I say 10 but one of the towns is mostly in the rad zone but still has a few blocks of looting so i thought i would include it.

Only explored it by road on minibike in creative for 2 game days so i cant really give any info on the lakes or detailed biome info.

Towns/Minihubs

2356N 1773W

2225N 182E

3868N 757E ** 75% In the rad zone **

2455N 1952E

576N 2365E

275N 1437W

1360S 2279W

1581S 722W

1380S 1018E

3026S 1581W

Crossroads

3067S 176E

2802S 2161E

1576S 2515E

could you please distinguish the difference between the number of town and actual hubs cities "10 towns/mini hubs" is rather vague and im lookin for seed with 3 or more hub cities for a MP games since the loot respawn is locked at 30 days id like to have 3 or more hubs to rotate through (i need the Apartment buildings to help turbo boost my scavenging levels)

I just checked WnJ and central hub is in Wasteland.

Maybe i got this wrong but every seed i have used or made this update has the 0,0 hub in wasteland , sometimes the biomes surronding it are not wasteland but the centre is.

Just using a random seed and looting the central hub straight away doesnt seem a option unless your prepared to die alot, i think its a case of finding a seed with mini hubs/towns and crossroads that are in friendly enviroments in creative and noting the coordinates and then starting a new suvival game or maybe leave out creative and work on finding smaller towns and crossroads instead of attacking the central hub straight away

all hubs have the waste land texture layer of rubble on top of the biome all hubs will appaer to be waste land but if you look at them from far waya or simply dig that first layer of rubble you'll see the biom ground underneath wnj hss small parts of one of the hub in the waste land but not the whole thing